Leesburg teen accused of killing Kentucky man

Ryan M. Ray, 16, was charged with first-degree murder in the death of Jamin Coyle, whose body was found a mile away from his abandoned SUV on Sept.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rebecca

Ocala, FL

#1 Sep 23, 2010
This is crazy, i live in the same apartment complex and i have two little kids! It is sad how people these days just do'nt care about other people's lives and this boy just ruined his. Well, he has plenty of time to think about it while he is sitting in jail where he needs to be. Does anyone feel the same?
lou

Orlando, FL

#2 Sep 23, 2010
This kid is no good and should be taken out and shot. Taxpayer money should not be wasted keeping someone alive that will never amount to anything but big trouble and pain for innocent family's.
RUTH COLE

Rock Falls, IL

#3 Sep 23, 2010
i knew the family and went to the visitation pray for joe & shirley
RUTH COLE

Rock Falls, IL

#4 Sep 23, 2010
YES
Missy Kitty

Inglis, FL

#5 Sep 23, 2010
I live in the apt complex next to where this kid lived. A little alarming people with that sort of criminal history, teenager or adult, are allowed to live in such a diversified community. They should have kept his behind in juvi where it belonged and this probably would not have happened.
Ray ray whatever

Buffalo, NY

#6 Sep 23, 2010
To Ray Ray's mother....next time, please choose abortion.
Clean up says

Atlanta, GA

#7 Sep 23, 2010
Poor little whitetrash boy, what a piece of garbage. Lets's do a delayed abortion on him.
stupid ass people

Altamonte Springs, FL

#8 Oct 13, 2010
look at this jamin guy petafile u dnt hook up wit a 16 year old in the first place dumb ass and ryan is a good boy know him before u judge him look at this petafile ryan is small this guy is big he couldnt have done this by his self and it would have never happened if the petafile wasnt so interested in 16 year olds so u should shut up jamin is not no good if u look at it if the cops would have done there job several months before jamin wouldnt have been able to hook up wit an innocent lil boy
Missy Kitty

Horseheads, NY

#9 Oct 15, 2010
That "innocent" little boy has an extensive criminal history...or so I've heard. Facts are facts: he robbed the guy and killed him.
I know

Richmond, IN

#10 Oct 19, 2010
I just cant believe how people talk about others. I am Family and know that Jamin had helped other kids. Kids that didn't have much. He was blessed so he tried to help others out by just hanging out with them , Trying to be a roll model this wasn't the first kid he had helped. Jamin was a person with a big heart. And to Ryan I didn't know you but I have forgiven you and you are in my prayers. I love you Jamin
Clean Up says

Atlanta, GA

#11 Nov 1, 2010
I can only hope some diot, like the above moron, who refers to themselves as "stupid ass people" is the attorney for sweet little Ryan Ray. What exactly is a petafile anyway? Is it anything like a pedofile? Was too small Ryan really too small? Can woodchucks really chuck wood?
know the facts

Leesburg, FL

#12 Dec 15, 2010
ryans myspace profile stated he was 19, NOT 16 and he made arrangements through myspace to meet Mr. Coyle so Coyle could spend his money on Ray or give him cash in exchange for sex. they went out together. and Ray killed him during that time. then a couple of Ryans friends helped to dump the body and joyride in the mans car till it ran out of gas. for which they left evidence behind that they were there. there was enough evidence to indict Ray for this murder. I heard the evidence and the evidence was there for an indictment. did ryan have help killing Mr. Coyle?, I don't know, MAYBE... was Mr. Coyle a gay man who liked younger men? I don't know that either, but thats not illegal as far as i know,(besides Ryan stated he WAS 19 on his myspace) eyewitnesses testified as to what they saw and heard ryan do and say right after the murder. let the testimony and the jury decide his guilt or innocence and what to do with ryan after that. this is a sad situation for everyone involved. May Mr. Coyle RIP and his family and friends somehow find peace through all of this.
Jimmy Jack Moors NY

Lady Lake, FL

#13 Dec 29, 2010
know the facts wrote:
ryans myspace profile stated he was 19, NOT 16 and he made arrangements through myspace to meet Mr. Coyle so Coyle could spend his money on Ray or give him cash in exchange for sex. they went out together. and Ray killed him during that time. then a couple of Ryans friends helped to dump the body and joyride in the mans car till it ran out of gas. for which they left evidence behind that they were there. there was enough evidence to indict Ray for this murder. I heard the evidence and the evidence was there for an indictment. did ryan have help killing Mr. Coyle?, I don't know, MAYBE... was Mr. Coyle a gay man who liked younger men? I don't know that either, but thats not illegal as far as i know,(besides Ryan stated he WAS 19 on his myspace) eyewitnesses testified as to what they saw and heard ryan do and say right after the murder. let the testimony and the jury decide his guilt or innocence and what to do with ryan after that. this is a sad situation for everyone involved. May Mr. Coyle RIP and his family and friends somehow find peace through all of this.
High price to pay for a piece of azz
know the facts

Leesburg, FL

#14 Dec 30, 2010
Jimmy Jack Moors NY wrote:
<quoted text>High price to pay for a piece of azz
exactly,
Blake

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Apr 14, 2011
Just to set the record straight. I met Jamin at the airport in Lexington where we both worked. He was a great person with a heart of gold. When I lost my job after 9/11 I got tied up in drugs and he was one of only a handful of people who really knew the troubles that I was going thru. He was also the main reason I quit and turned my life around. He was always there for me when I needed him, and when I was at my lowest handed me $1000 because I was losing everything and told me to straighten my ass up. He was always willing to help no matter what the cost. After that I did turn my life around. I always tried to pay him back but he wouldn't take my cash. Every Keeneland meet I would pay for our meals and drinks trying to get even but unfortunately our time was cut short. I got married and just had my first baby 6 months ago. He was so excited and I only wish he was here to see me beautiful baby girl. He encouraged me and told me what a great father I would be. I am so thankful for the short time we had together. I love you and miss you Jamin.
As for the punk that killed him........ May GOD have mercy on your soul because there are alot of us who wouldn't if it were up to us. I hope that every night as you struggle to fall asleep in prison that you think about Jamin and what you've done. He would have given you everything he had to help you out. You didn't have to do what you did. We have all sinned against our Father and while one sin is no greater than any other, yours has affected so many of us!!! I do forgive you and hope you don't burn in HELL but I do hope you die in Jail!!!
Love you Jamin!!!!!
Matthew 6:9-13
"Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil."
Blake

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Apr 14, 2011
Not sure why it says I'm from VA. I'm from Lexington, KY
Alexandria

Fayetteville, GA

#17 Feb 22, 2012
I'm Ryans Ex. And For All Of You Who's Saying Ryans A Piece Of Shit And Should Be Shot. Your Wrong Yes Ryan Was A Troubled Teenager With A Criminal History, But That Doesn't Mean He Killed This Guy. I Understand The Pain And Suffering This Man's Family Has And Still Is Going Through. And The Same Amount Of Tax Payers Money Is Spent Either Way Who Do You Think Pays For The Drugs To Kill Them And It's Not Cheap Either. Ryan Never Intentionally Ment To Hurt Anyone. He Was A Troubled Kid In A Troubled Home With No Dad And A Mom Barely Around Trying To Help Raise His Sisters Kids. So All Of You Can Go To Hell And My Condolences To Jamins Family And Friends
Chris

Lady Lake, FL

#18 Dec 2, 2012
I was on the grand jury for this guy and have followed it all the way through. I am glad he got life and I feel he should have gotten the death penalty. He had NO concern for the man he robbed when he robbed him and still robbed him after he killed him. He had no sympathy for Jarmin when he killed him then, so why should anyone show him sympathy when he was on trial. An eye for an eye.
MLM

Elizabeth, NJ

#19 Apr 3, 2013
The last comment mother choosing abortion lets not forget this teen was someone's baby, we don't know what triggered his reactions. Before anyone stereotypes or give death opinions make sure you have no past. Old cleshay don't throw stones at someone else if u choose not to throw them at yourself. Yes this is very tragic and it effected several lives and as a parent myself no one knows what his mother feels how she may have let him down and society. I believe people should state there opinions but think of not just lashing but the others that ate Hirt also. Thank you for allowing me to submit my opinion.
MLM

Elizabeth, NJ

#20 Apr 3, 2013
Chris wrote:
I was on the grand jury for this guy and have followed it all the way through. I am glad he got life and I feel he should have gotten the death penalty. He had NO concern for the man he robbed when he robbed him and still robbed him after he killed him. He had no sympathy for Jarmin when he killed him then, so why should anyone show him sympathy when he was on trial. An eye for an eye.
yes lock him away but also give him rehabilitation to help him understand his faults.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wildwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GG is back in full BS mode (Mar '14) 2 hr Visitor 143
DUI offender asking for help may get more time (Sep '10) Dec 18 Bobby Donahue Bra... 29
Am I Liberal or Conservative Dec 17 Cincinnati Red 56
132 Children executed Dec 17 TOTV member 1
Thank God for the Village News.com Dec 16 The Villager 2 29
Will the "BLUE FLU" hit the NYPD and the rest o... Dec 16 Lobo1 1
Review: All 4 Paws Wildwood Dec 14 The Villager 2 2
Wildwood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wildwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wildwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wildwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

NBC Sports 6:40AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions