Former Alexandria Doctor Pleads Guilt...

Former Alexandria Doctor Pleads Guilty To Oxycodone Distribution

There are 2 comments on the WUSA-TV Washington story from Feb 12, 2013, titled Former Alexandria Doctor Pleads Guilty To Oxycodone Distribution. In it, WUSA-TV Washington reports that:

A former doctor who had a medical practice in Alexandria, Va., pleaded gulity on Tuesday to conspiring to distribute oxycodone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA-TV Washington.

mod writes

North Bay, Canada

#1 Feb 12, 2013
WARNING: Any unlawful distribution of controlled substances via the Internet is in violation of the Controlled Substances Act, Title 21 United States Code (U.S.C.). Violations are punishable under 21 U.S.C. Section 841, and may include imprisonment and substantial fines. Please think before you post.
Lilkie

Germany

#2 May 1, 2013
I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wildwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the fall of america Fri beekeepeer 14
Talk Of The Villages (TOTV) (Jul '14) Fri Justme 355
Stolen Property Being BAPTISED on Central Avenu... Fri neighbors 2
News Man accused of shooting into home of woman he h... Jun 22 Libby 1
News Rats tear up residents' homes in The Villages Jun 21 Mickey 1
News Prosecutor says punch, not kick, was fatal blow... Jun 21 Muriel 2
Are The Villages the best place to retire in Fl... (Apr '09) Jun 20 predogger 494
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wildwood Mortgages