Man shot dead in front of hundreds of...

Man shot dead in front of hundreds of witnesses at Sumter after-hours club

There are 6 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from Mar 29, 2010, titled Man shot dead in front of hundreds of witnesses at Sumter after-hours club. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

The Sumter County Sheriff's Office is investigating a killing that deputies say happened in front of up to 400 witnesses at an illegal after-hours club.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

Cindy

Davenport, FL

#1 Mar 30, 2010
Casey was a good man. Senseless for someone to take him out this way. May you rot in hell.
ramon

Warwick, RI

#2 Mar 31, 2010
This was a young man loved by many I miss my nephew
ms kim

Lady Lake, FL

#3 Apr 1, 2010
well im sorry to sides to a story what if kc would have fook that young man life when he did a drive by....no killn isnt rite but you also cant live in a world with someone tryna take your life
ms kim

Lady Lake, FL

#4 Apr 1, 2010
killn isnt rite but to sides to a story and it is what it is if u want to do stupid thingz u pay for it the whole thing is stupid but i think they also hould let the shooter speak out
Pamela

Winter Garden, FL

#5 Apr 1, 2010
ms kim wrote:
killn isnt rite but to sides to a story and it is what it is if u want to do stupid thingz u pay for it the whole thing is stupid but i think they also hould let the shooter speak out
First of all my cousin did not deserve this!!!. He did not go looking for this either. There is a story behind this and Casey was not involved. You dont have a damn clue about what transpired. Think before you open up your talk box bitch!!!
Kaitlin

East Aurora, NY

#6 Apr 3, 2010
This my homie cousin and i heard that he got shot over some fighting bull shit that happened earlier that day or sumthin. Not cool man... R.I.P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wildwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Snowbirds causing traffic congestion (Jan '16) Wed sam 25
Green loofah meaning Wed sam 2
adam (Oct '15) Aug 15 FoodStamps 4
Jeffrey J. Dolence... you are missed on 519a (Oct '15) Aug 13 Fred Ladd 5
i see why we have so much crime now Aug 13 Fred Ladd 4
Stabbing in venice , fl 2 days ago Aug 13 Fred Ladd 3
Donald Trump Aug 13 Fred Ladd 4

Wildwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance