One day after turnpike pileup that ki...

One day after turnpike pileup that killed 5 people, 'a lot of p...

There are 2 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 15, 2007, titled One day after turnpike pileup that killed 5 people, 'a lot of p.... In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Anita Zoet was on her way home to Boynton Beach after visiting her daughter in Orlando when she got caught up in Tuesday's pileup on Florida's Turnpike and was killed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

Luis

Casselberry, FL

#1 Mar 16, 2007
Not only do drivers have the foul weather to deal with, they also have the incline of aggressive drivers. The highways and rural roads in the Central Florida area are a haven for aggressive drivers. Speeding, aggressive drivers and poor weather don't mix. It's sad to see so many people meet their end in such a manner.
Gayle

United States

#2 Mar 18, 2007
Tractor Trailers are out of control, they think they own the road. I traveled on the turnpike last Monday morning, and could not believe how fast dump trucks and tractor trailers drive thru the tolls, using there Speedpass. I would hate to be a toll worker. I would be scared have to death. My thoughts and prayers are with the accident victims, and there family's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wildwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who else had a bisexual wife? (Jul '14) 12 hr John 23
Blowhards in the villages posting on tov Feb 10 John 37
News Snowbirds causing traffic congestion Feb 7 jack 4
Waiters and Waitresses ONLY Feb 4 RestaurnatStudy 5
News Planned solar farm gets option for 150 homes Feb 3 RuffnReddy 2
Talk Of The Villages (TOTV) (Jul '14) Feb 2 John 321
coleman fl cr519a man.... self checks out at Wa... Feb 2 Tommy46LadyLake 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wildwood Mortgages