New officer accused of drug fraud -- ...

New officer accused of drug fraud -- Trials, Leesburg

There are 1 comment on the Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 1, 2008, titled New officer accused of drug fraud -- Trials, Leesburg. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A Sumter County deputy-in-training was suspended without pay Monday after she was charged with using false identification to illegally obtain the painkiller hydrocodone, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Since: Aug 07

B'More, MD and Lake County, FL

#1 Apr 1, 2008
You would think that that a "Deputy-In-Training" would have more sense than this. I am glad that she was caught before she was set loose on society on her own with a badge and gun. You hope that the background investigation and psychological exam would catch this, but sometimes they slip through.

Hopefully, she will serve a little time, get some drug treatment and begin looking for a new career path.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wildwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk Of The Villages (TOTV) (Jul '14) Jan 17 Justme 618
How about the Villages having apartments for 55... Jan 14 Sss 1
finding a rescue dog Jan 12 ThereGoesPeterCot... 1
shower loofas (poufs) on cars in and around vil... (Dec '14) Jan 9 RuffnReddy 47
Golf cart repair Dec 21 Tom 1
Are the mail carriers allowed to accept christm... Dec '16 RuffnReddy 4
Talk of the villages political forum racism an... Dec '16 Me Two 4

Wildwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wildwood Mortgages