21-year-old motorcyclist who died hou...

21-year-old motorcyclist who died hours after rear-ending SUV identified as Lake Elsinore resident

There are 11 comments on the Lake Elsinore Valley News story from Nov 19, 2009, titled 21-year-old motorcyclist who died hours after rear-ending SUV identified as Lake Elsinore resident. In it, Lake Elsinore Valley News reports that:

Tuesday, November 17th, 2009. Issue 47, Volume 9. CORONA - A motorcyclist who died several hours after rear-ending an SUV on a rural road near Corona was identified today as a 21-year-old Lake Elsinore resident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lake Elsinore Valley News.

Tina Marie Rodriguez

Canyon Country, CA

#1 Dec 2, 2009
This was my son Nicholas Gabriel Rodriguez. He did not die several hours after the accident, he died 1 hour after the accident at the hospital.
Stonesmith

Corona, CA

#3 Dec 2, 2009
Tina Marie Rodriguez wrote:
This was my son Nicholas Gabriel Rodriguez. He did not die several hours after the accident, he died 1 hour after the accident at the hospital.
Such a tragic and sad loss of life for such a young man. No parent should loose their children before they pass but it happens to many parents.I've ridden motorcycles for 42 years and had 8 accidents,some minor and some serious and many close calls but if it's in a person's blood to ride then that's what you do to enjoy life no matter the dangers involved. Just remember the good times that you've spent with him and cherrish those memories and may your son rest in peace. My prayers go out to you and the rest of his family and may God Bless you and help you with your grief in this very sad and trying time.
Stonesmith

Corona, CA

#4 Dec 2, 2009
double anal wrote:
<quoted text>
who gets to keep the wallet?
You're a disrespectful SOB and should be ashamed of yourself for such a ridicilous comment. It's very difficult to loose a family member and especially one of your children and this mother don't deserve these kind of ignorant comments.
The Bank

AOL

#5 Dec 2, 2009
Stonesmith wrote:
<quoted text> You're a disrespectful SOB and should be ashamed of yourself for such a ridicilous comment. It's very difficult to loose a family member and especially one of your children and this mother don't deserve these kind of ignorant comments.
I heard he drank to much and was SMASHED.
Stonesmith

Corona, CA

#6 Dec 3, 2009
The Bank wrote:
<quoted text>I heard he drank to much and was SMASHED.
If you don't have something nice to say then you shouldn't say anything. Hear say in most cases isn't true and usually it's just false hurtful gossip.
notarygirl2

Elkview, WV

#7 Dec 29, 2009
The Bank wrote:
<quoted text>I heard he drank to much and was SMASHED.
Before you go around flapping your mouth about gossip you've heard, you really should verify facts before you make comments.

Oh and FYI...I'm the one the Coroner's office sent their report to, and there was NO alcohol or drugs in his blood.

I think you owe an apology.
yo this be guido

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Dec 29, 2009
Very sad RIP
Stonesmith

Corona, CA

#9 Dec 30, 2009
notarygirl2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you go around flapping your mouth about gossip you've heard, you really should verify facts before you make comments.
Oh and FYI...I'm the one the Coroner's office sent their report to, and there was NO alcohol or drugs in his blood.
This guy,"the bank",is an idiot. He's always making sarcastic comments in an effort to offend others. He's not repeating rumors,he made those horrible comments up himself just to be noticed. He what's commonly called a "Cyber Coward." These type of people have no heart and should probably be ignored completely.
Glad to hear that there wasn't any alcohol or drugs in his system because the parents don't need anymore grief to deal with. My prayers go out to his family and friends and may he "Rest in Peace."
alex jesus rodriguez

Miami, FL

#10 Dec 11, 2011
Nicky was my nephew and son to my brother Joel.. there isn't a single day that passes that I don't think of him he was loved so very much by all. I miss fishing with you buddy.. r.i.p nephew I know for sure you will never be forgotten...
crazy aol

AOL

#11 Dec 11, 2011
notarygirl2 wrote:
<quoted text>
you will be seeing the bank soon.let him run his pie hole.
crystal Rodriguez

United States

#12 Mar 31, 2015
Nicky is my baby nephew. A wonderful, amazing kid who had a baby on the way. The day he passed changed our lives. To the disgusting piece of trash that made those awful comments, how dare you make fun of our loss. You are disgusting. I love and miss you Nicky. Your son is 5 now and he is amazing just like you. I miss you so much mijo. Every single day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wildomar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts 23 hr Yhoover16 26
Moving to Lake Elsinore.. (Jul '09) Nov 27 Cali4life 52
Quail Valley Music Thread Nov 24 Musikologist 1
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) Nov 23 Pantiks 92
News Police Say Baby Of Lake Elsinore Murder Victim OK (Oct '07) Nov 20 Macahdo 68
Doctors in area Nov 20 Shelly92 1
Donovan Kearns Nov 19 barstowmule 4

Wildomar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wildomar Mortgages