We all have microscopes and tweezers. An ant has a bigger johnson than we do
iiCeezy

Homeland, CA

#71 May 15, 2010
Can I join in your party?
Ricky

Westminster, CA

#72 May 16, 2010
I saw it also.....If you looked very closely there was a sort of rotating advertisement on the bottom. I agree...I've never seen anything like it. (It was at the 15-215 Split in Murrieta)
ikmart joke

Yorba Linda, CA

#73 May 16, 2010
we better get the men in black
sam

Stilwell, KS

#74 Aug 7, 2010
white power 187 white only I hate japs if you a jap I'm going to kill you
Danny

Queen Creek, AZ

#75 Aug 9, 2010
I saw Yuki talking to a girl today. She was trying to get away. I scared him away. I could not belive how ugly he is. I tryed to hit him but ran so fast. I found out later that he did in fact goto jail. He is a pedofile. His full name is Yukihiro Takahashi. With a name like this sounds like trouble. Keep him away from your kids.
Steven

Murrieta, CA

#76 Aug 9, 2010
Get off the high school drama and grow up with your racist crap!!! Do you want a reward for dumb ass of the year ...
Jorden

Temecula, CA

#77 Aug 9, 2010
I work in the Temecula area and I see Yuki every now and then. I allways see him around young girls. I know as a fact he is takeing photos. If I see him I will smash his face in. I will be happy to call the police. Yuki will be dead when I see him.
FAA

Moreno Valley, CA

#81 Aug 15, 2010
Cartman wrote:
Manbearpig seen near 215 n Clinton Keith FYI.
That wasn't "manbearpig". That was your mom providing curbside service to truck drivers.
Amy

Lake Elsinore, CA

#85 Aug 16, 2010
Well not that I don't beleive in other life forms out there but you all must take into consideration that we live my March's Air Base, Miramar, Camp Pendelton, and the Naval grounds in San Diego not to mention what else we don't know about out in the mountains that happen at night. I wish I had seen it but I'm thinking an unmanned aircraft by the military. They're in several different shapes and these are remote controlled in our area but the aircrafts are all over the world.
Zipper

United States

#86 Aug 16, 2010
if you all are going to stupid. You will die. Burn hell.omb will go off
TRUTH

United States

#89 Aug 27, 2010
aug 25 2010 in the sky over temecula red white and blue lighted object in the air stationary for over and hour first sighted at 430 am over pechanga or border patrol viewing from murrieta... never moved justed hoovered at 1500 to 2000 ft.. very strange
TRUTH

United States

#90 Aug 27, 2010
AAMDJ wrote:
Between 8 and 9pm. We were on the freeway heading back home. Did you see the same thing? It caught my eye from a distant with it's distinct bright red lights and then as soon as we got on the freeway we saw it a little closer as if it were about to land but it didn't. It just hovered over and the lights were strobing across it and sometimes the lights would change! What did you see?
aug 25 430am saw the samething in the sky over temecula 1500 feet in the air hoovering over an hour
TRUTH

United States

#91 Aug 27, 2010
UfO SIGHTING RED BLUE LIGHTS JUST HOVERS MIMICS ARE TRAFFIC COLORS AUG 25 2010 OVER TEM 1500 TO 200 FT UP SIGHTED 430 AM
Not a ufo

Westminster, CA

#92 Oct 3, 2010
But.....it did make me stop and pullover to see what it was. There was some scrolling /moving letters on the bottom. It was triangular and did not move like an airplane. It was near the 15-215 interchange in Murrieta, about 6 months ago. When I saw the scrolling letters, then I knew it wasn't a UFO. In my opinion, it wasnt a UFO...but who knows?
Just remember that we are surrounded by military bases.
dont know what we saw

Chino Hills, CA

#93 Feb 7, 2011
about 11 pm myself and 4 other people saw what looked to be like a floating statue. Couldnt believe our eyes. No sound, gas, no anything. Creepy, but exciting as well.
bens

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#94 Nov 18, 2012
danny must hate this band

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wildomar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lariat and whip master to perform at Pena Adobe Jun 20 iefbr14a 1
Weed Jun 12 Tyler 2
Poll Should Sun City Gardens Be Closed Down? (Jun '08) Jun 9 AMH 28
Delicious lil angell May 28 The dark one 1
Hells angels!! May '16 Windowshopper 2
the music thread (Apr '12) May '16 Musikologist 34
News Orange County deputy loses rifle, search underway May '16 Just a thought 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wildomar Mortgages