Lakeland Village: Intruder fatally sh...

Lakeland Village: Intruder fatally shot by homeowner identified

There are 1 comment on the The Press-Enterprise story from Oct 8, 2012, titled Lakeland Village: Intruder fatally shot by homeowner identified. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

William Ragsdell, 51, of Lake Elsinore, died about 6:15 a.m. Friday at Inland Valley Regional Medical Center in Wildomar, coroner's officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

joe

Lake Elsinore, CA

#1 Oct 10, 2012
lake elsinore is the only town i live in where the nabors break into your home after you leave this one person that broke into the old guy home cant blame the old guy for maybe it stop some of the robbiers the local police dont do much your home is rob mite be your nabor look for clues in your yard there mite be a trail from your place to there place hide video cammera inside your home have a water proff one out side the police need to stop protecting these crokes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wildomar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts (Jul '16) Thu Memick14 35
Chevron gas station Thu tellinitlikeitis 2
Quail Valley Music Thread Jan 16 Musikologist 2
News Drug Arrests: Perris and Menifee students snare... (Dec '13) Jan 15 Grape Soda 3
News Police Say Baby Of Lake Elsinore Murder Victim OK (Oct '07) Jan 13 Insider 69
Many Sonic Booms or Earthquakes Felt in Menifee? (Jan '10) Jan 8 TStewart 37
News Lake ElsinoreMurrieta, Temecula forming new all... Oct '16 Kathy 1

Wildomar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wildomar Mortgages