Lakeland Village: Intruder fatally shot by homeowner identified

Oct 8, 2012 Full story: The Press-Enterprise

William Ragsdell, 51, of Lake Elsinore, died about 6:15 a.m. Friday at Inland Valley Regional Medical Center in Wildomar, coroner's officials said.

Full Story
joe

Lake Elsinore, CA

#1 Oct 10, 2012
lake elsinore is the only town i live in where the nabors break into your home after you leave this one person that broke into the old guy home cant blame the old guy for maybe it stop some of the robbiers the local police dont do much your home is rob mite be your nabor look for clues in your yard there mite be a trail from your place to there place hide video cammera inside your home have a water proff one out side the police need to stop protecting these crokes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wildomar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Californians fight over migrants 32 min squeezers 153
Re-Elect Tom Fuhrman Menifee City Council 7 hr Grapes and Tomatoes 22
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 10 hr free for all 5,081
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 22 hr surfs up 7,955
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri broombroom 200,976
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Fri scoop 2,273
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
•••

Wildomar News Video

•••
•••

Wildomar Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wildomar People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wildomar News, Events & Info