Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#171266 Dec 14, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
dan...
Go snort some wasabi, and get back to me, with the results..
Don't have to given I apparently manage to control at least 6 more brain cells than yourself.

I already know it would be a painful experience explaining why I don't drink Drano, stick my hand down running garbage disposals, pull on a tigers tail at the zoo or beat my head with a ballpeen hammer.

If you're curious about if those things and snorting wasabi might hurt then you do them yourself.

LOL!!!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#171267 Dec 14, 2012
Wakanatabi wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have to given I apparently manage to control at least 6 more brain cells than yourself.
I already know it would be a painful experience explaining why I don't drink Drano, stick my hand down running garbage disposals, pull on a tigers tail at the zoo or beat my head with a ballpeen hammer.
If you're curious about if those things and snorting wasabi might hurt then you do them yourself.
LOL!!!!
At least 6 more, maybe 7! But not 8. No way 8.

Too Funny!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#171268 Dec 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Only republicans are racists and women haters! At their very best they are self centered!
NICE!
And this bigoted dope says he is here to support equal rights.
that isnt what I said Liar Mike

Wow... this is your standard tactic isnt it
BillBoard

Covina, CA

#171269 Dec 14, 2012
Not long ago there was a call for sanity to deal with USA's financial crises that the Republican Party had created in the first pace.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171270 Dec 14, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
that isnt what I said Liar Mike
Wow... this is your standard tactic isnt it
Here's what you said bigot:

"I have yet to meet racist, or a woman hater that was not a republican, but I have met some republicans that were neither of those, just self-centered."

Sort of implies that only republicans are racists and women haters, no Liar Jackass?

Sure it does you flaming idiot bigot.

At their very best they are "self centered"- nice touch!

FUN!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#171271 Dec 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what you said bigot:
"I have yet to meet racist, or a woman hater that was not a republican, but I have met some republicans that were neither of those, just self-centered."
Sort of implies that only republicans are racists and women haters, no Liar Jackass?
Sure it does you flaming idiot bigot.
At their very best they are "self centered"- nice touch!
FUN!
Yes.,.. yet to meet, I donít live in an area where I have met all that many bigots and woman haters Liar Mike, and I certainly donít consider the once I have met a cross section of all republicans, but the racists and man haters I have met are republicans.

I know for a fact that not all republicans are.

You did it again Liar Mike :)

you never disappoint
BillBoard

Covina, CA

#171272 Dec 14, 2012
NO bans so far.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#171273 Dec 14, 2012
BillBoard wrote:
Not long ago there was a call for sanity to deal with USA's financial crises that the Republican Party had created in the first pace.
According to several lagitimate economist say the worst is yet to come, within the next few months we will realize we are most defenitly in a resesion ...
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#171274 Dec 14, 2012
Hey Ho Wakanatabi posted your picture !!! why?
BillBoard

Covina, CA

#171275 Dec 14, 2012
Captain Beefheart says:

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171276 Dec 14, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.,.. yet to meet, I donít live in an area where I have met all that many bigots and woman haters Liar Mike, and I certainly donít consider the once I have met a cross section of all republicans, but the racists and man haters I have met are republicans.
I know for a fact that not all republicans are.
You did it again Liar Mike :)
you never disappoint
Well at least you got off that Clinton wasn't impeached jag you were on. I finally convinced you that his impeachment didn't fail, eh? Good!

Now on to your bigotry. It is very stupid and bigoted what you said about republicans. It is that kind of selfish and ignorant attitude that is driving us over the fiscal cliff.

WOOHOO!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#171277 Dec 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least you got off that Clinton wasn't impeached jag you were on. I finally convinced you that his impeachment didn't fail, eh? Good!
Now on to your bigotry. It is very stupid and bigoted what you said about republicans. It is that kind of selfish and ignorant attitude that is driving us over the fiscal cliff.
WOOHOO!
You never ever did find a single post where I said he wasnít impeached Liar Mike

You remain a liar

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171278 Dec 14, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You never ever did find a single post where I said he wasnít impeached Liar Mike
You remain a liar
There are lots of them. Everyone has seen them.

You say Clinton's impeachment failed. If it failed, he wasn't impeached you dolt.

What a dope!

That you don't understand what impeachment means is the root of your stupidity and your embarrassment at being wrong is the driving force.
How do you like that psychobabble Dr. Phil?

WOOHOO!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171279 Dec 14, 2012
If I were going to go searching for old posts Big D, it would be the one where you apologized for being unaware that I didn't support Clinton's impeachment and the many after that where you lied and acted as if I did again.

If you are inclined to search old posts, show us one where I lied, liar jackass.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#171280 Dec 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
There are lots of them. Everyone has seen them.
You say Clinton's impeachment failed. If it failed, he wasn't impeached you dolt.
What a dope!
That you don't understand what impeachment means is the root of your stupidity and your embarrassment at being wrong is the driving force.
How do you like that psychobabble Dr. Phil?
WOOHOO!
apparently you don't understand the impeachment process.

impeachment is like an indictment....in simple terms charges brought up on....

Clinton was impeached by the House of Representative but he wasn't convicted in the Senate

ergo the impeachment process was not completed

Clinton's impeachment failed.......

kinda like when someone is brought up on charges and found innocent...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#171281 Dec 14, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was impeached by the House of Representative but he wasn't convicted in the Senate
The impeachment ends with the House. Go read the Constitution. Impeachment is nothing more than being formally charged.

The trial is a separate process which occurs in the Senate.

The "impeachment process" begins and ends with the House.

"The House of Representatives shall ... and shall have the sole power of impeachment." US Constitution Article I Sec 2

"The Senate shall have the sole power to try all impeachments. " US Constitution Article I Sec 3

Now how could the Senate try an impeachment if it failed?

So yes, it is clear that you do not understand the "impeachment process."
Gloo

Covina, CA

#171282 Dec 14, 2012
Hasn't been this good since YESTERDAY.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#171283 Dec 14, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
The impeachment ends with the House. Go read the Constitution. Impeachment is nothing more than being formally charged.
The trial is a separate process which occurs in the Senate.
The "impeachment process" begins and ends with the House.
"The House of Representatives shall ... and shall have the sole power of impeachment." US Constitution Article I Sec 2
"The Senate shall have the sole power to try all impeachments. " US Constitution Article I Sec 3
Now how could the Senate try an impeachment if it failed?
So yes, it is clear that you do not understand the "impeachment process."
Or you could continue to read the constitution and know more than you do now.

Article 1 Section 3

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#171284 Dec 14, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't.

It didn't fail. The House has the sole power of impeachment. The Senate cannot fail an impeachment. They can only try it. They did. And they acquitted Clinton. The process was completed. This in no way "fails" the House's impeachment. He was impeached he still is impeached.

Big D

Modesto, CA

#171285 Dec 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't.
It didn't fail. The House has the sole power of impeachment. The Senate cannot fail an impeachment. They can only try it. They did. And they acquitted Clinton. The process was completed. This in no way "fails" the House's impeachment. He was impeached he still is impeached.
Yes he was impeached and still impeached, however the impeachment failed the vote in the senate and not a single penalty listed in the impeachment was implemented.

Same with Andrew Johnson

both of them ended up failures and not achieving any of their stated objectives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wildomar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Closures Planned on Interstate 15 in Murrieta N... 13 hr Janet 1
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) Fri Pining 77
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Oct 22 Tyrone 339
Murrieta Mayor Resigns After Arrest on Suspicio... Oct 22 Gerald Vonberger 1
Another Water Bond Scam ... Oct 22 james marple 1
bbw Oct 21 Alex 1
Looking for a women Oct 21 Ace Mann 1

Wildomar News Video

Wildomar Dating
Find my Match