Review: Rogers Wheel Alignment & Tires

Review: Rogers Wheel Alignment & Tires

Posted in the Wilder Forum

Bee

Caldwell, ID

#1 Apr 17, 2013
This company is not very good. They take advantage of their customers and overcharge. I didn't trust them in my gut and I was right. They told me I needed services I didn't need. They should be ashamed of themselves. When you treat people bad you only get some of their money and a whole lot of advertising, not the good kind. Treat people with honesty and respect and you stay in business and keep your jobs. I would not return to them even if they were giving away all new tires for free!
Dean

Nampa, ID

#2 Apr 18, 2013
I have been taking my car to Rogers for several years now. The service has been great and their work has been very good and at a fair price. They have always been very upfront with me. I recently compared prices for new tires with several Nampa & Caldwell businesses and found Rogers to be the best for the money. I will continue to take my car to Rogers for service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilder Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What restaurant has the best Menudo in Caldwell ? Apr 29 Caldwell_Foodie 1
News Nampa Police identify suspect in Caldwell offic... Jan '16 bob 2
News Homedale Man Shot by Police Dec. 26 Dies in Boi... Jan '16 yourallsheep 1
News Emmett's mayor walks 17 miles a day to win $5,0... Nov '15 suev 1
News Have you seen her? Mountain Home PD seek 16-yea... (Sep '15) Sep '15 gable 1
News Caldwell Idaho's Canyon College Never Authorize... (Jan '14) Sep '15 Justice 2
deer flat methodist church (Nov '14) Aug '15 Screwed over 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilder Mortgages