Waupaca deputy injured in car crash

Feb 20, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Stevens Point Journal

The Wisconsin State Patrol reports that a 2-car injury left a Waupaca County Sheriff's Deputy with non-life threatening injuries today. via Stevens Point Journal

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Stand up for Truth

La Moille, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2008

While out on the roads that day I noticed that you didn't even need the county line road sign between Waupaca and Portage on 54. The line was evident just looking at the road. The road in Portage County was clearing up of ice and drivable, you could at lest go 45 to 50 miles an hour and the Portage County road crew was out working. In Waupaca County thats another story. The Waupaca County road was thick with ice, could only go 30 to 35 miles an hour and no road crew in sight. The news said it was a statewide salt shortage, this maybe true. But then if sand is available, then why not be out at lest using it? Foresight is always better then hindsight.
johnny law

Clintonville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2008

Stupid Dave Lefever
Baller23

Neenah, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2008

ur cool
Departed

Berlin, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Stand up for Truth wrote:
While out on the roads that day I noticed that you didn't even need the county line road sign between Waupaca and Portage on 54. The line was evident just looking at the road. The road in Portage County was clearing up of ice and drivable, you could at lest go 45 to 50 miles an hour and the Portage County road crew was out working. In Waupaca County thats another story. The Waupaca County road was thick with ice, could only go 30 to 35 miles an hour and no road crew in sight. The news said it was a statewide salt shortage, this maybe true. But then if sand is available, then why not be out at lest using it? Foresight is always better then hindsight.
Same at Outagamie-waupaca and Winnebago-waupaca for over a decade now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wild Rose Discussions

Search the Wild Rose Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) Apr 20 Aaron Salmon 6,899
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Tealiban faschists 45
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 87
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 450
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 2,233
WI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Wi... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 20
Donated vehicle program gives cars to people in... (Mar '09) Mar '14 Pat Zingale 60
•••

Flood Warning for Waushara County was issued at April 24 at 4:31AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wild Rose Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wild Rose People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE