Waupaca deputy injured in car crash

Feb 20, 2008 Full story: Stevens Point Journal

The Wisconsin State Patrol reports that a 2-car injury left a Waupaca County Sheriff's Deputy with non-life threatening injuries today. via Stevens Point Journal

Full Story
Stand up for Truth

Monticello, IA

#1 Feb 23, 2008
While out on the roads that day I noticed that you didn't even need the county line road sign between Waupaca and Portage on 54. The line was evident just looking at the road. The road in Portage County was clearing up of ice and drivable, you could at lest go 45 to 50 miles an hour and the Portage County road crew was out working. In Waupaca County thats another story. The Waupaca County road was thick with ice, could only go 30 to 35 miles an hour and no road crew in sight. The news said it was a statewide salt shortage, this maybe true. But then if sand is available, then why not be out at lest using it? Foresight is always better then hindsight.
johnny law

Clintonville, WI

#3 Apr 26, 2008
Stupid Dave Lefever
Baller23

New London, WI

#6 Dec 22, 2008
ur cool
Departed

Fremont, WI

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Stand up for Truth wrote:
While out on the roads that day I noticed that you didn't even need the county line road sign between Waupaca and Portage on 54. The line was evident just looking at the road. The road in Portage County was clearing up of ice and drivable, you could at lest go 45 to 50 miles an hour and the Portage County road crew was out working. In Waupaca County thats another story. The Waupaca County road was thick with ice, could only go 30 to 35 miles an hour and no road crew in sight. The news said it was a statewide salt shortage, this maybe true. But then if sand is available, then why not be out at lest using it? Foresight is always better then hindsight.
Same at Outagamie-waupaca and Winnebago-waupaca for over a decade now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wild Rose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donated vehicle program gives cars to people in... (Mar '09) Dec 20 Ree 67
Who thinks Waupaca County is corrupt? (Jun '07) Oct '14 Anonymous 115
Dutcher arested by fbi??? (Aug '13) Apr '14 what 3
emily z? (Mar '14) Mar '14 joemwv 1
Review: Perfect Pitch Seamless Gutters LLC (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jennifer Alix 1
Debate: Marijuana - Wild Rose, WI (Oct '10) Aug '13 IAH-Waupaca 10
Who do you support for U.S. House in Wisconsin ... (Oct '10) Jun '12 A T ind 31
Wild Rose Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web