Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

#9416 Sep 10, 2012
had to do something wrote:
Are you trying to say that the war in Afghanistan and Iraq weren't necessary? Have you seen any of the footage on Sept.11th.? Have you forgotten or do you not care that they attacked us on our own soil and killed many innocent people? I remember that day very well. Saw the second plane hit the second tower. I screamed! I will never forget it! It was necessary! Very unfortunate we have lost any young men and I for one appreciate what all of them have done for us. They believed it necessary to go or they wouldn't have enlisted. Don't down play their role in it and disrespect them. Oh, and by the way, what's wrong with doing missionary work? Churches send missionaries to places that need help, not for a joy ride.
Hell no the two wars were not necessary.'They' did nothing to us. There were no weapons of mass destruction and we were after Osama bin Laden only. So we invaded two Countries. Look what it has cost us in lives and money and THERE WILL BE NO END TO IT. Thanks to BUSH/CHENY it will go on forever. Too bad you fell for the propaganda.

Since: Sep 11

Charleston, WV

#9417 Sep 10, 2012
Birddog wrote:
<quoted text>He took advantage of every tax loop hole for the rich so he paid far less tax. Point is the middle class does not have tax loop holes so we pay more. Now if he is innocent then he should follow protocol and release his tax returns. He will not do that which seems suspicious to other taxpayers.
Every tax "loop hole" is available to every US citizen, provided that they have the same income or expense. There is no exception for people just because they are rich. Tell me one time where you or anyone you know paid more on your Federal Income Tax instead of taking advantage of a deduction or a credit because you felt you owed the government more money and just wanted to pay more. You people are idiots. In February, you people will still come to me and blame me for not getting you enough of a refund when it's your fault for not paying what you owed in the first place. If you don't know anything about taxes, stop using them.
Bull Crap

Fairview, WV

#9418 Sep 10, 2012
What a load of crap. Yes it wasn't a whole country, but these terrorists were taking over their own country and government. It was necessary to go to their country. They also hid Hussein and Bin Laden. How else were we to find them? And also, it wasn't just the two men, they had and still have whole army's.

Charleston, WV

#9419 Sep 10, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt Rmoney lied to the Securities and Exchange Commission about his tenure at Bain Capital, a CLASS A FELONY! He voted in Mass. while he was a resident of N.H. too, another felony. He beat up a gay teenager. That would be a felony hate crime now. When is Attorney General Eric Holder going to bring charges and get this lying, animal abusing tax cheat thug off the streets? Hopefully about mid-October.
Never, because none of this is true. Romney didn't lie to the SEC...period. I've never heard the NJ/Mass voting lie before, but feel free to prove that he broke the law. He picked on a kid as a kid. It's not a hate crime. It's bullying and he would've been suspended from school at best. Tying a dog to the top of your vehicle on a road trip is 100% legal. It isn't abuse. Obama ate dog and mentioned enjoying the taste, so you may want to stay away from that issue. He also didn't cheat on his taxes. He doesn't have to prove it to you, but the IRS will definitely have audited his tax returns already. There was no cheating.
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

#9420 Sep 10, 2012
Bull Crap wrote:
What a load of crap. Yes it wasn't a whole country, but these terrorists were taking over their own country and government. It was necessary to go to their country. They also hid Hussein and Bin Laden. How else were we to find them? And also, it wasn't just the two men, they had and still have whole army's.
The Taliban is not the same as Al Qaeda and anyway it's their country not ours. Most of the terrorist from 911 were from Saudi Arabia. Think about it,would we have turned over two American terrorist to the Taliban? No we would not.
Up Chuck

Cambridge, MD

#9421 Sep 10, 2012
Birddog wrote:
<quoted text>The Taliban is not the same as Al Qaeda and anyway it's their country not ours. Most of the terrorist from 911 were from Saudi Arabia. Think about it,would we have turned over two American terrorist to the Taliban? No we would not.
Same thing to me.
what would you have done

Fairview, WV

#9422 Sep 10, 2012
Good question. What would you have done had you been president at the time? Just curious. And thank you Louda. That was my main point a while back. Would anyone say, hold on one minute, I think I should offer more.? I think not.
The Alaskan Islands

Fairview, WV

#9423 Sep 10, 2012
How is it that the giving of seven oil rich Alaskan Islands to Russia is being ignored? We can't drill in our own country, making us dependant on other countries but what do you think Russia is going to do with them. Just another way to make us dependant. Obama gave them away and they will drill and sell us oil.Someone tell me what it's all about, please.
pearldrop

Branchland, WV

#9424 Sep 10, 2012
Marsha wrote:
Obama and Pelosi have to be stopped!
Agree!!!! John Raese is a good man, and he listens!!!! We have to get him more support in the Huntington area!!!! Manchin is a nice guy, but he is a career politician who has continuously changed his minds on issues over the years. Lets get his ass out of there and put a guy in that office who will stand firm on his decisions, and not back-peddle when the situation arises!!! Who is with me on this? If not, please do not respond with baseless remarks, keep it real!!!
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

#9425 Sep 10, 2012
what would you have done wrote:
Good question. What would you have done had you been president at the time? Just curious. And thank you Louda. That was my main point a while back. Would anyone say, hold on one minute, I think I should offer more.? I think not.
I would have done nothing in Iraq. I will never forget Bush on national television telling us that if we did not invade Iraq then a 'mushroom cloud could go up'. That was meant to scare us and to justify the invasion. As a result thousands of American lives were lost and billions of dollars have been spent. In Afghanistan which has been fighting foreign invaders for thousands of years I would have sent in CIA agents to track down and kill Bin laden.
Anybody

Fairview, WV

#9426 Sep 10, 2012
The Alaskan Islands?

Bug Ridge

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9427 Sep 10, 2012
Anybody wrote:
The Alaskan Islands?
That guy ain't " just right" as people sometimes say.
Ron Sternest

Springfield, NJ

#9428 Sep 10, 2012
I support Dave Fox from Sistersville WV!
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

#9429 Sep 10, 2012
Ron Sternest wrote:
I support Dave Fox from Sistersville WV!
OOO-KAY.
kay

Fairmont, WV

#9430 Sep 10, 2012
So Romney wasn't in the Military neither was Obama. So Romney only released 2 years of taxes that's the same amount Obama released. Romney's school records are open to the public, good luck trying to get Obama's. Romney's medical records are public Obama's ISN'T. Obama's Doctor says Obama's in good health.

Charleston, WV

#9431 Sep 11, 2012
I think Michael Jackson's doc said the same thing.
coach

Morgantown, WV

#9432 Sep 11, 2012
John Raese is a very smart business man who has taken a couple of companies that he inherited from his grandmother and turned them into a great company called Greer Industries. He and his family own steel companies, limestone companies, coal companies, newspaper radio stations, and asphalt companies. He obviously could simply taken the money he inherited and lived happily ever after but he didn't. He reinvested in those companies, started others, hired thousands of people in WV and continues to run the companies very successfull. That is the kind of person we need in Washington. Someone who knows how to run a business, balance a budget, make the tough decisions. You talk to anyone who works for any of the companies Raese owns they will tell you that he is a good boss. A good man to work for. Yes, he enjoys a very nice income. Hell, he deserves it. Why do we look down on people who are successfull? Is it jealousy? Who would not want to be in his shoes. I for one would love to have the opportunity. Four more years of democratic control and noone will have that chance. Joe Manchin is a two faced liar. ON TV, he shot a hole in the cap and trade bill and then went to D.C. and voted for it. He won't say who he is voting for for President. That means he is voting for Obama. He says one thing to your face and does antoher behind your back. I know, he did it to me. John Raese will tell you what he believes, if you don't like it or agree with it, so be it, but he will not say one thing and do another. If he says something you can take it to the back. That is the kind of person I want representing me in Washington. Raese for Senate!
1 post removed
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

#9434 Sep 11, 2012
Ginny wrote:
IXSatanXI Likes to beat his wife while bragging about fcking some loser from WI. whom he met online
Isn't that right Wimpy boy
here is the person and the business she is in he claims to be screwing on a regular basis
Grant Smart Co Wausau, WI, 54403 - YP.com
www.yellowpages.com/wausau-wi/mip/grant-smart ...
Get directions, reviews, payment information on Grant Smart Co located at Wausau, WI.... Grant Smart Co Cpa's; Smart Nikolai, Melanie R, Cpa - Grant Smart Co ...
I recommend no one opened the link above.
2 posts removed
Ginny

Orange, CA

#9437 Sep 11, 2012
LMAO now why would there be a virus on her business website

seems this idiot doesn't want people callinf and inquirinf about the truth
Ginny

UK

#9438 Sep 11, 2012
Birddog wrote:
<quoted text>Don't do it. Looks like a virus.
hey birddog whats the matter are you afraid those with inquiring minds will call and want to know why this woman in WI is screwing one of your home town boys cheating on her husband and him on his wife.

Don't tell me people in WV don't cheat, LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilcoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 min Porch Honkey the ... 1,650
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 1 hr luci 6,175
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 1 hr Sundog512 37,228
Welch Music Thread (Apr '12) 2 hr Porch Honkey the ... 454
Obama's free grant money 2 hr Porch Honkey the ... 1
Frances Hale Now in Charge (May '09) 4 hr Kang mikie 124
Poll BARRY HALE MOOCHES off TAX Payers (Apr '10) 4 hr Kang mikie 91

Wilcoe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance