Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

Missing Eufaula family - KFOR

There are 4771 comments on the KFOR story from Dec 23, 2009, titled Missing Eufaula family - KFOR. In it, KFOR reports that:

The holidays are a time for loved ones to be together, but Niki Shenold worries her best friend's family has been forgotten.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

“aka; lar”

Since: Sep 08

FIND THE JAMISON FAMILY!!!

#3601 Apr 7, 2011
Keepthesearchalive wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me...Im a sly one.
If we don't have confirmation by tom. I'll call and ask. Hows that?
Sounds great, "KEEP". Thank you!!!

Since: Mar 11

United States

#3602 Apr 7, 2011
To Keep: Yep--That sounds like a plan! Tell you what--I THINK I just SLEPT ENOUGH for almost ALL of the posters that are here on this case!

4 days for wildfire fighting will tire one out I guess! LOL! LOL!
Interesting

United States

#3603 Apr 7, 2011
I'm sorry but I don't post rumors. He has resigned. Please do call and confirm it. It is in the local newspaper today.

Location hidden

#3604 Apr 7, 2011
Interesting-
No doubt you've been a reliable poster.

Thanks for your update.

While I'm still working hard here...Im not posting as much because I'm still a little shell shocked from a few things that I guess were done to deter me in a more personal way...Im not gonna say too much as to the whos and the whys.

I've said before this isn't some race to solve this first. If you look back at some of the chances I took reaching out to people...you should be able to reaize I SINCERELY want to find out what happened to this family...especially Madison.

Location hidden

#3606 Apr 7, 2011
Night Crawler wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up then. You wasted 10 lines stating nothing. When they show up they will sell the book rights and laugh at all the jerks who were worried for them. Witness protection program?????
Not WP. That's done quietly.

Book? I don't think so.

Walkaway- a slight chance

Foul play in some aspect. Most likely.
Interesting

United States

#3607 Apr 7, 2011
From the Latimer County News-Tribue. Volume 115, No 14. Dated Apri 7, 2011

SHERIFF BEAUCHAMP RESIGNS
Latimer County Sheriff Israel Beauchamp informed the Board of Comissioners Monday morning that he is resiging his position as of Friday, April 8, 2011.
The matter was not on the agenda so no action could be taken. The Commissioners expressed regret that Israel was resigning and stated they appreciated the job that he did. Undersheriff Matt Bohn will be the acting sheriff until the Commissioners appoint a new sheriff which could be as early as Monday.
Israel Beauchamp is resigning to take other employment overseas.

There is more in the article.

Location hidden

#3608 Apr 7, 2011
In trying to find out what type of guy the sheriff is I noticed another board started that questioned if he was doing his job...If he already was overseas doing work while collecting his sheriffs paycheck.

He apparently does contract work for Blackwater.

United States

#3609 Apr 8, 2011
To Interesting: Thanks for your info! Wow! It is amazing just how many "turns" this case takes!

To Keep: In many counties of this Country--The Sheriff job is mostly "political" in nature. Many Sheriffs often use their office as a platform to seek "higher" elected positions at a later time. I sure hope & pray that the next Sheriff is a REAL "law" officer!(He OR She!)

Well--it's been great to check on here & not need to wade through the "pest" garbage.

Out of town today--Later gang!
Jok

Oklahoma City, OK

#3610 Apr 11, 2011
I just called and confirmed that Sheriff Beauchamp DID resign last week.
Captain Obvious

Talihina, OK

#3611 Apr 11, 2011
Thanks Jok. I think the rest all knew this last week. And there is a quote from the paper.
mmmm

United States

#3612 Apr 11, 2011
What a shame!
Israel is VERY HOT!
GRRREEAAAT TO LOOK AT!
Big Girl Panties

Sallisaw, OK

#3613 Apr 11, 2011
mmmm wrote:
What a shame!
Israel is VERY HOT!
GRRREEAAAT TO LOOK AT!
I was going to go down there and get lost just so he could find me...too late now !!!!

“aka; lar”

Since: Sep 08

FIND THE JAMISON FAMILY!!!

#3614 Apr 12, 2011
Is it true, Robbie Brooks has been appointed Sheriff of Latimer county?
MY MY

Sapulpa, OK

#3615 Apr 12, 2011
Nadia wrote:
My name is Nadia Pinto, I'm Portuguese and I really need to get a your response, and somehow communicate with relatives.
I wonder if it is possible to receive any contact from relatives of the family of Bobby Jamison or the Sherrilynn (bobbys wife), the missing family in Oklahoma by e-mail to [email protected]
I know it may seem strange my request for an urgent contact, but I'd really like to talk with some relatives, because I have some doubts about this case ...
Do not want to give too much information about why I'm not explaining by here about what I have to talk with the relatives, because I'm not sure if it makes sense to them, and I would like for some help to get a contact to help me understand if what I have to say makes sense to them.
And I hope somehow that I have to tell be useful in finding the missing family or useful to find any clue about them.
I'm sorry about this sad event in your family.
I wonder how much "hush money" this person was able to bilk out of the Jamison family.
Seems as though the "missing Jamison family" made friends with the wrong person in Portugal and now that person is wanting money to keep "quiet" about where the "missing Jamison family" really is.
My My, what a small world we all live in.

Location hidden

#3616 Apr 12, 2011
MY MY wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how much "hush money" this person was able to bilk out of the Jamison family.
Seems as though the "missing Jamison family" made friends with the wrong person in Portugal and now that person is wanting money to keep "quiet" about where the "missing Jamison family" really is.
My My, what a small world we all live in.
Hahahhahahahaha!!!! Hush money to Portugal....hahahahhaha.... You're something else.
Nadia is just a girl with psychic abilities.. Who wanted to share privately a dream she had.

I know your disappointed the boards slowed down. But what did you think? That the people who are trying to help are gonna put up with all the ridiculousness and bs, forever?
If you haven't noticed..we all registered so we can communicate amongst ourselves when we have to.

Location hidden

#3617 Apr 12, 2011
For those of you who haven't registered...

The Sheriffs office is a mess. Sheriff B...who had interviewed some folks in this case last month has resigned. I was told Matt Bohn was to be acting Sheriff.

Both the OSBI and FBI have moved this to the cold case files and Sheriff B was the only one still somewhat motivated to investigate.

What happens next is anybodys guess. I hope any new sheriff keeps the case open and does his own investigation. My report went unread. I plan in time to send it to the next sheriff.
HOOPSIE DAISY

Okmulgee, OK

#3618 Apr 12, 2011
For those of you who haven't registered...
The Sheriffs office is a mess. Sheriff B...who had interviewed some folks in this case last month has resigned. I was told Matt Bohn was to be acting Sheriff.
Both the OSBI and FBI have moved this to the cold case files and Sheriff B was the only one still somewhat motivated to investigate.
What happens next is anybodys guess. I hope any new sheriff keeps the case open and does his own investigation. My report went unread. I plan in time to send it to the next sheriff.
I would venture to say that your next "report" will go UNREAD also.
The new sheriff will not pay any more attention to your idiotic rantings any more than the old sheriff.
Law enforcement does not have the time to waste on the kind of ridiculous hogwash you imbeciles on here come up with.
You idiots on here has got everyone from the Devil to God and everyone in between guilty of doing away with the Jamisons.
I want to know what happened to this case where it was suppose to have been "BLOWN WIDE OPEN" a couple of weeks ago, at least that is what YOU were bragging about. If I were you I would be so embarrassed that I would dig a deep hole and crawl into it and pull the dirt in over me.
I have relatives working in the sheriff's department and you idiots are the laughing stock of the whole town.
Keep posting away. My relative said that you idiots comments make their day because of the big laugh they get out of your comments.
CASE BLOWN WIDE OPEN?????? ROFLMFAO
sjr7900

Gulfport, MS

#3619 Apr 12, 2011
Hoopsie Daisy,
I don't want to get into the bickering on this board, so when I ask this question, please know that I am sincere. If you have relatives working in the sherriff's department, can they tell you the latest on this case? Obviously, I understand that they can't divulge every detail, but do you have any idea what the sherriff's department thinking is on this case? Any new leads, or has the resignation of the sherriff caused them to be focused on the transition, etc?

Location hidden

#3620 Apr 12, 2011
The people who are laughing oughtta do their jobs.

Maybe they oughtta stop read posts and go clean up all the roving meth labs and crime.

While they're at it. They might wanna try investigating the disappearance of the Jamisons.
Not for anyones sake but that little girls. What kind of heartless...gutless...people who are suppose to be sworn to "protect and serve" would laugh at the prospect of citizens trying to help THEM do their own jobs.

If what you say is true. And they read our posts and laugh. They ALL SHOULD RESIGN.

God forbid that girls is in someones basement...

I wonder how they'd all feel if it was someone they cared about?
MY MY

Inola, OK

#3621 Apr 12, 2011
<quoted text>
Hahahhahahahaha!!!! Hush money to Portugal....hahahahhaha.... You're something else.
Nadia is just a girl with psychic abilities.. Who wanted to share privately a dream she had.
I know your disappointed the boards slowed down. But what did you think? That the people who are trying to help are gonna put up with all the ridiculousness and bs, forever?
If you haven't noticed..we all registered so we can communicate amongst ourselves when we have to.
Well a big hahaha right back at you.
You are one gullible nut case.
You said...
"Nadia is just a girl with psychic abilities.. Who wanted to share privately a dream she had."

Yeah right. She just accidently dreamed of a place in Oklahoma with a small town by the name of Eufaula and about a missing family. Geeesh, is it any wonder no one listens to anything you have to say except the nut cases on here.
I agree with Hoopsie Daisy, you people posting on here are sure good at making people laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilburton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
271 Bar south of Clayton Jun 22 Chucks C Cycles ... 4
Low Life Cops Clayton Jun 20 huckleberry hound 4
Downtown Jun 19 Used to love this... 1
Who built the store in Clayton that the Choctaw... (Nov '15) Jun 12 sideways 4
Catrina morman Jun 11 Yupthatsme 1
Sheriff Race Jun 10 busted 1
class of 84 Jun 9 sideways 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilburton Mortgages