Commerce Awards $13 Million in Federal Grants to Rural ...

Full story: Dental Economics
The following information was released by the Washington State Department of Community, Trade and Economic Development : The Washington State Department of Commerce today announced 18 cities and counties throughout the state that will receive a total of $13 million in federal Community Development Block Grant General Purpose Grants for 2011. Full Story
gary woodmansee

AOL

#1 Jun 23, 2011
curlew needs a 1 mil sewer system like we need another hole in the head. it is just a way for ferry county to maintain its outlaw status by putting water and sewer systems in unincorporated areas in defiance of growth management law.
Edward

Curlew, WA

#2 Jul 8, 2012
gary woodmansee already has his own Well and septic next to Curlew.
He only cares about the removal of his neighbors from the Curlew area.
This is a project that is badley needed and has been in the works for many years. It is in compliance with GMA, I helped develop the interim regs. for Ferry county.
I and the vast majority of concerned citizens of Ferry county are happy that the Town of Curlew is finely able to get this project under way.
Gary, no doubt you and your Marxist's friends will do everything you can to continue to remove people from Ferry county in your UN Agenda 21 goals.
Remember that at the heart of your philosophy
Karl Marx Allowed 3 of his own children to starve to death rather WORK than feed them. With such a lazy, heartless, despicable role model for you leftist, it is no wonder you can generate comments like yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilbur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coulee Dam Murder Suspect Arrested (Oct '06) Oct '14 Anonymous 10
level 3 sex afender in creston wa from tacoma wa (May '14) May '14 Randy Bowen 1
Tribe hopeful its long wait for payment over da... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Blah 3
Columbia Treaty renewal chance to reopen salmon... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Gary 1
Crop circles appear in E. Washington wheat field (Jul '12) Oct '12 Ohio Cowgirl 40
Romney Declares Victory in Washington Caucus (Mar '12) Mar '12 Oli 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Oct '10 JB fAn 11
Wilbur Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wilbur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:51 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:51AM
Will Russell Wilson do Dancing With The Stars if Seahawks win?
NBC Sports11:01 AM
Rob Gronkowski on Jeremy Lane saying he's not that good: "It may" tick me off
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
NFL11:52 AM
Gronkowski, Darrelle Revis won't take Seahawks' bait
NBC Sports12:41 PM
Vince Wilfork: Marshawn Lynch "hands down" the best running back in football