Dazzos Chicago Style Eatery(Wikieup Az.)

Dazzos Chicago Style Eatery(Wikieup Az.)

Posted in the Wikieup Forum

hottyinred

United States

#1 Jun 22, 2012
Was on vacation in az. Stop in at Dazzos Chicago Style. Eatery and RV Park end up staying for a wk due to the nice park model they rented me and the gteat food they served.Italian Beef, polish sausage, fantastic freshcut fries, chicago style hotdogs.and much more.there was plenty of things to do went hiking in a. Canon (beautiful) and swiming at Burrough Creek. I loved the stay and will be coming back
gtm
#2 Jan 2, 2013
i think old man dazzo is a mean old ~&%who worrires to much about his compitition and what everyones doing instead of his bussines his dog is kept behind the counter were the food is made.i wouldnt eat there if i was starving

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wikieup Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) 15 hr Glen 12,333
Yucca Music Thread (Aug '15) Jan '18 Musikologist 6
Lake Havisu Estates Alamo Road (Jul '11) Jun '17 PLewis 26
Jesse Pennington (Apr '17) Apr '17 Sukit 1
Don't use coyote express llc druggie owned and ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Assbeating 1
News Mohave County authorities are investigating a h... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Carolyn Hudgens 1
News Road construction coming to Kingman and Golden ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Victoriaarrowood 1

Wikieup Jobs

Personal Finance

Wikieup Mortgages