parents worrys

United States

#1 Sep 22, 2012
How can u help your child to find out the truth about her boyfriend when he is cheating on her when she at work plus he hits her

“Living the perfect life,always”

Since: Jun 12

Wherever

#2 Sep 22, 2012
It is hard because the more you tell her the bad things about him, the more she will rebel and want to see him. Do any of her friends know about his cheating and him hitting her? It might help if one of her friends would talk to her and they may can make her realize that he is not good for her. If she is a minor and he is a minor, you could always take charges of assault on him for hitting her. She is not going to be happy that you do that but in the long run, it might get him the help he may need.
true grit

Cunningham, KY

#3 Sep 24, 2012
the hitting her part can be dealt with by calling the police. the rest sadly enough she will just have to find out for herself.
parents worrys

United States

#4 Sep 24, 2012
U can call them but if they say there not hitting them then they don't do nothing about it she just turn 18 so they won't listen to me I scare he is going to hurt my baby

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 24, 2012
Does he leave bruises on her? Witnesses?

“Living the perfect life,always”

Since: Jun 12

Wherever

#6 Sep 24, 2012
How old is he? If he is under age, you can file charges on him without her permission. She is not going to like you but it may be what it takes to make her awake up. Sad to say, the cops can't do anything unless the abuse is taking place and they see it or there are visible marks if you call them. I would still try to enlist some of her friends and see if they can talk to her. The more you talk down to him to her, the more she will continue to want to see him even though in her heart, she knows that he is no good for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wickliffe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Feb '10) 2 min Chanta53 3,871
Drop a word, add a word (Nov '12) 3 min Chanta53 7,705
Two words~~Last Letter of last word~~GAME (Jun '13) 4 min Chanta53 2,467
Degrees & licenses 19 min Frend 17
Bernie sold out to Clinton 27 min Disappointed 1
Give me a Break 56 min kylady 7
Daniel at ups 1 hr Scandal 4

Wickliffe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance