concerned

Bardwell, KY

#1 May 6, 2012
Ok, I've been dating a man named Steve
Freeman from Wickliffe for about a month. I don't know him well but he seems sencere. He says I'm the only one but I have a sneeky feeling he is dating someone else too. Any Information would be helpful
one word

Winfield, IL

#2 May 6, 2012
Player
The Mayerette

Wickliffe, KY

#3 May 10, 2012
He's a good person, but doesnt stick with any woman too long!
thats what she said

Barlow, KY

#4 May 10, 2012
He stuck it out with this one young girl for quite some time. He was always cheating on her and accusing her of cheating. He's just an average jerk in my opinion
myopinion

New Concord, KY

#5 May 11, 2012
I no of one grl he was with a a long while. He treated her great and he never cheated on her. I new them both before they even started dating each other. He's also very sweet.....n a cutie
Jessica

Seymour, MO

#6 May 15, 2012
concerned wrote:
Freeman from Wickliffe for about a month. I don't know him well but he seems sencere. He says I'm the only one but I have a sneeky feeling he is dating someone else too. Any Information would be helpful
He is a sweetie and you can bet he is sleeping with others. Ask his how many wives and see if he can name em or his girlfriends. Really piece of shit.
Jessica

Seymour, MO

#7 May 15, 2012
Learn to spell sweetie.
Jessica

Seymour, MO

#8 May 15, 2012
Catch him on a straight whiskey night he will cry like a baby.
Toothpaste

Cushing, MN

#10 Jul 3, 2012
Limp pecker
the facts

Wickliffe, KY

#11 Jul 17, 2012
he is all about his self havent u noticed he only calls u when he wants a little !! then your gone till next time. wake up quit wasteing your time lifes to short. no future !!!!!!!!!
the real jessica

Barlow, KY

#12 Nov 27, 2012
this man says 1 thing than does another. ive been ''seeing'' him and i know i'm not the only 1. good luck wrangling this guy because he loves all the women
omg

Durham, NC

#13 Nov 27, 2012
LOSER ask about the woman he was convicted of killing in the early mid 70's
Bluebandit

Wingo, KY

#14 Nov 30, 2012
concerned wrote:
If he was in the army stationed a Fort Knox back in the early 80's, he is my ex husband. If so email me at [email protected] and i will tell you what he was like then.
Hello

Barlow, KY

#15 Dec 29, 2012
Are you people on drugs??
the boar hogs

Bardwell, KY

#16 Feb 4, 2013
He is the definition of a BOAR. Yall are just mad cause u cant b like him
Anonymous

Duluth, GA

#17 Feb 20, 2013
He's a snitching no good piece of crap!!!
Dumplin

Weaverville, NC

#18 Apr 5, 2013
Hum sounds like a lot of scorned women. He is a sweetheart. Easy on the eyes.. Love him dearly. Wish him well you all should do the same.
BallardBaller

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Apr 7, 2013
Snitches get stitches..
pleasures

Wickliffe, KY

#20 Jan 20, 2014
This is the man my good friend has been dating for several months. He seems okay but, I think he only wears denim. Kindof strange if you ask me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wickliffe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Richardson 21 min Angry Bird 21
Little E 34 min Carmen 4
Smitten with TLO 1 hr Miller time 22
Brad Copeland 1 hr Amy 1
wickliffe drug bust 7 hr asking 44
Park shooting (in Wickliffe) 20 hr know ore than you... 46
Jason Boulton Sun listen 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wickliffe Mortgages