Loser

Since: Sep 11

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Sep 28, 2011
coolest guy around

Since: Sep 11

Wickliffe, KY

#4 Oct 1, 2011
sounds like a good theme or name for a country song. "Little ricky dennis he drives that truck around one time he went with some frinds some where and this is what he found. do ta do ta to too. kickin on a fan. said he was somenoe else and they was him and, little ricky just calm down." yep, guess im never gonna consider makin it in the music buisness. Why this john wanna call him a loser. little ricky seem cool. he got that squeeky voice.
heres ur sign

Springfield, MO

#5 Oct 14, 2011
He's a Dennis, need I say more!
matt

Wickliffe, KY

#6 Dec 9, 2011
o shit! have you seen his cousin kimmy dennis..or katey i think its kimmy! she has sum killer tits!
Old Ballard resident

Washington, DC

#7 Dec 25, 2011
Back in the day he seemed cool as a fan.then he grew a big fat tail, and we all know once a rat, always a stinkin rat. That tells me all I need to know about him. Yea he does his thing, but I promise u don't wanna b around when the shit goes down. Sing little bird,U Know Who U Did Wrong. Your day is coming son!!!
someneverlearn

La Center, KY

#9 Sep 9, 2012
he beats his girl, and the biggest nark in the county
Pattern

Wickliffe, KY

#10 Sep 9, 2012
Thats a pattern of people with the last name Dennis
Very observant

Barlow, KY

#11 Sep 10, 2012
Pattern wrote:
Thats a pattern of people with the last name Dennis
OMG......You are SO right! Wonder how many of 'em will get all pissy about it?
Somepeoplehaveit

Wickliffe, KY

#12 Sep 10, 2012
Very observant wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG......You are SO right! Wonder how many of 'em will get all pissy about it?
I bet it's getting hard to defend STUPID, changing it sure as hell doesn't work. Face it some people are born STUPID, it's bred in them, nothing we do will ever change them, not jail time, not rehab, rehab, rehab or rehab, not ankle monitors, not house arrest, not probation, not fear, not the court system.....the lord can and will but they have to want him!
Somebody

Wickliffe, KY

#13 Oct 20, 2012
heres ur sign wrote:
He's a Dennis, need I say more!
well not all of the Dennis's are bad. I'm in that family, but I will tell you that him his mother his father and sister are no good. But don't blame it on all of the Dennis's because I have that blood in my veins and I'm far from being a dumbass like them. And my mother isn't either. My mom is a great woman.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14 Oct 20, 2012
Somebody wrote:
<quoted text> well not all of the Dennis's are bad. I'm in that family, but I will tell you that him his mother his father and sister are no good. But don't blame it on all of the Dennis's because I have that blood in my veins and I'm far from being a dumbass like them. And my mother isn't either. My mom is a great woman.
If you are who I am thinking you are, then your Mom is the definition of dumbass, honey. She loves them one minute (to their face) then the next she hates them. And talk about a shitstarter...
Somebody

Wickliffe, KY

#15 Oct 21, 2012
HwBoutUMndUrOwn wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are who I am thinking you are, then your Mom is the definition of dumbass, honey. She loves them one minute (to their face) then the next she hates them. And talk about a shitstarter...
my mom does not like them and idk who you think you are talking about my mom. Your probably a big shit starter and you don't know who I am? And my mom is sick and is close to death so I would really appreciate it if you would close your smart ass mouth. And I hope you know Karmas a bitch, bitch.

Location hidden

#16 Oct 22, 2012
Somebody wrote:
<quoted text> my mom does not like them and idk who you think you are talking about my mom. Your probably a big shit starter and you don't know who I am? And my mom is sick and is close to death so I would really appreciate it if you would close your smart ass mouth. And I hope you know Karmas a bitch, bitch.
Honey, I know exactly who you are. Yes, you're right. Karma is a bitch. If you dont believe me, ask your Mom.
Somebody

Chicago, IL

#17 Oct 22, 2012
HwBoutUMndUrOwn wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I know exactly who you are. Yes, you're right. Karma is a bitch. If you dont believe me, ask your Mom.
you don't know me and if your so big bad and brave and know who we are why don't you say who you are? Or do one better come to our house you shit talking bitch?
now what

Jackson, MO

#18 Oct 23, 2012
ye i know him, he got friend in bardwell with babies thats a loser 2- why dont they do something about all these losers.make all these babies suffer cause all they care about is themself.got him a young black girl prego now they say. call the enforecement report the dead beats
help the babies get out
burning pee

La Center, KY

#19 Oct 23, 2012
Ive had an itch since me and her bumped uglys in 1986

Location hidden

#20 Oct 29, 2012
Somebody wrote:
<quoted text> you don't know me and if your so big bad and brave and know who we are why don't you say who you are? Or do one better come to our house you shit talking bitch?
My,, my, my...what terrible language coming from such a young, pretty girl...
sisternlawfromhe ll

United States

#21 Nov 5, 2012
Well i have only known lil rickys sorry ass for 4 years almost 5 he married my sister in law and had 2 babies with her. He beat her every chance he got cracked all their money up and to top it all off he molested my 11 year old neice as well as his own cousin when he was younger. Sick fucker even named his youngest daughter after that cousin. Thats all kool call people are right karma is hell and it will catch up
lisa

Duluth, GA

#22 Nov 6, 2012
Somebody wrote:
<quoted text> you don't know me and if your so big bad and brave and know who we are why don't you say who you are? Or do one better come to our house you shit talking bitch?
idk any of you. Just trolling. However, when you come to the defense of yourself and your mother, then turn around and post such rude and vulger remarks, you make yourself sound like rest of the family. Maybe try a different approach. Just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wickliffe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tina Cain aka cavit got married 12 min moe 24
Unions! 38 min Murray 15
What's the point! 40 min Hopeless 4
3 facing drug related charges in Graves County 41 min concerned 7
chilis (May '12) 1 hr foodie 16
stabbing at moes 1 hr yuck 35
Speed Limits? 1 hr Just sayin 5
Wickliffe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wickliffe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wickliffe News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wickliffe

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions