First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joe Walsh

Wickliffe, KY

#1 Jan 25, 2013
who is she? Heard she give some amazing head.
Bitchh an I know it

Wickliffe, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2013
She's a nasty ass skank that try's to mess with every guy in Ballard, AhHahahahahahahahaahahahahahah ah and she Trynna wear a Bigg ass now in her hair, Like I did that when I was 5 and she has a Big muffin top-_-.... Wow
Keth

Wickliffe, KY

#5 Feb 9, 2013
She gave me head, And nah. She ain't good at all I get like her freaking Theeth was gonna cut my d**k off

Since: Feb 13

Wickliffe, KY

#7 Feb 10, 2013
LMFAO.This gets better and better. A random whos talking about getting there dick sucked but is to afraid to actually spell out dick? And then you got bitchh an i know it who is very obviously one of the trashy blacks that sit with sydney or amber in the morning, GTFO of here. lmao

Since: Jan 13

La Center, KY

#8 Feb 10, 2013
Josh you can't say s*it you dated Sydney so dont talk shi* about her and her friends , that's probably one of the lowest dam* things... And your only sticking up for trashy as* gf because you know everyone wants to kick her skank as* and I think it's pretty funny! She may have been grounded but she was grounded for sending pictures of her tits to a guy or should I say guys... She's just a skank face it.

Since: Jan 13

La Center, KY

#9 Feb 10, 2013
Oh and she gave head for a piece of bread!... Can you say trashy
CatLady

Wickliffe, KY

#10 Feb 10, 2013
Josh Moss shut your retarded looking a*s up.
Keth

Wickliffe, KY

#11 Feb 10, 2013
Josh. Your just mad because I fu*ked your girl before you did. Shut the hell up and sit your poor a** down.!! Nobody likes you, you smell like straight up Sh*t, the only reason why you got "Monica" Is because she a Nasty Trashy Chinese smileing Bit*h that everybody in the school hates except that Dike Bit*ch Ali. Please. Go Die.
CadilacJones

Bardwell, KY

#12 Feb 11, 2013
Shut yo as* up josh. you big as* gorilla go get fxcked in the as* and eat a big o'le bag of horse shxt.
Anonymous

Barlow, KY

#13 Feb 12, 2013
you really got your nerves beating up someone that did not do shit to you
b****.
monica uncle fred

Arnold, MO

#14 Feb 12, 2013
Im glad she did what she did i told her to do it just better b lucky ur not the first one she saw this morning cause if it was it been ur a*s and yal got one more f*cking time to call her a b*tch it going to be yals as* u stupid as* fucks wish yal mom would of swallowed so yal wouldnt waste the air people need and if u want to run and tell ur dad tell his punk as* to call me at 27098324502709832450
Melody Miller

Barlow, KY

#15 Feb 12, 2013
Monica Coley, let me tell you this, you REALLY have the nerve put your nasty ass hands on MY cousin. Ha&&let me guess, you think your SUCH a Bad Ass now huh.? LOL.! Well if your such a gosh damn bad ass you can sure as hell hmu somewhere, sometime and see if you can really fight, and fight somebody who sure as hell WILL fight your nasty ass back. I mean because, your just such a 'bad ass', right? I mean, so it shouldnt be a problem. But you wanna fight, hmu&&ill be there. Because I dont give TWO FUCKS who the hell you are or who the hell you think you are, you dont put your GOSH DAMN HANDS ON MY FAMILY.! Okay.? Kay.! You gotta problem with me, deal with it, because i aint about to put up with your bullshit.:) thanks.:)
Brandie

Woodstock, IL

#16 Feb 12, 2013
All i can say is girl got what she deserves! Proud of you Monica for standing up for yourself when ppl are talking trash about you!
Patra

Wickliffe, KY

#17 Feb 12, 2013
Lmfao.!!!!!!, That wasn't even a MF fight, She fought somebody that she KNEW wouldn't fight back, Smmfh. Every was Laughing at it, It didn't scare ANYBODY.!:) she thought she was "Showing" us that she wasn't scared to fight, When she fought somebody that wasn't in our MF Group.!!!!:), Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahhhhhhh. That's Some MF BS, Ohhh Yeahhh, Tgat's Nasty Skank's a Bad A**
Somebody

Wickliffe, KY

#18 Feb 12, 2013
Go die Monica
Melody Miller

Barlow, KY

#19 Feb 12, 2013
HAHAHAHA.!She did try nd scare everybody, but yet...instead of doing what she SAID she was gonna do by "Whooping Patras ass" (<-- lol) when she knew she'd lose that fight. Lol pitty pitty. So nobody is scared of yur lil 'punk ass' lol. Get ina real fight bitch&&see how well that goes. Id really like to see yu try&&haul off&&hit me. Lil. I wonder how good that'd work for ya. Lol.!
Anonymous

Barlow, KY

#20 Feb 12, 2013
whatever i don't know who her uncle fred
was talking to because it shore the h*** was not me.I
Am tired of the drama and hearing about it to and i was telling the truth. so bye monica.
monica uncle fred

Woodstock, IL

#21 Feb 13, 2013
Im at the ball field where yal bitch a**es at
chelseathomas

Chicago, IL

#22 Feb 13, 2013
All I got to say, is Monica as soon as yo ass get out of a school I'm whooping your ass. Okay? And Monica's uncle shut your ass up and act like a grown man. Okay? Shut the hell up. Your niece a low down skank that done been ran through so many damn times ... its crazy! But like I said I got Monica when she gets out!
monica uncle fred

Woodstock, IL

#23 Feb 13, 2013
U had ur chance never showed up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wickliffe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tina drove to work 42 min BELIEVER 2
See her Driving Call POLICE 45 min Like dur 1
Someone Tell Laura Singleton Mendiola To Cut Th... 55 min Haha 14
Fantasy World (Sep '15) 1 hr Carlito 16
What about the county school employee dui (Oct '10) 1 hr Who you know 3
Whitney Shankle 2 hr Mark 1
Shirt 2 hr Socks 1

Wickliffe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance