MCHS coach vs WHS coach

MCHS coach vs WHS coach

Posted in the Whitwell Forum

James

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Basketball coaches. Well? I guess we'll see tonight.
proud tiger

Jasper, TN

#2 Feb 2, 2013
we saw didnt we sorry you lost both but we definately knew you were going to lose the girls game what was it by about 30 points somewhere around their boys was closer but you still had to drive south about 12 miles having time to wonder just how could this happen?????
Game

Clover, SC

#3 Feb 4, 2013
No one cares about basketball. If any of these teams make it out of district they will lose the first region game. It's just a sport to help get us closer to football season.
Buzzsaw

United States

#4 Feb 4, 2013
And you know what will happen then.... An old fashion beat down
dislike

Dunlap, TN

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Coach Thacker is an idiot and he sucks and I hope he is gone next year cause I don't think the boys or the parents can handle another year of him!!! Its hard and embarrassing to watch some of these games not only for the boys but for the parents as well!!!
Josh

Greenville, SC

#6 Feb 7, 2013
dislike wrote:
Coach Thacker is an idiot and he sucks and I hope he is gone next year cause I don't think the boys or the parents can handle another year of him!!! Its hard and embarrassing to watch some of these games not only for the boys but for the parents as well!!!
Agree!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anybody kno a guy named jesse fulfer (Mar '11) 1 hr Mom of 5 13
krystal stewart 3 hr Smarterthanu 13
New Mexican Resturant 4 hr Yep 1
Junior Hastings 6 hr Stoph8n39 3
Jamie Salter 7 hr Curious 2
snitches (Sep '10) Apr 25 myself 44
Anybody know Ryan Claunch Apr 25 Wondering 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitwell Mortgages