Comments
1 - 20 of 35 Comments Last updated Nov 21, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cat scratch fever

Trenton, GA

#1 Nov 12, 2012
how long has dooley got taking bets GO JOHN GRUDEN bring him on
volunteer

Trenton, GA

#2 Nov 12, 2012
i will take some action please how much or what odds are going now
Big Dawg

Jasper, TN

#3 Nov 13, 2012
They can't afford Gruden and as I recall there wasn't that many people lining up for the job when they hired Doofus, I mean Dooley! UT should drop out of the SEC and join the Big East. They might have a chance at winning a conference game then.
volunteer

Trenton, GA

#4 Nov 13, 2012
that just shows how much you know about football u dumb ass gruden is making about 4 mil now is all i know not bad but you undoubtedly dont know about UTK not utc the money is their they sure can afford him and whomever they want just hope they dont jump this time will have all summer the way its going go drink another beer and watch the game you prob dont know who won anyway
volunteer

Trenton, GA

#5 Nov 13, 2012
do you know which end of the football is the front
Big Dawg

Jasper, TN

#6 Nov 13, 2012
volunteer wrote:
that just shows how much you know about football u dumb ass gruden is making about 4 mil now is all i know not bad but you undoubtedly dont know about UTK not utc the money is their they sure can afford him and whomever they want just hope they dont jump this time will have all summer the way its going go drink another beer and watch the game you prob dont know who won anyway
I'll tell ya what I do know, where the damned punctuation keys are on the keyboard. I got a headache trying to read that jibberish. Just goes to show you're a true inbred Tennessee fan. My IQ dropped 20 points just from reading your post.
volunteer

Trenton, GA

#7 Nov 14, 2012
hell you must be an alabama fan because a 20 would be very intelligent for you my god if you lost 20 you would be minus 20 to begin with so do you even know what IQ means sorry your lose to Texas A&M has lost what little bit of mind you may of had sincerly VOL FAN
Big Dawg

Duluth, GA

#8 Nov 14, 2012
volunteer wrote:
hell you must be an alabama fan because a 20 would be very intelligent for you my god if you lost 20 you would be minus 20 to begin with so do you even know what IQ means sorry your lose to Texas A&M has lost what little bit of mind you may of had sincerly VOL FAN
You're a little bit slow aren't you? I refuse to have my intelligence questioned by an idiot such as yourself. I was taught never to argue with a dumb@$$ because they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. I don't expect you to get that but some of the non inbred people on here might. And as far as who I pull for, check the name genius. My, you're a perceptive one, aren't you? I guess I confused you with all of these strange symbols in my post. See, those are called periods, commas and question marks.
Big Dawg

Duluth, GA

#9 Nov 14, 2012
volunteer wrote:
hell you must be an alabama fan because a 20 would be very intelligent for you my god if you lost 20 you would be minus 20 to begin with so do you even know what IQ means sorry your lose to Texas A&M has lost what little bit of mind you may of had sincerly VOL FAN
They must not have covered this in your Special Ed class so I'll help you out a little. These...... are periods. They end sentences. These ,,,,,,,, are commas, they give pause during a statement. These ??????? Question marks. They end a sentence but in a inquisitive manner. I've lost you, haven't I?
Big Dawg

Duluth, GA

#10 Nov 14, 2012
I would like to apologize for the Special Ed comment I made earlier. It was an insult to Special Ed students everywhere to be compared to that loser and for that I truly am apologetic.
BIG COD

Trenton, GA

#11 Nov 14, 2012
BIG DAWG your IQ is diffently not 20 i stick with volunteer on this one also your still in the minus section your the dumbass see ya dont worry about correcting me either dont give a shit what you say or are georgia or alabama hell enough said dick head
Big Dawg

Jasper, TN

#12 Nov 14, 2012
BIG COD wrote:
BIG DAWG your IQ is diffently not 20 i stick with volunteer on this one also your still in the minus section your the dumbass see ya dont worry about correcting me either dont give a shit what you say or are georgia or alabama hell enough said dick head
Well, at least you know where the Caps lock key is. I'll give you that much. You still sound as illiterate as your buddy though. I'm sorry I'll try and use smaller words so your Neanderthal-like brain doesn't blow a gasket.
Big Dawg

Jasper, TN

#13 Nov 14, 2012
English lesson #2
You're = you are
Example: YOU'RE an inbred, slack-jawed, mouth breather.
Your= possessive
Example: YOUR mother drank YOUR last Budweiser and is passed out in YOUR trailer.
Big Dawg

Jasper, TN

#14 Nov 14, 2012
Does anybody else see the irony in these two mental powerhouses calling me a dumb ass?
BIG COD

Trenton, GA

#15 Nov 14, 2012
undoubtedly you must be a whitwell teacher because it shows its time for you to get in bed so you can work tomorrow but i forgot you dont have to be to smart to work at whitwell goodnight sleep tight dont let the dumbass bug bite you any harder than it already has.
Big Dawg

Trenton, GA

#16 Nov 15, 2012
BIG COD wrote:
undoubtedly you must be a whitwell teacher because it shows its time for you to get in bed so you can work tomorrow but i forgot you dont have to be to smart to work at whitwell goodnight sleep tight dont let the dumbass bug bite you any harder than it already has.
Undoubtedly, you must be a Whitwell teacher because it shows its time for you to get in bed so you can work tomorrow. I forgot, you don't have to be too smart to work at Whitwell. Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the dumbass bug bite you any harder than it already has.
There, that's a little better
Big Dawg

Trenton, GA

#17 Nov 15, 2012
BIG COD wrote:
undoubtedly you must be a whitwell teacher because it shows its time for you to get in bed so you can work tomorrow but i forgot you dont have to be to smart to work at whitwell goodnight sleep tight dont let the dumbass bug bite you any harder than it already has.
Sorry for the delayed response. Some of us have a job we have to rest and do preparation for. You know, so people like you and your friends can lay up in one of our many trailer parks and display your ignorance on the computer for all of the world to see.
Thank you, by the way, for vindicating the need for better teachers in our area by your constant use of bad grammar, spelling and dim-witted, feeble-minded banter.
Big Dawg

Trenton, GA

#18 Nov 15, 2012
BIG COD wrote:
undoubtedly you must be a whitwell teacher because it shows its time for you to get in bed so you can work tomorrow but i forgot you dont have to be to smart to work at whitwell goodnight sleep tight dont let the dumbass bug bite you any harder than it already has.
I would happily challenge you to a battle of wits any day but it appears you came unarmed. In other words if our minds were weapons, yours would be a pen knife, mine, an Apache helicopter.
BIG COD

Trenton, GA

#19 Nov 15, 2012
i would bet you my right arm that you dont own a tenth of what i do but you are right while i was building our house we lived in a trailor which i think you are a sorry bas---- to throw off on people that do live in trailors i dont see a thing wrong with it but you must live in one yourself for it to bother you. you must be happy you have a ford ranger truck but i am sorry for saying that pulls me down to your level prick
old white dude

Duluth, GA

#20 Nov 15, 2012
BIG COD wrote:
i would bet you my right arm that you dont own a tenth of what i do but you are right while i was building our house we lived in a trailor which i think you are a sorry bas---- to throw off on people that do live in trailors i dont see a thing wrong with it but you must live in one yourself for it to bother you. you must be happy you have a ford ranger truck but i am sorry for saying that pulls me down to your level prick
I can assure you that I didn't get an education just to live in a trailEr park. As far as betting your right arm, that's one you can't afford to make, just like the Vols can't afford Gruden.
Now my vehicle, that's a whole other topic. My ride is probably worth more than your house, chicken coops, coon dog houses, mower shed and pontoon boat combined.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min WTSenior 146,197
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr Snowball 9,332
wonderin 6 hr curiousgeorge 3
whitwells new coach 6 hr curious 22
Debate: Ferguson - Whitwell, TN 10 hr electric 5
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 21 hr Average 8,619
want this cop mmm mmmm Aug 30 curious 33
•••
•••
•••

Whitwell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Whitwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Whitwell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Whitwell
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••