I know

Greer, SC

#21 Aug 16, 2012
So how the hell does he have time to buy pills when he has his kid all the time and can't drive and is always with his family or at home he its allowed to do anything. He is doing really good for his self. And I see him almost every day and he isn't fucked up.and hell he was in FL with his family. So y'all people need to get a life and leave him alone. He is doing great and Ian so proud of him
Really

Nebo, NC

#22 Aug 16, 2012
he has y'all blinded. .he didn't have kids with him the past few times ive saw him
get over it

Greer, SC

#23 Aug 16, 2012
Well if he didn't have his lil girl its bc he was going to the store to get her something or he was on the way to work.... get real he is clean his family is doing everything to make sure of that .... so leave him alone my god.... talk about somebody who isn't trying to get there life back right and let him have his.... keep it up nick ur doing a really good job with ur life now iam so proud of you... and you take so well care of your lil girl that's just great....
no not really

United States

#24 Aug 17, 2012
i know that you 'really' are clueless because he only has one child, not children (kids). i dont know if you are a guy and hit tapped your old lady, or a chick that he wouldnt. lol. get a life and let him try his best to be an average adult.
no not really

United States

#25 Aug 17, 2012
*he tapped*
really

Pikeville, TN

#26 Aug 17, 2012
Who does he have a child with? Why does he go around sniffing all the time?
no not really

United States

#27 Aug 17, 2012
everyone knows the story about his kid. im not even going to justify you running your mouth and airing his very personal business A-hole... the sniffing? old habits die hard.
bullman

Cleveland, TN

#28 Aug 18, 2012
I know wrote:
So how the hell does he have time to buy pills when he has his kid all the time and can't drive and is always with his family or at home he its allowed to do anything. He is doing really good for his self. And I see him almost every day and he isn't fucked up.and hell he was in FL with his family. So y'all people need to get a life and leave him alone. He is doing great and Ian so proud of him
the little girl aint his and ive seen him riding around on a golf cart and seen him messed up a few times shows what you know
buthead

Cleveland, TN

#29 Aug 18, 2012
really wrote:
Who does he have a child with? Why does he go around sniffing all the time?
he dont have any kids and when ya see him out hes eather getting pills or seen who he can snitch on
chris dodson

Charlotte, NC

#30 Aug 18, 2012
That baby may not be his but he an his family are the best thing an only hope she has an he did not get caught with no pills in jail I was in there until yesterday So get your facts strait an who's bus is it if he is takin pills half you people do the same if not more that's the problem with this whole valley drama drama let it go dam
jailer

Hixson, TN

#31 Aug 24, 2012
chris dodson wrote:
That baby may not be his but he an his family are the best thing an only hope she has an he did not get caught with no pills in jail I was in there until yesterday So get your facts strait an who's bus is it if he is takin pills half you people do the same if not more that's the problem with this whole valley drama drama let it go dam
well nick told me himself he got cought with pills so i guess he is lying shows how much u know and the little girls mom and real dad a a part of her life so get your facts right
really

Pikeville, TN

#32 Aug 24, 2012
Riding around on a golf cart is not cool.
get over it

United States

#33 Aug 24, 2012
he doesn't have a license and it's better than the shoe- leather express. i hate how y'all hate on him. he is tryin to do good, and few people give him credit. i would like to know when NICK's daughter's mom and 'real' dad are in her life because nick and dennis and vicki have her all the time. i'm around enough to see what everyone else thinks they know.even though he isn't my man, i wish haters would back off and let well enough alone.
dad

Decatur, TN

#34 Aug 26, 2012
get over it wrote:
he doesn't have a license and it's better than the shoe- leather express. i hate how y'all hate on him. he is tryin to do good, and few people give him credit. i would like to know when NICK's daughter's mom and 'real' dad are in her life because nick and dennis and vicki have her all the time. i'm around enough to see what everyone else thinks they know.even though he isn't my man, i wish haters would back off and let well enough alone.
her mom gets her on the weekends and so does her dad nick aint even supposed to be riding a golf cart or any type of thing that has tags so shows what ya know
the babys daddy

Clover, SC

#35 Aug 26, 2012
Whoever you are it would be wise to keep my daughters name out of your mouth good or bad you must not be around to much or you would know that i am in her life so get over it...shhh before i get you over it act like you got some manners and sense and stop running your head
well

Chattanooga, TN

#36 Aug 30, 2012
to the babys dady no one is saying anything bad about the little girl they are saying that you are in her life and what a piece of crap nick is he goes around telling everyone he's her daddy witch everyone knows he is a lyer and pill head so if u want to get mad at anyone it needs 2 be nick
full of it

Chattanooga, TN

#37 Aug 30, 2012
this boy lies so much it aint funny he goes around saying he slep with this one and that who would want him he is a pill head and a snitch he told a few of us that he used to sleep with the police lady that used to be here in town and he said that he slep with the girl that used to work at dr parks he tries to full with anyone and no one wants his sorry ass then he says that he whooped the girls ol man that used to work at parks he aint nothing but mouth he is so full of it and if anyone wants 2 know my name its mike gilman ill tell it to his face someone needs to whoop his a-- but all he will do is snitch if u do
whitwell

Collegedale, TN

#38 Aug 30, 2012
One of these days Nick is going to get into something that his MAMA can't get him out of no matter who she knows or how much money she has, his day will come
yourmother

Pikeville, TN

#39 Sep 5, 2012
heres an idea...how abbout half you inbred nut pushers get off topix and get a life, everyone knows half you giblet heads are sittin at home firin up the ole dope pipe yourselves. Get a Life you pathetic f###s
use to be his

United States

#40 Sep 5, 2012
yourmother wrote:
heres an idea...how abbout half you inbred nut pushers get off topix and get a life, everyone knows half you giblet heads are sittin at home firin up the ole dope pipe yourselves. Get a Life you pathetic f###s
this is f-ing funny!! hahahaha..nut pushers..i like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steven 4 hr CKblue 1
Hairy monsters at save a lot 5 hr Tex 23 6
EX's 18 hr Hype 57
south pitt & jasper Thu little man 18
Best places to eat Sep 21 Tired of cooking 1
Defensive coordinator Sep 21 gobigred 10
Matthew Locklair Sep 18 Ohyea 13

Whitwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitwell Mortgages