First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Agree

Jasper, TN

#1 May 12, 2011
Is this site stupid for people too talk crap with fake names? YES!!!!! People need 2 use their real names and be a real man or woman and face the person and say what they need 2. Alot of things on here is lies and crap! People need to clean there own house before looking into others!!!!!
Gurtrude

United States

#2 May 12, 2011
well mr. smarty pants, why didn't you post YOUR name? haha
Michelle Hamilton

Jasper, TN

#3 May 12, 2011
Anymore questions Gurtrude???
Gurtrude

United States

#4 May 12, 2011
excuse me, i meant "mrs. smarty pants" then huh? haha
hello

Jasper, TN

#5 May 12, 2011
Gurtrude.. That was soo funny! Very good point!!!
Mommyof4

United States

#6 May 12, 2011
Gurtrude wrote:
well mr. smarty pants, why didn't you post YOUR name? haha
Hahahahaha!!!!
Michelle

Jasper, TN

#7 May 13, 2011
Mommy of four get some birthcontrol! SMARTA$$
gurtrude

United States

#8 May 13, 2011
bahahaha i sense some tension up in here.
Mommyof4

United States

#9 May 13, 2011
Hey Michelle all I did was laugh at it!!! It was funny. Not being mean or nasty unlike OTHER people.
sugar

Charlotte, NC

#10 Jul 5, 2011
Jim. Sullivan is. To low to be call a man if he ask u out u better run this man is crazy if u don't do what he said he will start lies he will call u ho tramp he will said u have HIV this man wont stop he will make your life hell he wont stop so this man is someone u don't want to get with
sugar

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jul 5, 2011
Jim Sullivan is one the lowest man in Whitwell so women u don't want to ride in that mustang because next thing u know u will be wrote about in the Whitwell topics that how he does women it ashamed what he has done
sugar

Charlotte, NC

#12 Jul 6, 2011
I know about the man Jim Sullivan it true he is crazy an he has print a lot stuff on this topic about Rita Collins Layne an her family that was very hurtful an all lies an just was low down this man is sick this man need to get help he need it an he also print lies about Cherly restaurant this man need to be run out of town an stop
Sweeter than Sugar

Trenton, GA

#13 Jul 8, 2011
sugar wrote:
I know about the man Jim Sullivan it true he is crazy an he has print a lot stuff on this topic about Rita Collins Layne an her family that was very hurtful an all lies an just was low down this man is sick this man need to get help he need it an he also print lies about Cherly restaurant this man need to be run out of town an stop
Well Rita I see that you still can't spell or talk. You should know about him because you broke up his marriage to Rhonda and stole checks from him. There are still a few missing. You going to forge them also? I hope so because the others are on file and with some more they can bring federal charges against you. You are the sick one. How many marriages have you broken up now? How many children are from broken homes because you needed a sugar daddy to pay your bills because you are to lazy to get a job. Oh I forgot you are on disability because of your neck. You wouldn't have any neck pain if you would quit bobbing your head up and down between a mans legs. Just take another handfull of hydros and drink another bottle of liquor and everything will be alright.
Liz

Jasper, TN

#14 Jul 27, 2011
Well I think people need to be there true selfs and have there real name !! But if yall want to have fake names go right ahead just shows how are scared you are !! And people really if you dont know them dont judge them!! Its called get a life yall should try it some day:D
Pudding

Faith, NC

#15 Dec 29, 2012
Danm bunch of red necks , I ve found out that whitwell is great. If u see a good Looking woman there pretty much she willsleep with u. If u need a illegal substance. U can get it . Any age u can buy a beer need to know something ,go get ur hair cut cause they know everything wow. What a great place to live
i hate ignorant people

United States

#16 Dec 30, 2012
Ya'll are nothing but a bunch of pu#*y's bahahaha!!
Bahaha

Trenton, GA

#17 Dec 30, 2012
sugar wrote:
Hey sugar, you forgot to change your name... Dumbass! Lmao
damn right

United States

#19 Jan 18, 2013
Pudding wrote:
Danm bunch of red necks , I ve found out that whitwell is great. If u see a good Looking woman there pretty much she willsleep with u. If u need a illegal substance. U can get it . Any age u can buy a beer need to know something ,go get ur hair cut cause they know everything wow. What a great place to live
D@mn skr@te brosky dis town off d@ ch@in
Hell if u need drugs @ll you h@ve t@ do is go t@ d@ H@rdees th@t m@n@ger wit d@ curly h@ir has peop@le comin in @n out of th@t pl@ce. She is nice the food is gre@t @nd if u need @ good fuck @sk to t@lk to her mom she hooked me up for ten hydros @nd @ twenty s@k yo c@int be@t d@t shit
damn right

United States

#20 Jan 18, 2013
Lucky one wrote:
I agree Rita has broken up homes and will do anything drives a black Monte Carlo seen her at car wash .
Who dis rit@ bish. I @NT m@rried but I c@n d@m sure pretend fo some free he@d! H@h@h@ feeel me?
Truth

United States

#21 Jan 19, 2013
It's not hard to figure out, why put ur real name here so everybody can drag it through the mudd. If u google people's name it comes up on topix. Those who r brave and use their real names r the ignorant people. If u hate Whitwell so much, just leave and ignore us. Ur the ones with out a life. Remember there's always more than one truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler Kilgore in jail! (May '12) 7 hr vendification 8
drug dealer 8 hr F da popo 1
Green Chevy Avalanche 13 hr truth 11
haunted places in marion county? 20 hr Reader 3
pee wee foot Tue TAG 1
pee-wee football Tue TAG 1
Whitwell who??? Tue TTH 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitwell Mortgages