lmao

Rossville, GA

#1 Jul 9, 2012
who are the easy women out there, that is if any are worth taking home.. last time i was there it was very disappointing, lot of guts hanging out of them tight a$$ clothes..
lol

United States

#2 Jul 10, 2012
What do you expect when you go to a bar on the side of a mtn called the Big Cock Inn? Here's your sign lol
Haha

Whitwell, TN

#3 Jul 10, 2012
lmao wrote:
who are the easy women out there, that is if any are worth taking home.. last time i was there it was very disappointing, lot of guts hanging out of them tight a$$ clothes..
If they are easy then they aren't worth taking home!!!
chubbyman

Cleveland, TN

#4 Jul 12, 2012
what time are they up there i love me a chubby women they know how to f--- they are so hot when they wear stockings and heels jimmy
Brushy Bill Roberts

Cleveland, TN

#5 Sep 5, 2012
I would watch out for the woman that go in there. Most of them are there to find their next baby daddy, or spread some kind of VD that ajax will not take off. You may get unlucky and meet one that will take you to her house, only to find out she is married and the husband is also wanting to get a little closer to you with the lights off.
William H Bonnie

Jasper, TN

#6 Sep 5, 2012
Brushy Bill Roberts wrote:
I would watch out for the woman that go in there. Most of them are there to find their next baby daddy, or spread some kind of VD that ajax will not take off. You may get unlucky and meet one that will take you to her house, only to find out she is married and the husband is also wanting to get a little closer to you with the lights off.
Some of us go for that! That's why we're at the BIG COCK IN
New

United States

#7 Sep 5, 2012
You know a Tammy Burt from Dunlap?
Brushy Bill Roberts

Cleveland, TN

#8 Sep 6, 2012
William H Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us go for that! That's why we're at the BIG COCK IN
So, you are saying that you are hoping to be a baby daddy,with VD,that gets to meet the husband of the woman that you went to her house with? That's why you go to the BIG COCK IN? or is it the meth they sale out of the back of the bar? Whatever it is,that's your choice. I was just saying,I would watch that place.
BCI FRIEND

Jasper, TN

#9 Sep 11, 2012
Brushy Bill Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are saying that you are hoping to be a baby daddy,with VD,that gets to meet the husband of the woman that you went to her house with? That's why you go to the BIG COCK IN? or is it the meth they sale out of the back of the bar? Whatever it is,that's your choice. I was just saying,I would watch that place.
There is no DAMN meth being sold out of the back of the BCI...your only saying this shit cause you are probably of of those dum asses that dont have any act right about you an your name was added to the IF YOU DONT HAVE THE ACT RIGHT TO BE IN A BAR THEN KEEP YOUR ASS HOME LIST....JUST SAYING>>>>
nick

Collegedale, TN

#10 Sep 24, 2012
all these women are hoes i know that for a fact my name is nick the dick mosier and they sell anything u want out back i get my pills from there
The way it is

Signal Mountain, TN

#15 Oct 27, 2012
nick wrote:
all these women are hoes i know that for a fact my name is nick the dick mosier and they sell anything u want out back i get my pills from there
U'll not be getting no more pills from anywhere cause u'll never get out of jail haha.
bigballs

Whitwell, TN

#16 Oct 28, 2012
Angry dog wrote:
Your mean nick the wimp mosier you are a disgrace to this community dope head child endangerment and think you are still the big wheel we'll your butt is on jail and I pray you go to prison maybe there you will grow up and stop depending on you to get you out of trouble I don't see how she can hold her head up in this town and be such a snob she is no better than you taking up and paying police to hide things she will pay for her actions also...maybe she needs to see a mental dr.
it aint his moms fault he is a piece of crap hes a grown ass man and she aint no snob and she dont pay anyone to cover up anything so get ur stuff right before u say anything about his mom because u would not say a thing to her
what

Dunlap, TN

#17 Nov 26, 2012
cindy peoples is a hoe that goes to the bci, i heard she will do anythang for a line of dope.
Honey

United States

#18 Nov 28, 2012
WHY HAVNING BCI BEEN OPENING?HAS HOUSTON KILGORE AND PATTY HITCOCK BROKE THEM FOR USING TO MUCH CREDIT
dumbasses

Crossville, TN

#19 Nov 29, 2012
the bci is closed, maybe you should get out more often

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 6 hr Pete 30,643
interracial dating for white man 7 hr jballz 1
Blonde in Chevy Colorado 11 hr Know her 12
save-a-lot new girl (Aug '16) Tue Shelby 35
Queers in marion county (Jan '13) Tue Stacy 70
Holly Mar 20 ujack 8
Save_A_Lot has a fine dude Mar 20 Whitney p 12

Whitwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance