dan

Jasper, TN

#24 Feb 22, 2012
If this guy is trying to fill todds shoes....it will never happen. Todd is a wonderful person inside and out.He has done everything to take care of his kids.He has sat back and let her spend ALL his money shopping and then sit around and hollar and scream at him ALL the time. Oh, and screw around on him while he is out working to support her.If I were him I would get custody of my kids and send her on the road with everything she ownes (which is nothing) he ownes everything in that house down to her underwear.She deserves nothing for all that she has done.Hopefully one day he will meet a good woman that can be a good mother to those kids.
lulu

Jasper, TN

#25 Feb 22, 2012
I see he didn't try to defend his "little lady"
sara

Jasper, TN

#26 Feb 28, 2012
O my goodness
yummy

Charlotte, NC

#27 Apr 11, 2012
Todd Davis!! Fine as ever.... back in the day we used to kick it.. great Guy!!!
up yo ass

Nashville, TN

#28 May 26, 2012
To bad ty cant come kick someones ass..u dont have a car u bum....how do u get layed off from walmrt...go get your foodstamps...by the way unhook your extension cord from your moms house...u and marrisa r both trash hope yaw rot in hell.
Facts

Jasper, TN

#29 Jun 6, 2012
LOL That is so true about him NOT working, never will. He does live off him mom and don't have anything going for him but Marissa. SHe can do so much better.
jimmy

Jasper, TN

#30 Jun 7, 2012
cowards get a fn life or grow a pair and go say that shit to someones face i think yall are a bunch of childish scared lil bitches
dale

Jasper, TN

#31 Jun 7, 2012
They are a match made in heavan, they are both lazy and won't work.She has balls of steel to drive that low life around in the car that Todd pays for (saw it with my own eyes).These low lives need to both GET A JOB and quit living off of other people!!!!!!!!!!
Facts

Jasper, TN

#32 Jun 8, 2012
Funny how Jimmy talks for him don't you think? I agree those two wouldn't now what a JOB was! However "we" as tax payers pay for them to sit around and watch others work and them get foodstamps to feed theirself. He will never hold a job and she will never get one.
Jimmy your not so great yourself! Just because you grew up with him don't mean you don't do the same things as him, we know. You two grew up on the Mtn. and never had anything.
hope

Jasper, TN

#33 Jun 8, 2012
Matthew 7:1-5

"Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. 3Why do you see the speck that is in your brotherís eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother,'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brotherís eye.

1 Corinthians 4:5

Therefore do not pronounce judgment before the time, before the Lord comes, who will bring to light the things now hidden in darkness and will disclose the purposes of the heart. Then each one will receive his commendation from God.

Luke 6:37
"Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

James 4:11-12

Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

Ephesians 4:29

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

My prayer for you today is that God would work these judging other Bible verses into your heart. If you have any other great scriptures about judging others please add them to the comments so this may be a better resource for those that find it.
Facts

Jasper, TN

#34 Jun 8, 2012
Are we in church now???
cindy g

Boiling Springs, SC

#35 Jun 12, 2012
Leave my buddy alone please he is a good guy bash someome else
Suprised

Monroe, NC

#36 Jul 2, 2012
I sure didnt realize she was like that!
maranda

Jasper, TN

#37 Aug 15, 2012
Still up to no good. Just saying....
handsome

United States

#38 Aug 15, 2012
I have to say she does have some good stuff on her,cause i ran up deep inside her last weekend!!
handsome

United States

#39 Aug 15, 2012
I have to say she has some good stuff on her cause i was deep deep up in her last week!
just me

United States

#41 Sep 16, 2012
I know both of them personally and they are both good people who just simply found themselve's in a bad situation. Todd's a good guy and Marissa is a good woman they just wasn't good together so I suggest everybody mind their own dang buisness cause there are a lot of white trash people in this valley. You act like it's a capital crime and she's the only person in the world to have ever cheated on her significant other. That happen's on a daily basis around here. People cheating or a woman leave's her old man for his brother and then they get in a gun fight and one of them kill's the other one. Look at the big picture folk's. Sometime's it just don't work out no matter how long you have been together. Circumstances arise and shyt happen's to us all. Ya'll want to rant and rave about something then go to the school board meeting's and raise a ruckus about all these teen girl's who are under age winding up pregnant. That's something to bytch about. Half the girl's around here are persnickety little heffer's anyway so you reap what you sow. Think because your family own's half the county that your shyt don't stink and your all dead wrong. Todd and Marissa are just victim's of circumstance and I wish them both good luck in the future.
broke

Jasper, TN

#42 Oct 3, 2012
He will NEVER work and neither will she ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!
just crazy

Trenton, GA

#43 Oct 22, 2012
todd is to good for marissa kicking her out was the best thing he has ever done she and her brother channing are no good they will not work and live on welfare it must be nice for all us taxpayers to keep up their laxy butts channing is supposed to be a preacher (yea right) they say children take after their moms well she raised her kids on welfare and slept with guys to get money i guess like mom like daughter marissa is a total bitch!!! good job todd you deserve better
pitiful

Trenton, GA

#44 Oct 23, 2012
i feel for the children. They are the ones suffering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Dempsey and Sarah Cumby 12 hr Sam 1
Destiny walker Thu Not 13
Sharon mcgowan Thu look at timestamp... 13
michigan avenue Wed stupid assses 4
Johnny's Grill Nov 25 Tinker Bell 3
Judy Hardy Nov 20 Wondering 1
Relocating to Whitwell (Apr '13) Nov 18 stupid is as stup... 19
Whitwell Dating
Find my Match

Whitwell People Search