Next Last
gal

Jasper, TN

#1 Nov 20, 2011
hear that todd davis is single now!
Hear Say

Trenton, GA

#2 Nov 20, 2011
Heard the same thing! Heard his GF was cheating with a guy off Suck Creek!
todds cousin

United States

#3 Nov 20, 2011
leave todd alone the last thing he needs is for ppl to get on here a blab bout his personal business when they dont even know what the heck is goin on
tyler

Jasper, TN

#4 Nov 22, 2011
You can't turn a hoe into a house wife enough said
Haha

Trenton, GA

#5 Nov 27, 2011
tyler wrote:
Well duh, hoes don't have hands... Or vaginas for that matter!
jc

Trenton, GA

#7 Nov 28, 2011
tyler wrote:
Correction to make ha ha happy it should read " can't turn a who•e into a house wife "
Lilly

Jasper, TN

#9 Nov 29, 2011
Todd seems like such a nice guy too. Makbe he will find someone that won't run around spreading her legs for just anybody
cindy

Jasper, TN

#10 Nov 30, 2011
He could do so much better than her she is a dirty skank
Curios

Trenton, GA

#11 Nov 30, 2011
Who is she?
larry

Jasper, TN

#12 Dec 6, 2011
marissa kilgore
sam

Jasper, TN

#13 Dec 13, 2011
hmmmm
jodie

Jasper, TN

#14 Dec 27, 2011
She has hored around for years but just got caught this time.In my opinion she is just TRASH
sam

Jasper, TN

#15 Jan 9, 2012
From what I have been told she will do whatever it takes to get any man to support her so that she can sit on her lazy but and do nothing. Coming from a man I ask myself what man in their right mind would want someone like that? NOT ME!
up in yo ass

Mount Holly, NC

#16 Feb 4, 2012
She will never work all she wants is someone to take care of her...why who knows...u think. She would have some pride...but a ho is a ho ..this new guy she is screwing wont put up with her mouth long and he will get rid of her...maybe Todd will smarting up and take that car from her and put her ass on the road...then her and her boyfriend can't go. Anywere but to stay in that cardboard box he calls a house..stealing power from his mama and daddy house...I know him and he's a looser to that wont work...that's ok ..tax payers will take care of yaw...you fucking bums...get a job ...yaw r just classic examples of white fucking trash...
Retarted

United States

#17 Feb 4, 2012
cindy are you the one that know houston kilgore?
Sad

Trenton, GA

#18 Feb 5, 2012
The sad thing is that she is screwing that nasty low life and still lives in the house with Todd because he won't throw her out because he is afaid of where his kids will end up! She doesn't have a job and that gross thing she is laying up with doesn't have a job, so I suppose Todd is keeping the both of them up! Wow, I know what it is like to love your kids but you know enough is enough!
david

Lawrenceville, GA

#20 Feb 7, 2012
Y'all a bunch of sad lil bitches that ain't got a life why don't you go run that cok sukr to his face and see how long you keep your teeth bunch of cowardly lil bitches
david

Jasper, TN

#21 Feb 7, 2012
Yeah why don't y'all come up to suck creek talkin that shit.ain't none of y'all know me I don't steal shit from nobody and I've been workmen since I was 17 Im just unemployed right now.I've got more of a life they any of y'all ever will going on a website talkn shit and running your com smokers hiding behind some fake name.com e talk that shit to my face mfrs unless you some skared cowardly lil bitches that ain't got any backbone to Bak up all that shit your talkn
tyrel

Jasper, TN

#22 Feb 7, 2012
Apperently you don't know me mfr or you wouldn't be talkn shit.bring your cowardly cok smokn bitch ass up here and talk that sht to my face.if you did know me you'd know all that shit you posted is a bunch of damn lies I don't steal from no damn body I can't stand a damn thief.I've been working since I was 17 I just don't have a job right now.you need to get a life lil drama luvn hoes.I think all y'all mfrs who come on a website and run your cok sukr about people and situations you don't have a clue about are some pathetic lil punk ass bitches who ain't got no backbone prove me wrong come talk that shit to my face skared cowardly lil punks.
y face
Rock

Jasper, TN

#23 Feb 7, 2012
Looks like Tyrel was caught and with no job "right now" hahaahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Resources 6 hr curious 4
What happened to Laura Eggert? 9 hr boo 18
Speed hump on the incline 20 hr just saying 2
new hardees manager (Feb '14) Thu really 25
whitwell pharmacy Oct 22 stupid 2
law don't mean Sh*t in whitwell Oct 21 True 33
blonde at save a lot Oct 21 nosey1 1
Whitwell Dating
Find my Match

Whitwell Jobs