husband stealers and home wreckers
easy

Lawndale, NC

#22 Oct 27, 2012
helga wrote:
I've been married for my entire adult life. 12 yrs into the marriage my husband cheated and I took all the blame and told myself that I was the reason. I wasn't thin enough, pretty enough, blonde enough. So, I forgave him and I spent the next 5 yrs trying to please him. I'm tall,fit and blonde and I gave him sex 4 to 5 times a week and "dinner on the table" was code for "I'm naked on the table waiting for u". Guess what he still cheated and we are divorced and I realized that it wasn't me it is him. He can't be pleased. My only regret is sticking it out for 5 more yrs. I should hv cut. My losses the 1st time he cheated. My advice to anyone that is going thru this: Get Out! You are better than this and there is a wonderful person waiting to meet you.
Lol....he never loved you!
The way it is

Signal Mountain, TN

#23 Oct 27, 2012
If a husband and wife really love each other they would never cheat. If a man really loves his wife no girl or woman could turn his head, If the woman really loves her husband no man could turn her head. It takes 2 to cheat.
roll tide

Chattanooga, TN

#26 Nov 7, 2012
Jodi Walters ?????
icecoldone

Concord, NC

#27 Nov 7, 2012
roll tide wrote:
Jodi Walters ?????
Woof woof. She is fugly
beautiful

Tucker, GA

#28 Dec 20, 2012
Jodi Walters is drop dead beautiful. I have to say she's got it going on. And a great personality. Hate on.from a man's point of view.she's got it all.total package.
hot

Tucker, GA

#29 Dec 20, 2012
Yes she is. I would. Love to have a woman llke her.for the one who said she was ugly.your probably a jealous lady who has low self esteem because babe it doesn't take to much to see that Jodi is hot sexy and very pretty.
my girl

Tucker, GA

#31 Dec 20, 2012
Wish she was. Sexy a..
single

Tucker, GA

#32 Dec 20, 2012
Hot guys?
played

Indian Trail, NC

#33 Dec 20, 2012
ANDERSON YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE..... YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE AROUND THAT FELL FOR HER GAME. EVERYBODY CAN SEE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KEEP BRAGGING ABOUT HER. YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE SHE HAS TOLD HER SAD TALES TO SO STOP CRYING ABOUT SOMEBODY THAT DOES NOT WANT YOU .I HAVE SAW HER PLAY SEVERAL GUYS BESIDES YOU SO ALL OF YOU NEED TO JUST LEAVE HER BEEEE. SHE IS HSPPY WITH THOM AND HAS BEEN...... .
HEARD

South Pittsburg, TN

#34 Dec 20, 2012
I heard Scotty Walters and Leona Hamrick/Hamick, I think is her name, not sure about the spelling, were fooling around. LOL
Tiger

South Pittsburg, TN

#35 Dec 20, 2012
i have heard the same thing about scotty, guess his OLD lady can't please him anymore, she is alot older than him, what was he thinking
Leona Hamrick

Englewood, CO

#36 Dec 20, 2012
HEARD I QUESS YOU HEARD WRONG YOU DONT HVE THE NERVE TO PUT YOUR NAME ON HERE BECAUSE I CAN PROMICE YOU YOUR ARE FULL OF SHIT SUSAN WALTERS AND I ARE VERY CLOSE PERSONAL FRIENDS SO IF I AM SEEN SPEAKING TO HER HUSBAND IT WOULD BE BECAUSE THEIR SON AND MY SON ARE VERY CLOSE FRIENDS.......... AND OUR FAMILIES ARE VERY CLOSE AS WELL.......SO I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD CHECK YOUR ON SELF BEFORE CHECKING ANYONE ELSE......... AND AS FAR AS TIGER GOES HE AND HIS WIFE ARE VERY HAPPILY MARRIED
I RECEIVED A CALL TELLING ME TO READ THIS BEFORE SCOTTIES WIFE FINDS OUT I CALLED HER MYSELF BEFORE ANY OTHER PEOPLE THAT KNOW NOT WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT CALL AND START SOME CRAP......
ALSO SEVERAL YEARS AGO I WAS ONE OF THOSE THAT HAD SOMEONE THAT THEY LOVED CHEAT ON THEM W/ A TOBID WHORE AND I CAN ASSURE THAT I HAVE AND WILL NEVER SLEEP W ANOTHER LADIES MAN I HAVE MY OWN MAN THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Susie

Blacksburg, SC

#38 Dec 20, 2012
Sounds like you are guilty. Guilty dog barks the loudest and tells on herself.
Leona Hamrick wrote:
HEARD I QUESS YOU HEARD WRONG YOU DONT HVE THE NERVE TO PUT YOUR NAME ON HERE BECAUSE I CAN PROMICE YOU YOUR ARE FULL OF SHIT SUSAN WALTERS AND I ARE VERY CLOSE PERSONAL FRIENDS SO IF I AM SEEN SPEAKING TO HER HUSBAND IT WOULD BE BECAUSE THEIR SON AND MY SON ARE VERY CLOSE FRIENDS.......... AND OUR FAMILIES ARE VERY CLOSE AS WELL.......SO I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD CHECK YOUR ON SELF BEFORE CHECKING ANYONE ELSE......... AND AS FAR AS TIGER GOES HE AND HIS WIFE ARE VERY HAPPILY MARRIED
I RECEIVED A CALL TELLING ME TO READ THIS BEFORE SCOTTIES WIFE FINDS OUT I CALLED HER MYSELF BEFORE ANY OTHER PEOPLE THAT KNOW NOT WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT CALL AND START SOME CRAP......
ALSO SEVERAL YEARS AGO I WAS ONE OF THOSE THAT HAD SOMEONE THAT THEY LOVED CHEAT ON THEM W/ A TOBID WHORE AND I CAN ASSURE THAT I HAVE AND WILL NEVER SLEEP W ANOTHER LADIES MAN I HAVE MY OWN MAN THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

Blacksburg, SC

#39 Dec 20, 2012
You say you got a man yeah Scotty and you and Susie are wearing him out.
Leona Hamrick wrote:
HEARD I QUESS YOU HEARD WRONG YOU DONT HVE THE NERVE TO PUT YOUR NAME ON HERE BECAUSE I CAN PROMICE YOU YOUR ARE FULL OF SHIT SUSAN WALTERS AND I ARE VERY CLOSE PERSONAL FRIENDS SO IF I AM SEEN SPEAKING TO HER HUSBAND IT WOULD BE BECAUSE THEIR SON AND MY SON ARE VERY CLOSE FRIENDS.......... AND OUR FAMILIES ARE VERY CLOSE AS WELL.......SO I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD CHECK YOUR ON SELF BEFORE CHECKING ANYONE ELSE......... AND AS FAR AS TIGER GOES HE AND HIS WIFE ARE VERY HAPPILY MARRIED
I RECEIVED A CALL TELLING ME TO READ THIS BEFORE SCOTTIES WIFE FINDS OUT I CALLED HER MYSELF BEFORE ANY OTHER PEOPLE THAT KNOW NOT WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT CALL AND START SOME CRAP......
ALSO SEVERAL YEARS AGO I WAS ONE OF THOSE THAT HAD SOMEONE THAT THEY LOVED CHEAT ON THEM W/ A TOBID WHORE AND I CAN ASSURE THAT I HAVE AND WILL NEVER SLEEP W ANOTHER LADIES MAN I HAVE MY OWN MAN THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Tha bestfriend

United States

#40 Dec 21, 2012
SwaggSoSweet wrote:
One name: JESSICA LAYNE.
Jessica is happy and starting her life don't drg her in this stupid site! She is not a home wrecker!
HEARD

South Pittsburg, TN

#41 Dec 22, 2012
A Very good friend of the Family you say. I bet you are that way you can see him all the time. People we are not stupid these days. Use all the excuses you want. May the blind one wake up and see what is really going on. Just because you SAY you are a very good friend of the family don't mean nothing. Lots of cheaters will suck up to anyone close to the person they are messing with just to be around more and make it look as if they are a FAMILY FRIEND. I bet this is alot coming from a Male. Who knows, I could be one of Scotty's really good friends also. He needs to leave that old woman he is married to anyways. I believe he just feels sorry for her.
Truth is

Jasper, TN

#42 Dec 22, 2012
hot wrote:
Yes she is. I would. Love to have a woman llke her.for the one who said she was ugly.your probably a jealous lady who has low self esteem because babe it doesn't take to much to see that Jodi is hot sexy and very pretty.
Anderson ur not her one & only when u leave her work place someone else comes in & hangs around her register. U can buy her anything she wants but the one thing she doesn't want is u!! Ur gifts are the only thing she'll have! By the way, there r more than a few men who visit her & bring her gifts @ work. U just look pathetic.
jodi

Tucker, GA

#43 Dec 22, 2012
So now u want to stick your nose back in my business...no one hangs round my register and brings me gifts..seems your just hung up on me...and Anderson. Pretty sad that u just can't keep my name out of your mouth.don't you have something better to do with your time. Next time u look at me and I'm smiling at you just know I know who u are... keep digging that hole.. ur gonna be served with papers real soon.and when you standing in the court room I'm still going to be smiling because your. Stupid ASS is busted as I am texting this. And yes I have a bad ASS lawyer who did his homework.see ya soon;)
hoddel

Denmark, WI

#45 Dec 21, 2014
Asheligh weigamann took my man and a father from my daughter
buuga

Trenton, GA

#46 Dec 22, 2014
Dawn nelson rankin cookstin....... how about that one. She's a piece of work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 1 hr Julia 33,325
Adam S 10 hr gump 3
Poll How do you feel about living in Chattanooga? (Aug '10) 22 hr Nyc 43
teen age black boys throwing bricks on glass st Wed gump 3
Serial rapist working at VW Chattanooga plant Wed gump 4
What is a racist (May '16) Wed Dean_Gullberry 17
Does Chattanooga have a Hispanic gang problem. Wed Dean_Gullberry 5

Whitwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitwell Mortgages