First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WHATEVER

United States

#1 Sep 8, 2010
OK PEOPLE. LAURA HENRY AND HER GREAT CUZ RYAN COOKSTON IS TELLIN ALL KINDS OF SHIT ON PEOPLE THATS NOT EVEN TRUE...SO STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THESE PIECES OF WHITE TRASH..UNLESS YOU WANT A VISIT FROM BIG CHAD JOHNSON OR GENE HARGIS. HE HAS STOLE FROM HIS AUNT AGAIN BUT GUESS WHAT HES NOT IN JAIL..GREAT FUCKIN SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT WE HAVE..
Chief Slapaho

Dunlap, TN

#2 Sep 8, 2010
Me slap em ho.
sitting bull

Jasper, TN

#3 Sep 8, 2010
we have a great sherffs department the only way you wouid know this if you were a piece of white trash yourself if you see something in orther people you are normally wearing it yourself
dnt wanna no me

Decatur, TN

#4 Sep 12, 2010
yes rug cookston is a low down dirty snitch its a proven fact......
culturevulture

United States

#5 Sep 12, 2010
People People Will you please remember my first name CULTURE thats CULTURE. You could all use some. Do you KNOW what that means?
Slic

Trenton, GA

#6 Sep 13, 2010
what do you expect when the sheriffs department is offering 300 bucks and freedom to turn in one of your friends or somebody's mom. It's called"I am too damn lazy to do my job when I can get some info for a few taxpayers Dollars"
The Seeker

Jasper, TN

#7 Sep 14, 2010
marion county is goin south of heaven quick, and as far as chad goes, hes a dumba$$, and genes 2 old...if brent was here dat snitch b.s. wouldnt be so easy. n dats another reason i voted 4 davis
Kate

Spring Hill, FL

#8 Sep 14, 2010
Whistle blowers, snitches, brown nosers, a-ss kissers, and stool pigeons can be tolerated but rats are the lowest of the low.

http://www.biography.com/animalographies/imag...
laura henry

Jasper, TN

#10 Sep 15, 2010
Kate wrote:
Whistle blowers, snitches, brown nosers, a-ss kissers, and stool pigeons can be tolerated but rats are the lowest of the low.
http://www.biography.com/animalographies/imag...
Iguess you must be one of them cause you know all of the tricks must be your pet names. cute ha ha ha dumb ass
laura henry

Jasper, TN

#11 Sep 15, 2010
dnt wanna no me wrote:
yes rug cookston is a low down dirty snitch its a proven fact......
I know for a fact he happens to be in jail I have never known a snitch to do jail time but i guess your ignorance really shines when you just post gossip and bullshit at least i have the balls to say who i am and what i need to say without any consious about it so go fu** yourself you fuc**** idiots.and if you have any problems of balls you can always find me in sequatchie its not hard its a small place but wait you dont even have the balls to do that.
HEC

Spartanburg, SC

#12 Sep 17, 2010
Didnt know the DA put their snitches in jail and offered them 5 years in the pen...
WHATEVER

Lizella, GA

#13 Sep 17, 2010
ryan is just a repeat offeneder. he tells everything he nos but hell they cant keep letting him go bc he steals from his own family. its about time they done something with his wrothless ass. maybe laura will be next..
Mr smith and wesson

Jasper, TN

#14 Sep 17, 2010
hell with a snitch hell with a meth head take on a back road and do away with them all and you would not be having this bulls... conversation you would be saying i wonder where old so and so went bygod he is pushing up daisy on the side of the road it's bullsh.. let them snitch let them kill each other what the hell that way we don't got to pay for them to have three squares a day and warm bed. Mr smith @ wesson
WOW

Huntsville, AL

#15 Sep 18, 2010
Okay unless u know the whole story about RUG you needa keep your mouth shut and go put your nose in someone elses business. Rug ain't no snitch. hes in jail right now you idiots. why don't yall mind yalls own business and go start some crap some place else.
rugs made mistakes but wow, im sure every one of yall are perfect huh? RIGHT.
The Seeker

Jasper, TN

#16 Sep 20, 2010
laura henry wrote:
<quoted text>I know for a fact he happens to be in jail I have never known a snitch to do jail time but i guess your ignorance really shines when you just post gossip and bullshit at least i have the balls to say who i am and what i need to say without any consious about it so go fu** yourself you fuc**** idiots.and if you have any problems of balls you can always find me in sequatchie its not hard its a small place but wait you dont even have the balls to do that.
well hey laura ur a snitch let us know how it works!...and by the way, u do have sum balls, lettin ppl know u live in front of sheri phillips in dat trailer park...if i done what u done i wouldnt tell that...
The Seeker

Jasper, TN

#17 Sep 20, 2010
WOW wrote:
Okay unless u know the whole story about RUG you needa keep your mouth shut and go put your nose in someone elses business. Rug ain't no snitch. hes in jail right now you idiots. why don't yall mind yalls own business and go start some crap some place else.
rugs made mistakes but wow, im sure every one of yall are perfect huh? RIGHT.
yea, eugen davison is in jail 2....im not taken sides cuz i know rug but not enuff 2 call him a snitch or a theif or watever, i dont think hes a snitch till i see it on papper...but as far as laura, ive seen dat b!tch on papper, she has balls 2 be back in marion....all u need is a computer wit wi fi and u can go 2 marion county jail n pick up a couple of diffrent signals, look at all kinds of crazy sh!t...informants, whos in jail,why there in jail, what time pplgo see there p.o....get phone records..
Sucess

Huntsville, AL

#18 Sep 20, 2010
Don't be doing nothing for anyone to snitch on, and u don't have to worry about it.. what about that?
wow

Huntsville, AL

#19 Oct 10, 2010
The Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
yea, eugen davison is in jail 2....im not taken sides cuz i know rug but not enuff 2 call him a snitch or a theif or watever, i dont think hes a snitch till i see it on papper...but as far as laura, ive seen dat b!tch on papper, she has balls 2 be back in marion....all u need is a computer wit wi fi and u can go 2 marion county jail n pick up a couple of diffrent signals, look at all kinds of crazy sh!t...informants, whos in jail,why there in jail, what time pplgo see there p.o....get phone records..
lOOKs like ur the snitch since u know wo much bout it..
Played

Trenton, GA

#20 Oct 11, 2010
I have a list of every Marion county snitch straight out of marion county sheriff's department... Jake mother f*cking green is number one on the list... do not mess with that little f*cker he will gain ur trust and then turn you over to the cops as soon as he gets the chance.. i know this from experience because he tried to set me up... DO NOT f*ck with him!!!!
WHATEVER

Columbus, GA

#21 Oct 12, 2010
Played wrote:
I have a list of every Marion county snitch straight out of marion county sheriff's department... Jake mother f*cking green is number one on the list... do not mess with that little f*cker he will gain ur trust and then turn you over to the cops as soon as he gets the chance.. i know this from experience
because he tried to set me up... DO NOT f*ck with him!!!!
IF U HAVE A LIST OF NAMES...PLEASE SHARE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eric downum 3 hr gump 12
Recipes And Coupons (Apr '13) 12 hr Sara 38
Old CoorsTech 12 hr billy 5
loard of grundy get a life Tue player of grundy 1
husband stealers and home wreckers (Mar '11) Dec 22 buuga 40
Josh Caldwell Dec 21 Meeeee 4
Smith's Ace Dec 21 stupid 21
Whitwell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web