Stupid

United States

#81 Sep 7, 2012
Hometown fan your about as dumb as they get. They play against each other in baseball up until they get in high school and middle school so does that mean they won't play well together? Did you ever hear BP cuss one kid with your own ears? I highly doubt you did. Ask the kids for yourself if they respect BP and see what you come up with. BP may be a lot of things but I will tell you this much. He is the best football coach I have ever seen. He knows the game, and knows how to coach!! Can you say that much for yourself? True you may know a lot about football and some may think they do but that doesn't make you a good coach. BP on the other hand is a good coach. Have you seen the Middle School games this year, I hate to say this but you can tell who played Wolfpack and who played Whitwell. The kids that played for Whitwell Pee Wee don't know a damn thing about ball. It's very sad. It's like they have never played in their whole life. The ones that are in 8th grade now are about as sorry as they come. I feel sorry for the HS next year because they have NO talent in the up coming freshman at all. And the saddest thing is its not the kids fault its the dumbass Whitwell PeeWee coaches that don't know jack about football or how to teach it or coach them. So before you go hatin on BP, take a good look at your great Whitwell Coaches for the Pee Wees. Im so glad my son played for Wolfpack because he was taught by BP how to play the game, passion for the game, passion for winning, heart for giving it your all... Unlike the Whitwell kids that could careless if they win or lose!! Pathetic!!! And I don't mean the kids, I mean the parents and Coaches that taught their kids to be losers just like they are.
iagree

Wildwood, GA

#82 Sep 7, 2012
Well said stupid. They are going to regret doing away with the wolfpack. Think about all those kids that played for the wolfpack and got college scholarships and N F L contracts. No more.... I think we need to erect a statue or plaque commerating Ben petty. I know there was some money in the wolfpack account we could use that. Maybe something with lights shining on it so we can see it at night to.
really

Chattanooga, TN

#83 Sep 7, 2012
Whether you like Ben or the Wolfpack you have to admit they had a good program going. How many Harvest Bowls has Whitwell won or for that fact even been to? How many has the Wolfpack won and been to? You people say that winning isn't everything, then why do we keep score. I dont know if you have been to any of these ballgames lately but it is embarassing. Its obvious Whitwell needs coaches that know how to coach. Whitwell has the same kids that the Wolfpack was winning with and cant win a game. You would think more people would see this but apparently its too hard.
No Good

Charlotte, NC

#84 Sep 7, 2012
Well all the gabbing I see thing y'all all need to have a parent meeting.
I dont think so

Monteagle, TN

#85 Sep 7, 2012
Stupid, Bp is the best coach you have ever seen? I guess you need to get out of the valley a little more often then. That is very funny. I will admitt hes probably better than most of the ones at Whitwell though but then again how hard is it to win when you take the best players? You should win every year if you have all the best players and the kids who arent as good sit on the bench and never get to play. The middle school and high school dont seem to be doing to good with the kids he coached. They dont even know the basic fundamentals of the game.
ioddog

Trenton, GA

#86 Sep 7, 2012
how do i get ip
well yeah

Wildwood, GA

#87 Sep 9, 2012
law enforcement has to issue a search warrant for imminent criminal actions. stupid privacy act.
Hometown Fan

Whitwell, TN

#88 Sep 10, 2012
iagree wrote:
Well said stupid. They are going to regret doing away with the wolfpack. Think about all those kids that played for the wolfpack and got college scholarships and N F L contracts. No more.... I think we need to erect a statue or plaque commerating Ben petty. I know there was some money in the wolfpack account we could use that. Maybe something with lights shining on it so we can see it at night to.
Love the idea!! WP has that rock over there and the Wolfpack "Stadium".. we must include it in the monument. Someone needs to shine the Zebra light into the night sky so Ben will know he is needed BWAHAHAHAHAHA. He was not "thrown out" of coaching, he was however, thrown out of a few games for misconduct.. He WALKED out on coaching as some sort of protest. I suppose he thought all "his parents" would freak out and figure out a way to bring him back without making him look ridiculous. It did not happen, he is gone. He walked out on his own free will. I also think it should be noted that Whitwell Peewee 9 and 10 years old are doing fantastic and Ben has not been involved. I sooo wish Stupid and old BP could run away together holding hands and singing "I will survive".
really

Chattanooga, TN

#89 Sep 10, 2012
Hometown Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Love the idea!! WP has that rock over there and the Wolfpack "Stadium".. we must include it in the monument. Someone needs to shine the Zebra light into the night sky so Ben will know he is needed BWAHAHAHAHAHA. He was not "thrown out" of coaching, he was however, thrown out of a few games for misconduct.. He WALKED out on coaching as some sort of protest. I suppose he thought all "his parents" would freak out and figure out a way to bring him back without making him look ridiculous. It did not happen, he is gone. He walked out on his own free will. I also think it should be noted that Whitwell Peewee 9 and 10 years old are doing fantastic and Ben has not been involved. I sooo wish Stupid and old BP could run away together holding hands and singing "I will survive".
How well is the 10 and 11 year olds doing and the middle school? They cant buy a game. But I do agree with you about the 8 and 9, not 9 and 10. They have good coaching where as the rest are screwed when it comes to having coaches, especially the 10 and 11.
whs92

Santa Barbara, CA

#90 Sep 10, 2012
Really if u think u cld coach the 10-11 any better mayb u shld show up @ the practices. Mayb u cld show them how to really play the game of football.
NFL

Charlotte, NC

#91 Sep 25, 2012
Can you name one kid that came out of whitwell football that now plays for the NFL??? Regardless of which team they played on??? That's a little far fetched don't you think?
seriously

Chattanooga, TN

#92 Sep 25, 2012
NFL wrote:
Can you name one kid that came out of whitwell football that now plays for the NFL??? Regardless of which team they played on??? That's a little far fetched don't you think?
How fcking dumb are you people? The point is these kids should be out there having fun playing football but they cant because these dumba$$ coaches are out there living their childhood through their own kids because more than likely they didnt play themselves and dont know enough to teach them sh/t but I'm sure you wont get that either.
Too True

Hixson, TN

#93 Sep 28, 2012
I dont think so wrote:
Stupid, Bp is the best coach you have ever seen? I guess you need to get out of the valley a little more often then. That is very funny. I will admitt hes probably better than most of the ones at Whitwell though but then again how hard is it to win when you take the best players? You should win every year if you have all the best players and the kids who arent as good sit on the bench and never get to play. The middle school and high school dont seem to be doing to good with the kids he coached. They dont even know the basic fundamentals of the game.
What helped is the Coaches really believed and for the first time in a long time, so the parents. You people have to stand behind your team & your town. HAving players from all across this valley did help them too. They recruited & there is nothing wri=ong with that. Sounds more to me like a few Wolfpack people got their egos hurt-- Get over it. Good GOD, for the sake of the kids let it GO. I have to admit you are right about the Middle & High School part. They did not know the fundamentals & is exactly why they can't win now when playing real football. The refs have to play alot more attention to the rules of the game in school ball, and there are regulations as to you play where you live. You can't play illegal players to win a game & if you get cought the Championship Trophy has be given up. Just let the boys play!
A Loyal tiger fan

Trenton, GA

#94 Sep 29, 2012
i would like to inform u Enlightened, crossroads ball park isnt a Wolfpack (home) that ball park has been supported worked at by people from both whitwell and crossroads,it is Crossroads Community i have lived here all my life my kids were in football cheerleading and band i have got up 5 oclock morning to look beans and greens,worked in ice cream for bands Ketner s Mill where was wolfpack then.that park belongs to the community, we let you put your little sign up for the kids but we all knew you all where here today gone tomorrow It WAS YOU SHORT MINDED PARENTS WHO DREAMED UP ALL THE HOOP LA THERE IS NOT WOLFPACK MIDDLE OR HIGH School SOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! you can keep pretending or open your eyes ben knew that too!he just like to see you all fall all over him The little playhouse you under acheivers had is gone so find something else to pat each other on the back about YOU SPECIAL ONES YALL SO GREAT WHITWELL DONT DESERVE YOU SO MOVE!!!!!!!
billyb

Wildwood, GA

#95 Sep 29, 2012
Cant tell what the last post really meant........lol shouldn't mix vodka vicoden and wolfpack football.
bobbyl

Wildwood, GA

#96 Sep 29, 2012
I agree crossroads ball field has been there for a long time. Prob before ben petty was born or pretty close. So where should his statue go
Dumbass

Decatur, TN

#97 Sep 29, 2012
whats the big deal wrote:
i hate like hell about the money ALL of the parent have spent because they wanted to play for a 'winning' team. it was ridiculous to start a separate team to begin with, however, i do feel sympathy for your wallets. Those hundreds of dollars could have been spent more wisely. "look at what the have to go to now?" yep..it sucks that they are forced to associate with the lower class tiger cheerleaders. poor kids.
****just in case there was a question, this is sarcasm at it's finest****
I can't stand this. The Wolfpack actually won and Whitwell fans can't take it. So bitter because their shitty program could never be as good as the one Ben Petty built.
Take that

Decatur, TN

#98 Sep 29, 2012
And I remember a time when the wolfpack put 44 points on the board against Whitwell in the first half. Luckily for them the rest of the game got cancelled. Now I guess that just proves how "horrible" Ben was as a coach. To bad your shitty program couldn't ever beat him... What does that say about your coaches?
Is that_

Decatur, TN

#99 Sep 29, 2012
Most of the nine and ten year old players at Whitwell came from Ben... So who's stupid and/or not a good coach?
A Loyal tiger fan

Trenton, GA

#100 Sep 29, 2012
hey billyb if you would get ur head out of bp ass you mite could read and understand the last post unless you must confer with ben before doing anything outside yall s imaginery team WHERE IS THAT WOLFPACK TEAM NOW????!!!!! THAT BIG OLE BEN AND ALL HIS AMAZING TRICKS!!! WHERES YOUR WOLFPACK ACCOUNT???? OH YEAH IT WAS JUST A LOOK UP BENS ASS (DONT EXSIST HA HA BUT THEY WERE ALL SO PERFECT????AND EVERYTHING LOOK SO GOOD FROM BP )AND NOW THEY JUST A DISTANT BAD MEMORY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laura Thomspon 7 hr curious 11
Emily Long???? 7 hr confused 4
disgraced former doctor michael howe Sun lookie lookie 9
hailey clark May 1 Curious 6
Becca Atterton Apr 29 Curious 6
Amber Slatton Apr 27 confused 3
Jacqueline Gangemi Apr 27 curious for sure 8
More from around the web

Whitwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]