WolfPack or No Wolfpack

Posted in the Whitwell Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Anyone Know

Jasper, TN

#1 Jul 16, 2012
I heard there was no Wolfpack Football this year. Ben was going to help the Middle School Coach, but that did go as planned either. I need to know. Or do we need to take our kid somewhere else. Anyone know
kim

Stockbridge, GA

#2 Jul 16, 2012
i heard there isot going to be one.they let whitwell talk them out of it.people are to take their kids somewhere else.there are some kids that dont like to play for whitwell.i sid get wolfpack back what you all think?
whs88

United States

#3 Jul 16, 2012
I reckon Petty's son came today and signed up for WMS Football.
grow up

United States

#4 Jul 16, 2012
People, our town isnt big enough for two leagues. We should all play together. Forget the pst and whatever ideas you have about the other league and all play together as a town and community. Nobody is any better than any others and thats all it boils down to. Its still whitwell and you all still live here.
whats the big deal

United States

#5 Jul 17, 2012
i have attitude about why there was ever wolfpack...spoiled people with too much money and a power trip. i am glad they have absolved. welcome back to commom whitwell life.
amen

Trenton, GA

#6 Jul 17, 2012
Absolutely agree!!!!
grow up wrote:
People, our town isnt big enough for two leagues. We should all play together. Forget the pst and whatever ideas you have about the other league and all play together as a town and community. Nobody is any better than any others and thats all it boils down to. Its still whitwell and you all still live here.
well yeah

Wildwood, GA

#7 Jul 17, 2012
ALRIGHT!!!!! Now we can all suck together lol..........
seriously lets try and build toward a group of boys that are taught well and can play together and maybe we can have a contending high school team in 4-6 years. Go Tigers
yep

Monteagle, TN

#8 Jul 17, 2012
Couldnt agree more. There needs to be one team, one town, one community. Its really a no brainer if you take your emotions and pride out of the eqation. The kids will grow up and play together and it would only benefit them to play together now. It makes no sense at all to have two leagues. Forget the hard feelings or the reason there was ever a wolfpack to begin with. Just play ball!
kim

East Liverpool, OH

#9 Jul 17, 2012
wrong. the only one that will get to play is the big shots kids. like the shrum,nolan,kilgore, condra.the bigs shots one.you all know you let them talk you out of havent a wolfpack team and you all know it.
what i think

Mount Holly, NC

#10 Jul 17, 2012
What abt all the girls who cheer.... all the things they have thing can't use this yr at all.. we paid good money for it... look at what they have to go too now... there should still be a wolfpack team.. iam just sayn
whats the big deal

United States

#11 Jul 17, 2012
i hate like hell about the money ALL of the parent have spent because they wanted to play for a 'winning' team. it was ridiculous to start a separate team to begin with, however, i do feel sympathy for your wallets. Those hundreds of dollars could have been spent more wisely. "look at what the have to go to now?" yep..it sucks that they are forced to associate with the lower class tiger cheerleaders. poor kids.

****just in case there was a question, this is sarcasm at it's finest****
talk

Mount Holly, NC

#12 Jul 17, 2012
Watch and see how many problems come out of this.BC ppl can't get alone in this town. And some have good reasons not to get alone BC some thingsthat go on you can't let go. Let them have two teams and put ur kids where u want them to play and be done with it........
whs88

United States

#13 Jul 18, 2012
I think Coach Tiny will do a great job with the boys, I over heard one Dad who was spoke of in a recent post say, my son is not playing the position he used to play. Well that's because you were a coach for Wolfpack, and you got to pick where you wanted your son to play, and it's not going your way now. Boo hoo hoo!
coach needed

Chattanooga, TN

#14 Jul 18, 2012
WMS better get a coach or the same boys that was playing and winning football games for the Wolfpack won't win a game. Well maybe a few but nothing like the Wolfpack did. They have alot of talent on that team but without good coaches it means nothing.
tricky dick

Trenton, GA

#15 Jul 18, 2012
If you people put half as much focus on these kids education as you do a stinking pee wee football team, Whitwell would have never become the joke that it has. You do realize this is just an extracurricular activity, don't you? Don't you? I didn't think so.
whs92

Santa Barbara, CA

#16 Jul 18, 2012
if u were at middle school practice on monday u would've seen his son and about 7 more sign up for football not just his
who

Monteagle, TN

#17 Jul 18, 2012
whs92- see who's son sign up?
whs92

Santa Barbara, CA

#18 Jul 18, 2012
was refering to what whs88 said in his comment about ben's son signing up for middle school his son was not the only kid to sign up on monday
Anyone Know

Jasper, TN

#19 Jul 18, 2012
I agree with most of you, we do need to just put our differences aside and move on. My son will have to play for the Whitwell Tigers in Middle school and High School, can't be a Wolfpack player forever. I am going ahead and signing him up for Whitwell Little league. And who's to say Whitwell will not have a good little league program this year, they sure did spring it on us last year and competed with us, all we can do is hope for the best.
Cheer mom

United States

#20 Jul 18, 2012
I was upset on how we found out at the last min my daughter has cheered for wolf pack for many years and she is cheering for tigers this year I am not just about a winning team but to show my child that you always support the team your cheering for I truly hope the boys have a great year and win or lose I hope we can all get along and concentrate on the kids and showing them they are a success no matter who they play for or cheer for!!! Let's Go TIGERS !!!! Great year play hard boys!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
young tenn stud looking for 1 maybe 2 milfs tha... 1 hr roflmao at you 20
disgraced former doctor michael howe 15 hr maggie may 6
Mendy Davis (Aug '11) 20 hr Lmao 5
That is a shame Sat about John Cs wife 2
Amber Slatton Fri ConcernedFriend 1
marion co court Thu pimp 2
Smith's Ace Apr 16 nosey rosey 24
More from around the web

Whitwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE