decisions! lynn hale
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just curious

Bedminster, NJ

#1 Feb 22, 2010
how hard her decisions are! will she root for the town where her children go to school or will she look like a fool and cheer for the team that the coach is her cuddle buddy? lynn you need to take the rest of your family and reside in jasper where you belong. hell they may even like you for now that is until ellis is finished with you. I hope you know you make people from Whiwell sick. You would fit right in with the jasper folks!
tiger fan

Bedminster, NJ

#2 Feb 22, 2010
just curious id have to agree. she does tend to make us sick! I hope everyone saw ellis ignore her after the game while she was throwing herself at him!

Since: Feb 10

Mesquite, TX

#3 Feb 23, 2010
Is that Danny's ex? Don't know her but leave her alone. U R just starting trouble. If the woman was married to that loser of a but kissing, daddy ball coach, let her enjoy herself.
tiger fan

United States

#4 Feb 23, 2010
yeah she was married to danny. now shes moved on to another coach. well hell ellis aint no better! the point was why would you cheer for the other team when your children go to whitwell! that is the way lynn is in any sport she always goes for the other team . All she is doing is showing her true self maybe we all know why she left danny hale now. shes trying to move up the ladder to marion county!
tiger pride

United States

#5 Feb 23, 2010
she aint moving up the ladder with ellis shes just slumming now!!

“Free money is a myth”

Since: Aug 08

Chattanooga, TN

#6 Feb 28, 2010
Poor Lynn.I've known her and her Mother for many years now.She is just one of those folks who doesn't understand that once you graduate,high school and all of it's crap is OVER.Real life begins.Unfortunatly,she has plenty of company in this county that are exactly the same way.
nowisthetimeforc hange

United States

#7 Mar 13, 2010
tiger fan wrote:
yeah she was married to danny. now shes moved on to another coach. well hell ellis aint no better! the point was why would you cheer for the other team when your children go to whitwell! that is the way lynn is in any sport she always goes for the other team . All she is doing is showing her true self maybe we all know why she left danny hale now. shes trying to move up the ladder to marion county!
If the point is about cheering for the other team, she must have learned that from Danny because he still cant win a ballgame in any middle school sport cause he forgets that the are supposed to be a Whitwell Team not Wolfpack and dont know how to make dem wanna be daddies get off his back. They cant win cause he' s forgot his 1st alliance should be toward the kids that used to respect him.
adult or child

Fort Oglethorpe, GA

#8 Mar 17, 2010
actually,I think she is a WONDERFUL person. It was her marriage that ended, and she chose to see Coach Ellis. That is her decision. You stupid people do not know what happens behind closed doors, therefore you have absolutely no right to talk bad about her for her decisions. If I am not mistaken, she has worked for every school in the county, for a while helping the graduation rates. She has personally helped me. She doesn't just cheer for Jasper. She cheers us all on. Obviously she thinks whitwell is a good school or she would not have her children enrolled there.
And as far as her and Coach together, Coach Ellis is a very good man. He is constantly trying to help people and make things easier for them. no matter who the person is. He is a great teacher and she is a great lady. I think the two are great for one another.
I mean get real people. You call yourselves adults? I am not much over 18 and still in High School and I am certain I have much more maturity than a number of yawl on here.
Stop being so biest. If she wants to cheer for other schools, and she wants to date someone else, she is a grown woman! she should be able to make her own decisions.
I think there are plenty of people in Whitwell that I could find many things they have done that are much worse than your pathetic complaints.
squadup

AOL

#9 Apr 28, 2010
let them hate. lynn is amazing. and as for coach ellis not being any better? ya'll are just mad because he coached his way up to beating the whitwell girls basketball team for the district championship (:
Tigers

Jasper, TN

#11 May 4, 2010
squadup wrote:
let them hate. lynn is amazing. and as for coach ellis not being any better? ya'll are just mad because he coached his way up to beating the whitwell girls basketball team for the district championship (:
He didnt do anything he is a snake. The only reason jasper won is because Whitwell had an off night. oh by the way Coach Zensen beat Jasper twice. Regular season Champions. Tigers worked hard the whole season. 12-0 in the district.Wait to go lady tigers. Ellis does deserve Jasper, because he and the people of Jasper are arrogant Jerks. Who got coach of the year? ya that's what I thought.
Laughing_at_Whit well

Jasper, TN

#12 May 5, 2010
How does that "regular season district champs" trophy look hanging on your wall?. Oh yeah. You don't get one for "regular season". LOL! Pat Summit says it best, "regular season is just practice for when it really counts" and when it really counted, WHS girls were buying tickets to watch Marion County play! That's what's important. But we shouldn't expect WHS to know anything about that!
Tigers

Jasper, TN

#13 May 8, 2010
Laughing_at_Whitwell wrote:
How does that "regular season district champs" trophy look hanging on your wall?. Oh yeah. You don't get one for "regular season". LOL! Pat Summit says it best, "regular season is just practice for when it really counts" and when it really counted, WHS girls were buying tickets to watch Marion County play! That's what's important. But we shouldn't expect WHS to know anything about that!
Actually whitwell does get a banner. Ha just because Jasper played good one night doesn't make them anything.Both teams had talent, but 2/3 of the time Whitwell won. Whitwell was obviously the better team. But your arrogant and from Jasper so of course you think your God's gift to the world.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#14 Jun 1, 2010
haha yupp true true tigers. we got beat by csas by 10 yall got killed.. whitwelllll rocks!!!!!
sailor bob

United States

#15 Jun 1, 2010
just happened to stumble on the posting from whitwell....what are you people all about calling people ho's naming names and talking about people chummingup with folks they are not married to what kind of people are you redneck...no neck or cut neck? but those postings i must say are some of the funnist things i have ever read..keep it up
yep

Jasper, TN

#16 Jun 25, 2010
Tigers wrote:
<quoted text>
He didnt do anything he is a snake. The only reason jasper won is because Whitwell had an off night. oh by the way Coach Zensen beat Jasper twice. Regular season Champions. Tigers worked hard the whole season. 12-0 in the district.Wait to go lady tigers. Ellis does deserve Jasper, because he and the people of Jasper are arrogant Jerks. Who got coach of the year? ya that's what I thought.
i find that you saying all ppl from jasper are arrogant jerks personally offensive first of all whitwell has their fair share of arrogant jerks and i for one am from jasper and i do cheer for whitwell except for when they play jasper so get off your high horse thinking that all ppl from jasper are arrogant jerks if i wanted to be arrogant i would have said marion county not jasper seeing as your referring 2 marion county high school athletics and not the town and thats right i said marion county high not north marion county or south marion county but marion county high school
tnmama

Liberty, SC

#17 Jul 2, 2010
I personally think that all of this is ridiculous! I'm sure the majority of the people that are making comments are adults and yet such things are being said. How are you supposed to lead an example for your children when these are the words that are coming from your mouth? All of you who are talking trash should be ashamed!!!! How would any of you feel if you pulled up this website to see your name or a family member's name on here? Maybe you should think about that before posting something about someone else!

Since: Apr 10

Jasper, TN

#18 Jul 2, 2010
Dear God leave her the hell alone, what she did is all on her and I personally don't think any of you should say a damn word about it!
Call it as I see it

Fort Oglethorpe, GA

#19 Jul 5, 2010
Give her a break, she was married to Danny Hale for 20 yrs. That by itself is enough to drive somebody crazy. At least Randy Ellis is an athlete and played the sport he coaches.
amazed

United States

#20 Jul 6, 2010
sounds a lot like Whitwell is jealous of Jasper, and you teach it to your children over and over again. Grow up, get a life, live and let live.
wonderful

Whitwell, TN

#21 Aug 15, 2011
I have never seen a high school in Marion County named Jasper high. I believe you people need to get use to the name MARION COUNTY HIGH,,go WARRIORS. MARION COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL has been the main high school in the county for many years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clean places up!! 1 hr Hype 12
Holly Morrison and Steven O'Neil getting divirced 4 hr Hype 22
save-a-lot new girl 20 hr Hype 18
Slum Lords (Jul '12) Wed Truth 6
Petty out and the new candidate is... Aug 22 Truth 38
jim nunley for city commission LOL Aug 22 Truth 6
EX's Aug 20 Gotsum 37

Whitwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance