is anyone faithful to their spouse anymore???

Created by dxs on Feb 24, 2010

40 votes

Click on an option to vote

not in whitwell

not in crossroads

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dxs

Jasper, TN

#1 Feb 24, 2010
it is a sad situation to see all the ho's and man ho's running around the community. so sad it takes the attention of the opposite sex to boost ones ego. don't you know they only want a piece of azz? what is wrong with people? appreciate what you have in front of you, dont throw your family away for someone that will screw you over too!
The facts

Jasper, TN

#2 Feb 25, 2010
dxs wrote:
it is a sad situation to see all the ho's and man ho's running around the community. so sad it takes the attention of the opposite sex to boost ones ego. don't you know they only want a piece of azz? what is wrong with people? appreciate what you have in front of you, dont throw your family away for someone that will screw you over too!
Yes, they know all they want is a piece of a**! These people dont care who they hurt.
Today

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Feb 25, 2010
Everyone knows if you're going to be a ho in a small town (such as Whitwell) that people talk and everyone will know before too long. So if you are being a ho in Whitwell, you must be in a miserable situation in your love life and are screaming for attention. Be careful fooling around too much, remember, VD is abundant in Whitwell and has been for years!!!!
WOW

Jasper, TN

#4 Mar 1, 2010
actually some ho's and man ho's have life made at home. They are just greedy individuals who make it their mission to boost their own ego with having as many sex partners as possible. Why even get married? the better you are to people, the worse they will treat you.
Regular Joe

Jasper, TN

#5 Mar 1, 2010
WOW wrote:
actually some ho's and man ho's have life made at home. They are just greedy individuals who make it their mission to boost their own ego with having as many sex partners as possible. Why even get married? the better you are to people, the worse they will treat you.
Omg!!! Amen to that....This is so true..

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#6 Mar 2, 2010
dxs wrote:
Tish Grayson is the worst I know. I have seen her come to ballgames with her a** hanging out of shorts along with the cellulite, trying to get men to look at her.
usafmom

Decatur, TN

#7 Mar 27, 2010
Pitiful that you have nothing better to talk about than who is screwing who, who is chasing who and who is unfaithful. Isn't it a pity that you are all nice to Tish's face but stab her in the back? And you are all squeaky clean and perfect right? I seriously doubt it. You've just not been caught or else the people you've screwed are too old, dead or don't care anymore. No wonder people talk badly about Whitwell and the "Tennessee Trailer Trash." You ought to be ashamed of yourselves! And for the record-I've been married for 31 years, I have been faithful to my husband for 31 years and he is still handsome and I'm not bad looking either.
faithful wife

Jasper, TN

#8 Mar 31, 2010
I am very proud to say I have been faithful to my husband and him to me since 11-11-04 ... not every single person in whitwell or xroads are whores.. hoes r what ever.. there are still a few of us that keep our legs closed when our men are at work and ..know our place and the sanctity of a marriage. when we have good husbands. besides cant you all tell n e one with out vd is faithful ..
past ghost

Chattanooga, TN

#9 Apr 2, 2010
dose anyone know if april melton is still screwin around with ryan connor of trenton georgeia?
past ghost

Chattanooga, TN

#10 Apr 2, 2010
i just wanted to add, this started when they bothe worked at burner systems in chattanooga a long time ago.
Bill Clinton

Dunlap, TN

#11 Apr 4, 2010
I did not have sex with that woman.
hillary clinton

United States

#12 Apr 8, 2010
yes you did bill
BS Patrol

Dunlap, TN

#13 May 1, 2010
faithful wife wrote:
I am very proud to say I have been faithful to my husband and him to me since 11-11-04 ... not every single person in whitwell or xroads are whores.. hoes r what ever.. there are still a few of us that keep our legs closed when our men are at work and ..know our place and the sanctity of a marriage. when we have good husbands. besides cant you all tell n e one with out vd is faithful ..
I hope that's your wedding date. If not, what happened before then?
faithful wife

Jasper, TN

#14 May 2, 2010
yes bs patrol that was my wedding date and I was faithful to him before I got married too.. believe it or not there are a few women left here that can keep their legs closed ! MY mother taught me how to keep my man happy... and have a lasting relationship.. lol u have to b faithful.. pet them.. b honest... and always make sure you are feeding their needs b/c if you are not they will go another place to get fed!
BS Patrol

Dunlap, TN

#15 May 6, 2010
faithful wife wrote:
yes bs patrol that was my wedding date and I was faithful to him before I got married too.. believe it or not there are a few women left here that can keep their legs closed ! MY mother taught me how to keep my man happy... and have a lasting relationship.. lol u have to b faithful.. pet them.. b honest... and always make sure you are feeding their needs b/c if you are not they will go another place to get fed!
Your husband's a lucky man.
hellbent

United States

#16 May 7, 2010
No body is faith full anymore. marriage is just a piece of paper. There is always somebody out there looking to have a little fun in the sack. And i am one of them
thats the problem

Trenton, GA

#17 May 25, 2010
hellbent wrote:
No body is faith full anymore. marriage is just a piece of paper. There is always somebody out there looking to have a little fun in the sack. And i am one of them
then why get married? does no one have morals anymore? I am faithful and I am not married. Why tell someone you are in a committed relationship and then cheat? Why do would you ever let someone believe you are committed to them? Whats the point? Is there NO ONE trustworthy to be in a relationship with? I don't understand why you stay with someone if they don't keep you emotionally and physically satisfied...leave them and do what you want but don't be a damn cheater!
ANGEL

United States

#18 May 30, 2010
usafmom wrote:
Pitiful that you have nothing better to talk about than who is screwing who, who is chasing who and who is unfaithful. Isn't it a pity that you are all nice to Tish's face but stab her in the back? And you are all squeaky clean and perfect right? I seriously doubt it. You've just not been caught or else the people you've screwed are too old, dead or don't care anymore. No wonder people talk badly about Whitwell and the "Tennessee Trailer Trash." You ought to be ashamed of yourselves! And for the record-I've been married for 31 years, I have been faithful to my husband for 31 years and he is still handsome and I'm not bad looking either.
YOU HAVE A SKANKY, CHEATING FRIEND THAT YOU ARE TAKING UP FOR. YOU MUST NOT HAVE MANY FRIENDS, YOU POOR SOUL. SHE WILL BE SCREWING YOUR HUSBAND NEXT. I DONT KNOW ANYBODY THAT IS NICE TO HER FACE. YOU HAD BETTER KEEP AN EYE ON HER AND YOUR HUSBAND.
Wifey

United States

#19 Jun 3, 2010
I have been married for a couple of years (I know that's not long, but...) and I don't cheat on my husband, he doesn't cheat on me! Imagine that!

I hate skanky girls who think it's okay to cheat on their own husbands or try and take someone else's husband, and better believe if I found out someone was trying to flirt with my husband that b*tch will want to try and run away as fast as she can, because one way or another I'm going to get her.

The same goes for cheating husbands, if my husband ever cheated he better not be STUPID enough to come home to me.:-)
You guys who are getting away with that stuff are lucky you aren't married to me or another crazy @ss woman like me.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE FAITHFUL TO SOMEONE DON'T GET MARRIED!!!!! IT IS NOT JUST A PIECE OF PAPER!! STAY SINGLE IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY. MARRIAGE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SERIOUS BOND BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE, RESPECT IT!!!
a little sassy

United States

#21 Jun 5, 2010
Listen I'm a single women I'm an affectionate woman but I believe sex is only ment to be between a man and his own wife. People what ever happened to old fashion value no I am not old I am only 32.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
disgraced former doctor michael howe 10 hr maggie may 6
Mendy Davis (Aug '11) 15 hr Lmao 5
That is a shame 23 hr about John Cs wife 2
young tenn stud looking for 1 maybe 2 milfs tha... Sat footlong and then... 18
Amber Slatton Fri ConcernedFriend 1
marion co court Thu pimp 2
Smith's Ace Apr 16 nosey rosey 24
More from around the web

Whitwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE