what is wrong with whitwell mountain people

Posted in the Whitwell Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
CRAZYGIRL44

Gruetli Laager, TN

#1 Mar 15, 2012
WHATS WRONG WITH ALL THE WHITWELL MOUNTAIN PEOPLE? EVERYBODY IS TURNING ONE EACH OTHER, HELL WHITWELL MOUNTAIN PEOPLE SUCK!!!YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE YOUR FRIENDS AND THEN WHEN YOUR FAR AWAY YOU FIND OUT THAT THE ONES YOU THOUGHT WERE YOUR CLOSE FRIENDS WANT NOTHING MORE TO DO WITH YOU.
MELINDA

Dunlap, TN

#2 Mar 16, 2012
what you talking about? what the matter when whitwell peoples?
CRAZYGIRL44

Gruetli Laager, TN

#3 Mar 16, 2012
MELINDA wrote:
what you talking about? what the matter when whitwell peoples?
Well for one thing they can't spell. They act like ya best friend until ya move away.Lately they been turnin on each other. Everyone use to hang out together and just talk,now they all so self centered and only into self.And the ones ya used to no are so drugged out an droppin like flies.
lisa

Dade City, FL

#4 Mar 17, 2012
what thne matter when the village people? they tell you their mother not with someone then you find out they are still with that person.like kilgore and hitchcock
CRAZYGIRL44

Gruetli Laager, TN

#5 Mar 17, 2012
lisa wrote:
what thne matter when the village people? they tell you their mother not with someone then you find out they are still with that person.like kilgore and hitchcock
HUH?!!! WHO THA HELL IS DAT?
Ur Just Mad

Decatur, TN

#6 Mar 17, 2012
Nothing is wrong with Whitwell Mtn people. It's just a few up on the Mountain who gives it a BAD name. 1 IS DONNA KILGORE AKA (GOAT HEIFER). I say KICK her off the Mountain and it would be a nice place to live LOL.
Lol

Trenton, GA

#7 Mar 18, 2012
If you look up the history of whitwell mtn. the ppl up there have always been considered bad and crazy! lol the ppl in the pocket up there blame it on low oxygen. or could be all the meth heads up there or even the moonshine. who knows
whoa

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Mar 19, 2012
If you don't live up there and know personally what goes on you don't need to be talking bs bout something you know nothing about
MELINDA

Dunlap, TN

#9 Mar 19, 2012
Isay kick the shrum off. the main one is lisa shrum. se is just a trouble.she the one who give the mountain a real bad name
CRAZYGIRL44

Gruetli Laager, TN

#10 Mar 19, 2012
Lol wrote:
If you look up the history of whitwell mtn. the ppl up there have always been considered bad and crazy! lol the ppl in the pocket up there blame it on low oxygen. or could be all the meth heads up there or even the moonshine. who knows
Well we knew the original mountain people before they became bad and crazy a.k.a. crank heads and they were a lot more fun then and much more likeable and friendly.And they still got the shine up there.
Lol

Trenton, GA

#12 Mar 20, 2012
Ya most of them are crack heads and have gone crazy
terri g

Jasper, TN

#13 Mar 21, 2012
well what about those jacksons. u know that jessi guy. heard he is a back stabber, lies like a dog.
To be honest

Wildwood, GA

#14 Mar 22, 2012
you will find some of the most caring, considerate, hard working, trust worthy and dedicated people you have ever met on Whitwell Mountain.
You have a chosen few who choose to lie, steal, cheat, rob and do drugs, but they are not the true people of the mountain, they are the ones who give it a bad name.
Take a trip across Griffiths Creek and Down the Pocket, you will see that the majority work, take care of their homes and their families, mind their on business and PRAY for people like YOU!!
I am honored to say I am a Whitwell Mountain girl! I take pride in what the Mountain TRULY is about and not what people say about it!
Take a look before you talk, you just may see an amazing thing!
CRAZYGIRL44

Gruetli Laager, TN

#15 Mar 23, 2012
To be honest wrote:
you will find some of the most caring, considerate, hard working, trust worthy and dedicated people you have ever met on Whitwell Mountain.
You have a chosen few who choose to lie, steal, cheat, rob and do drugs, but they are not the true people of the mountain, they are the ones who give it a bad name.
Take a trip across Griffiths Creek and Down the Pocket, you will see that the majority work, take care of their homes and their families, mind their on business and PRAY for people like YOU!!
I am honored to say I am a Whitwell Mountain girl! I take pride in what the Mountain TRULY is about and not what people say about it!
Caring,considerate,trustworthy ?!!! Ha ur so funny!Actually it's the other way around,there ar a few who are Caring,Considerate,Trust Worthy,Hard Working & Dedicated.But verry few. The ones I know of Do Lie,Rob,Do Drugs & Will Stab YOU in the back in a heartbeat!!! Most Have been on that mountain for over fifty years!!! I Have been all over the Creek & all down in the Pocket!!! The majority do work,try to take care of their homes,& their families,but do NOT EVER mind their own business but we do pray for people like YOU too who obviously don't know what the hell ur talking about!!! If ur from the mountain, where ya had ur nose burried for all these years?!!! Take another look before YOU talk,you may just see the truth!!!
right

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Mar 27, 2012
To be honest wrote:
well said
eww

Dunlap, TN

#17 Mar 27, 2012
Cept for that nasty bitch Shonda Stevenson up there who screw everyone for fun of it.
Ur just mad

Decatur, TN

#18 Mar 28, 2012
eww wrote:
Cept for that nasty bitch Shonda Stevenson up there who screw everyone for fun of it.
Don't forget about Donna Kilgore.
Someone

Lake City, SC

#19 Mar 28, 2012
Ur just mad wrote:
<quoted text> Don't forget about Donna Kilgore.
Gosh I wish I knew who you were :)
Ur just mad

Decatur, TN

#20 Mar 29, 2012
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh I wish I knew who you were :)
Why do u want to know who i am for? Do u like her or dislike her? She uses people to much. Kick her OFF and WHITWELL MTN will be a lot better.
Someone

Thomasville, GA

#21 Mar 29, 2012
Just because on every topic ppl bring her name up and I do know her I am from whitwell mtn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min here now 149,813
Chattanooga voters repeal civil rights for LGBT... 2 hr NorCal Native 105
Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Black Ops 9,446
law don't mean Sh*t in whitwell Wed innocent 23
Brianna lewis Wed whs 1
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) Tue none 1,376
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Sep 16 Calhoun 8,639
•••
•••

Whitwell Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Whitwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE