City Hiring Family Members

City Hiring Family Members

Posted in the Whitwell Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Spring City, TN

#1 Aug 17, 2011
Wondering how people get away with hiring family members.
family

Jasper, TN

#2 Aug 17, 2011
look at the courthouse and other cities to
BUD

United States

#3 Aug 18, 2011
Wondering wrote:
Wondering how people get away with hiring family members.
well they hire in their relatives, take that money your paying your relatives to work and put toward my water bill instead of making me pay more for water thats not even fit to drink!
Wondering

Spring City, TN

#4 Aug 19, 2011
Well its just not right
Annie

Jasper, TN

#5 Aug 19, 2011
So who would you contact if you wanted to complain about all this, including the crappy water they make us pay for to much for?
good citizen

Spring City, TN

#6 Aug 19, 2011
Annie wrote:
So who would you contact if you wanted to complain about all this, including the crappy water they make us pay for to much for?
I really don't know but I wish we could do something.
concerned citizen

United States

#7 Aug 19, 2011
OMG! THE WATER DOESN'T COST THAT MUCH!
just tellng

Sevierville, TN

#8 Aug 19, 2011
concerned citizen wrote:
OMG! THE WATER DOESN'T COST THAT MUCH!
Too much for it not to be fit to drink!!!
Annie

Jasper, TN

#9 Aug 19, 2011
Ain't that the truth! It cost a lot when you have to pay for it plus bottle water plus the gas to pay for it and to get the bottle water!
DEAL WITH IT

Decatur, TN

#10 Aug 22, 2011
Dont exactly know what family members u r referring to...but the one i know they hired was the only qualified person that put in an application.and from what i hear there were only like 3-4 applications turned in.as for drinkin the water it has been better since they got the dead beats out of water tower...all i can say is u better pay ur water bill bc they will cut it off now!
thatguy69

United States

#11 Aug 22, 2011
Cole tucker ain't qualified for nothing except getting drunk hire! How does that make him qualified?
curious

United States

#12 Aug 23, 2011
DEAL WITH IT wrote:
Dont exactly know what family members u r referring to...but the one i know they hired was the only qualified person that put in an application.and from what i hear there were only like 3-4 applications turned in.as for drinkin the water it has been better since they got the dead beats out of water tower...all i can say is u better pay ur water bill bc they will cut it off now!
Marcie TUCKER Cartwright is working in office where you pay your water bills. If people knew they were hiring there would have been alot of applications but nobody knew anything.
curious

United States

#13 Aug 23, 2011
thatguy69 wrote:
Cole tucker ain't qualified for nothing except getting drunk hire! How does that make him qualified?
Is he working there too?
thatguy69

United States

#14 Aug 23, 2011
Yes he even wrecked one of the city trucks but him being a TUCKER it didn't get reported
Wondering

Decatur, TN

#15 Aug 23, 2011
YEP THATS WHAT I MEANT BY FAMILY MEMBERS!!!! SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO HIRE RELATIVES IN A CITY OR GOVERMENT OFFICE!!! AM I CORRECT OR AM I WRONG?
California-Kingb ee

Jasper, TN

#16 Aug 24, 2011
Is Marci still smoking hot like she used to be? I may pay my water bill this month.
Dealing With It

Ringgold, GA

#17 Aug 26, 2011
Apparently some of u can't read bc they posted that job (that Marcie got) in the Jasper Journal.Maybe if u read the journal or looked for jobs more instead of being on TOPIX you might have got the job. Just Sayin!!!
Wondering

Decatur, TN

#18 Aug 26, 2011
Dealing With It wrote:
Apparently some of u can't read bc they posted that job (that Marcie got) in the Jasper Journal.Maybe if u read the journal or looked for jobs more instead of being on TOPIX you might have got the job. Just Sayin!!!


They have to post it & even if others applied they would have not gotten the job anyway because they knew who they were going to hire to begin with!!!
Amen

United States

#19 Aug 27, 2011
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
They have to post it & even if others applied they would have not gotten the job anyway because they knew who they were going to hire to begin with!!!
Amen! Who can afford a jasper journal all the Tuckers have all the jobs.
Dealing With It

Ringgold, GA

#20 Aug 27, 2011
what about Harry Hollands grand daughter she works there now too! u know hes on the city board, you all gonna fuss and gripe about that too? or just at the Tuckers? a job is a job but,its not like they r makin $20 and hour...i dont c what the big deal is.sounds to me like there is more jealousy on here than really being mad about the job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are they building in the field at the jasp... 1 hr smartguy 9
Lake Winnie. Should I go strapped 13 hr Vanilla Vice 1
Barbra Ann Is not With Eric 18 hr Michael 14
Allen Griffith , pastor? (May '10) Wed Natzgammie 2
Tara Lemons Wed Curiouser 1
explanation Jul 26 DILLIGAF 2
Huston kilgore Jul 26 DILLIGAF 6

Whitwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whitwell Mortgages