i no cody why do you wont to no he is a good pearson
Lil R

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Aug 15, 2010
If its the one that lives off of Teauges Road, he is a meth head
watitbe

Fort Oglethorpe, GA

#5 Aug 22, 2010
shi6t lil r u a bicth wanna talk some shi6t looks like ya got a problem wid cody what he do take ya gurl o woop ya a$$ dont be scared what it b boy. o ya cody ant a meth head
hell cat

Jasper, TN

#6 Feb 11, 2011
like father like son
the truth

Harrison, TN

#7 Feb 11, 2011
hell cat wrote:
like father like son
first off, Cody is a wonderful person..who happens to be learning his lesson the hard way. Secondly, you can't say "like father like son" because his mom wouldn't let his dad have a thing to do with him! He has never been allowed to know his father. His mom is the one who was there to teach him bad habits. and btw, his dad is a great guy...who's life was saved by going to prison. if he weren't there he never would have learned his lesson as well.
so grow up and talk about someone's life you know enough to talk about.
Cody Campbell

Pikeville, TN

#8 Mar 27, 2011
Hey look yea i made some bad decisions in my life so what who in this world don't. all that matters is whether or not you learn your lesson from em. i've got 9 years tdoc probation six months jail time to do in may. I got a good job got my family back and making up for lost time. most importantly im not on the dope any more. I turned myself in to marion county jail because i realized what all i throwed away for the drugs and i wanted to change and make something of my life. So yall can say whatever yall want about me because it aint nothin to me anymore ive got better things to do than talk trash about someone.
Aunt Sandi

Rossville, GA

#9 Mar 28, 2011
Well said Cody! I am proud of the changes you are making in your life and so is your Dad. The main thing is to realize your mistakes now while you are young so you can correct your future. And peoples opinions are like butt holes EVERYBODY has one! Love you
Codys sister Mish

Jasper, TN

#10 Mar 28, 2011
Yes, I agree!! I love you Cody Campbell, and am very proud of you! I am so happy that you are back where you belong, and I knew you could manage to get back on top. It does take making some mistakes and poor decisions in life to learn from them. We all as humans do it. Noone at all has the right to be on here talking shit to someone or about them. Judging someone is not what you are intended to do in life. Instead, it is meant for each of us to live our own lives. Cody, do not worry about the losers on here that are trash talking about you and your name. KARMA is always active!! LOL What goes around comes right back around!!!! I love you bro, and give lil man a hug and kiss from me!!
who are you

Jasper, TN

#11 Mar 28, 2011
who are you hell cat?
who are you

Jasper, TN

#12 Mar 28, 2011
same goes for Lil R....Shows just how much you know..lmao Cody doesn't even live in Marion County..you look real smart..dumb ass hillbilly
cody campbell

Dunlap, TN

#13 Mar 31, 2011
Hey aunt sandi and sis thanks for that... listen i deleted my myspace so yall can email me at [email protected] hows dad i wished i could talk to me. are they still transportin him somewhere else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EX's (Jun '16) 20 min MAGA 136
Rodney Mcgowan (Aug '10) 21 hr Popular 4
Who is this Amber Powell? Fri Popular 7
Hwy 28 bar fight (Nov '12) Fri Popular 32
old kilgore family cemetery Fri Jhl 4
what is wrong with whitwell mountain people (Mar '12) Thu Ashtyn411 71
WHS missing money (Nov '16) Nov 15 Uwillknow 16

Whitwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance