First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Time to play

High Point, NC

#1 Aug 6, 2012
Well they said boys had good time at camp an looked good. Think if they give it there all an the community gets behind them they will do good. What u think?
TNT

United States

#2 Aug 7, 2012
They will be better if they can avoid the injury bug.
mtntiger

Monteagle, TN

#3 Aug 7, 2012
who is playing where? When is there a scriammage or jamboree
GO VOLS

Decatur, AL

#4 Aug 7, 2012
What was their record last year? They won the state championship, right?
GO VOLS

Decatur, AL

#5 Aug 7, 2012
Didn't most of the team have sand in the vag last year?
jamboree

Wildwood, GA

#6 Aug 7, 2012
Jamboree is Friday at MCHS.
Night Rider

United States

#7 Aug 8, 2012
How did they look in the game last night?
doubtful

United States

#8 Aug 9, 2012
They have got to pass more than two times a game!!! If not the other team is going to blitz all night long! Then your running backs will get hurt and you will not when a ball game! Mix it up!
mtntiger

Monteagle, TN

#9 Aug 9, 2012
who is running backs? Whos is qb and receivers? Do they have time to pass?
lmao

Chattanooga, TN

#10 Aug 10, 2012
Whitwell football will always be well Whitwell football. Anyone that has any talent doesnt want to play there because no matter how good you are if your parents arent really good a$$ kissers then you can bet your a$$ little Ricky Bobby will be sitting on the sidelines. Just look around its obvious. And that goes with any sport there and I know that it happens in other places but no comparison to how bad it is here.
doubtful

United States

#11 Aug 10, 2012
Dusty,ben sartin ,and justin havis are the running backs and they are full of talent and can change a ball game at anytime. The thing is we need a offensive coordinator BAD! Thacker is a JOKE! It looks like after the last couple of yrs they would have noticed that! I think barnhart,troy mosier,and coach haley are great coaches. I believe they just need to look at the offensive coordinators past. I think they need to sit down and play X's and O's and then they will see how much of a joke he really is. You cant when ballgames just running the ball, you have to pass the ball! I dont care if you have 3 all american running backs! Look at south pitt full of talentened running backs but they even know you have to throw the ball!
It's all bout u

Jasper, TN

#12 Aug 10, 2012
Yes I think we do need to pass the ball more. But it helps if we had blocking to give them time to pass plus we need a thrower an some good hands to catch it We have it they just got to unleash it more than once.
It's all bout u

Jasper, TN

#13 Aug 10, 2012
Well guess were going to have to wait another day to see how the boys are going to do. Really wanted to watch them play tonight.
doubtful

United States

#14 Aug 11, 2012
Well i know we have the blocking to throw it,and if anything just throw it at a reciever. If he catches it ,wonderful. If he misses,fine. At least you keep the other teams defense wondering if you are going to pass or run. If you dont never attempt to pass the will blitz you all night! Hopefully the boys will do great this yr. We have a awsome defense and that goes a long way.
Hopeful

United States

#15 Aug 11, 2012
They have a new QB that can throw, they just need to let him. From what I've seen the line can't block wroth a sh** though Every time I've seen that boy throw its good passes. Throw the ball!!
doubtful

United States

#16 Aug 11, 2012
The line made some changes i heard,but the new QB has got to learn you dont have all day to throw the ball. Especially when defense is constantly blitzing. I believe he will do fine and do a great job at throwing the ball after the other team realizes that we will throw the ball,HOPEFULLY and then they want blitz as much. That is the name of the game. You have got to keep the defense wondering. Cause it is very hard for the line to give QB time to throw the ball when they are out numbered by a blitz every play cause they know all we are going to do is run the ball. THROW THE BALL MORE THAN ONCE OR TWICE A GAME! And then we can run and throw the ball without being blitzed every play!
It's all bout u

Greer, SC

#17 Aug 11, 2012
I agree we need to pass. I think when the QB gets settled an not so nerves an we give him the blocking he needs he will do good. Boys just need to learn when coach moves them to a new position it's to help the team an they should give it there all no matter what position they are playing. They need to remember there's no i in team.
doubtful

United States

#18 Aug 11, 2012
Your exactly right! Lets hope for the best!
It's all bout u

Greer, SC

#19 Aug 11, 2012
So how do u get 1st dwn on 1 yard line an can not score. Explain that to me
Duh

Trenton, GA

#20 Aug 11, 2012
[QUOTE who="It's all bout u"]So how do u get 1st dwn on 1 yard line an can not score. Explain that to me[/QUOTE]

The same way a NCAA team gets a 1st down on the 1 yard line and doesn't score. It's not like it's an impossible feat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chattanooga voters repeal civil rights for LGBT... (Aug '14) 31 min ORIGINAL WILLARD 238
Does anybody know Jason Downey? (Apr '12) 20 hr family fact 6
VW temps Wed knowitall 3
Justin and keylee Wed youknow 2
water meter? Mar 20 curious 8
fwb Mar 20 27male 1
J woo Mar 19 agarcia 2

Freeze Watch for Marion County was issued at March 26 at 2:47PM CDT

Whitwell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Whitwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE