long time friend

Dunlap, TN

#1 Dec 5, 2011
i know you probaly wont get to read this and im not trying to cause problems with you and your wife i just wanted to see how you been doing i seen you not to long ago you havnt changes a bit which by the way is a good thing im am so hoping one day we can all be friends take care
just saying

Saint Augustine, FL

#2 Mar 20, 2012
what happened went through all the men that would have your nasty a--?I think if he wanted anything to do with you then he would so give up already and find a SINGLE MAN!
unknown

Pikeville, TN

#3 Apr 9, 2012
seems like you yourself dont know to much i do not want him the way your acting whats wrong you seem like your upset you must be his wife or a freind or family of the wife i do not think they are nothing wrong with being freinds and thats all i want nothing else so get your mind out the gutter i dont where you came from but where im from people can be freinds and only freinds wish them both all the love in the world.
Years

Cleveland, TN

#4 Nov 21, 2013
Doesn't he go to whs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 1 min Timbuk2 26,200
EX's (Jun '16) 1 hr Talk 72
Queers in marion county (Jan '13) 9 hr Joe Dad 57
Holly Wilganoski (Mar '16) 13 hr Charlie 41
Tonia Dykes Jan 14 SmallTownTalk 3
life force Jan 14 Crank 4
zahra mears hansard Jan 13 eyes watching 13

Whitwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance