Cashier at Smith's Grocery

Cashier at Smith's Grocery

Posted in the Whitwell Forum

Music Man

Jasper, TN

#1 Aug 4, 2010
Is it just me or is the young cashier at Smith's Grocery got the personality of a soured lemon? She rings you up and doesn't even grunt,say thanks,come back,smile or kiss my,well you know. I work in retail and my company drills it my head to be pleasant to our customers,they are literally the one that sign my check.
irate

Santa Fe, NM

#2 Aug 4, 2010
i think all the cashiers at smiths have the personality of a rock you try to go in their bc the prices are so cheap and they have the coldest drinks in town but when the cashiers dont greet you say thanks and they throw your money back at you its not worth it by the way they make the best sandwiches and when you ask for one they act like it kills them to slap some meat and mayo on the bread and hand it across the counter i swear i am beginning to take my business somewhere else
ughGetOverURself

Harrison, TN

#3 Aug 4, 2010
I know 2 of the cashiers there.....And I know which one you are talkin about. And she isnt rude or stuck-up or anything else.....she is young and shy!!! But she is a really sweet girl. And the other is extremely friendly. I am always pleased when I go in there. Maybe its you!?!?!?! LoL
irate

Santa Fe, NM

#4 Aug 5, 2010
thats funny i didnt start this topic and i added my opinion so that makes two people that have the same issues im sure there are a ton more out there that would say the same you are prob one of those cashiers trying to take up for yourself lol
lololol

Santa Fe, NM

#5 Aug 5, 2010
I agree they need to hire some new help bunch of sour pusses
xroadscitizen

South Pittsburg, TN

#6 Aug 5, 2010
Music Man wrote:
Is it just me or is the young cashier at Smith's Grocery got the personality of a soured lemon? She rings you up and doesn't even grunt,say thanks,come back,smile or kiss my,well you know. I work in retail and my company drills it my head to be pleasant to our customers,they are literally the one that sign my check.
they got some like that at savalot too! I mean just cuz your having a bad day dont take it out on everyone..aint my fault u dont like your job
HELL YEAH

Dunlap, TN

#7 Aug 10, 2010
last time i was down there it was the best place to get a sandwich!
Trevor Smith

Jasper, TN

#8 Aug 10, 2010
I go to Smith's all the time, and I guess they're like that cuz it's a local place. There is one person there who is really nice, and she'll have a whole conversation with you, lol. But I go there to get a few things over every other place, cuz honestly, every small town store is like that. But I do see where both sides are coming from.
I Agreee

AOL

#9 Aug 10, 2010
Trevor Smith wrote:
I go to Smith's all the time, and I guess they're like that cuz it's a local place. There is one person there who is really nice, and she'll have a whole conversation with you, lol. But I go there to get a few things over every other place, cuz honestly, every small town store is like that. But I do see where both sides are coming from.
I agree with you Trevor. Smith's is a great place to shop.
SoZ

Detroit, MI

#10 Aug 18, 2010
I love Smiths everyone in there is great! My Favorite is Charlotte she's a hoot!! I will always take my business to smiths.
JohnT

Jasper, TN

#11 Oct 8, 2010
Anyone know that new cashier I think her name is Martha she hot or what.
so who

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Oct 8, 2010
So who is this we are talking about here do yall know the name/s other than the young cashier / cashiers at Smith's?
so who

Waterloo, Canada

#13 Oct 8, 2010
ughGetOverURself wrote:
I know 2 of the cashiers there.....And I know which one you are talkin about. And she isnt rude or stuck-up or anything else.....she is young and shy!!! But she is a really sweet girl. And the other is extremely friendly. I am always pleased when I go in there. Maybe its you!?!?!?! LoL
ok so you 2 of the cashiers there and you know which one they are talking about and she isn't rude or stuck up or anything else? How do you know who they are talking about out of the 2 that you know? If your saying that this person isn't rude or stuck up or anything else that the person is using to describe the person and you are disagreeing with them how can you know who it is?
cheer mom

Jasper, TN

#14 Oct 13, 2010
I used to go to Smiths alot but it does semm they are just RUDE their i mean if you want something cut they are like gosh i mean rly why are you their if you dont want to cut meat or make a sandwich. I noe get all my meat from chatt I hate the drive but the people are nicer....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holly Oneal 3 hr Stop 6
Clean places up!! (Apr '16) 10 hr mercy 17
Bobe Hutchins?? 14 hr Thereyago 2
what is wrong with whitwell mountain people (Mar '12) Thu Born -n- Raised 69
Football hazing Wed Hot4teacher 70
EX's (Jun '16) Oct 16 What 94
Whitwell Police Department (Jan '17) Oct 12 Jeana 17

Whitwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance