say what

Ooltewah, TN

#1 Nov 14, 2010
what the f*#k is the deal with this joker . he thinks hes sooo cool
hot girl

Warwick, RI

#2 Nov 15, 2010
Yeah I know him he is
a a*shole. But I just. Want to. Know. How big his cock is. Lol. Some one told me he was hung.
the truth

Collegedale, TN

#3 Nov 15, 2010
well actualy is smaller than average and average is about 6 inches so hung is not the correct phrase
wild cherry

Collegedale, TN

#4 Nov 15, 2010
1 of my best friends dated him and she said it was about 7 so maybe you should find him and find out and if u dont know what your talkin about then stop talkin thats just wrong to even say anything if you dont know and clearly you dont or maybe you just couldnt get him hard so that says alot about you
SAY WHAT

Jasper, TN

#6 Feb 20, 2011
WHO IS THIS JOKER WELL WE CALL HIM OLD CHICKEN SHIT ,WIFE BEATER ,LOW LIFE ,DRUG HEAD ,THIEF,LOSER LITTLE DICK 4 INCHER IT MAY BE BIG TO SOME OF THE KIDS HE'S BEEN WHIT 15&16 YEAR OLD HE'S LIVE IN LITTLE SEQ HE IS PUNK. HE LIVES WHIT HIS MOM HE GOT 2 KID THAT HE DONT TAKE CARE OF BECAUSE HE DONT HAVE A JOB NOR DOES HE WONTS ONE HE GO AFTER KIDS BECAUSE NO WOMAN WONT TAKE CARE OF HIS DEAD ASS IS THIS THE ONE JOKER YOU ASKED ABOUT??????RUN TIMMY RUN THEY SHOULD HAVE NAMED HIM FOREST GUMP //LOOK IN THE JASPER JOURNAL THATS WERE YOU CAN FIND MORE ABOUT LITTLE TIMMY SHRUM
just happy

Trenton, GA

#8 Feb 18, 2012
up on charges again ,wont to be bad boy will never learn
what a tool

Spring City, TN

#9 Mar 7, 2012
Yeah i know him he ran my brother-in-law off the road about 10years ago. Almost killed him. His car was hit nt two 18 wheelers.
HoneyBooBooBeach Child

Headland, AL

#10 Mar 17, 2013
Does anybody here know Josh Shrum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holly Morrison and Steven O'Neil getting divirced 1 hr bone 23
Laura Thompson 5 hr Laura Ann 3
Clean places up!! 7 hr Hype 12
save-a-lot new girl Thu Hype 18
Slum Lords (Jul '12) Wed Truth 6
Petty out and the new candidate is... Aug 22 Truth 38
jim nunley for city commission LOL Aug 22 Truth 6

Whitwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance