David Smith Prinicpal at WES

David Smith Prinicpal at WES

Posted in the Whitwell Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Jasper, TN

#1 Sep 10, 2011
How do you hold that position and send both of your kids to private schools and other teachers also.. Good enoungh to draw paycheck but not for your kids like to have that like job We need Teena if you cant keep your kids here get to stepping Here uou nee talking dirty to teachers too.....
smarty

Prattville, AL

#2 Sep 10, 2011
From the looks of your post it looks like you should have gone to a private school also. Speak English people!
confused

Chickamauga, GA

#3 Sep 10, 2011
So, by your logic, if a doctor works at a good hospital and his child gets sick and needs life or death surgery, he shouldn't look for the best hospital, he should send his child to the hospital where he works...not because it's good or bad...but only because he works there. Right?
really

Atlanta, GA

#4 Sep 10, 2011
wondering wrote:
How do you hold that position and send both of your kids to private schools and other teachers also.. Good enoungh to draw paycheck but not for your kids like to have that like job We need Teena if you cant keep your kids here get to stepping Here uou nee talking dirty to teachers too.....
David is a GREAT principal and has done many great things for that school. If you had the opportunity to send your child to a better school you would. And your a lair if you say you wouldn't. And if you wouldn't then your just another parent in Whitwell that doesn't give a s*** about your childs education and future. His boys are going to be great men one day. And your child will be just another blow Joe from Whitwell!!!
verysad

Atlanta, GA

#5 Sep 10, 2011
It kills me how quick people try to put someone else down because they are trying to better themselves or their children. Get a life and worry about yourself and your family. And stop worrying about where David Smiths kids go to school. Their are so many more problems and issues in the world. Seriously get a hold of yourself!!!
Whatever

Decatur, TN

#6 Sep 10, 2011
I just read this post & it is a valid point they made. If Whitwell is that bad then why don't he stand up to try to make a difference for the better? His kids could set fine examples! Anywa y maybe it could have something to do with the fact that his kids would be better somewhere else. He KNOWS how he unfairly treated children when he was at WMS & the rest of those teachers know it too. He doesn't want his kids to go where he does not have any control. Any way that is between him & his family & GOD. KArma always catches up.
WES Mommy

United States

#7 Sep 10, 2011
You people bitch that his kids don't go to school there and if they did you would bitch that he picked favorites with them. There is NO winning with people like you! David Smith is a great principal and I support the choices he has made for HIS family!
nothing

United States

#8 Sep 10, 2011
The superintendent of MC schools children don't go to MC schools either!
whateverajoke

Greer, SC

#9 Sep 11, 2011
Whatever wrote:
I just read this post & it is a valid point they made. If Whitwell is that bad then why don't he stand up to try to make a difference for the better? His kids could set fine examples! Anywa y maybe it could have something to do with the fact that his kids would be better somewhere else. He KNOWS how he unfairly treated children when he was at WMS & the rest of those teachers know it too. He doesn't want his kids to go where he does not have any control. Any way that is between him & his family & GOD. KArma always catches up.
"Whatever", you make no sense. Please tell me how he has any control where his kids go now. This should be good, can't wait for your answer. And what does Karma have to do with where his kids go?
confused

Chickamauga, GA

#10 Sep 11, 2011
Every single person whose child had the opportunity to go to a better school, regardless of where the person works, should take the opportunity. If you would choose any public school over those two, then you just don't get how things work in the world. You honestly cannot argue that Whitwell and Baylor/McCallie are the same things, or could be if one man would just work hard to make it as such. I'm not putting our school down at all, but come on...comparing us with what they do at Baylor/McCallie is a joke. It's about opportunity, people. Last time I checked, this is still America where choices are free and opportunities exist.
WES Mommy

Jasper, TN

#11 Sep 11, 2011
nothing wrote:
The superintendent of MC schools children don't go to MC schools either!
And I bet there is people on there that don't have children either, but who cares. It doesn't matter.
Melissa

Collegedale, TN

#12 Sep 11, 2011
This is one of the dumbest posts on topix, and that is a hard thing to do, be the dumbest on here. If my children got scholarships to Baylor or McCallie and I could afford it, I'd have them over there so fast your head would spin. Find something more important to worry about. It's nobody's business where people send their children to school anyway!
bigballs

Chattanooga, TN

#13 Sep 13, 2011
he has his favorites at the school if you dont have a certian last name your kid gets treated like their not good enough
ioddog

Whitwell, TN

#14 Sep 13, 2011
bigballs wrote:
he has his favorites at the school if you dont have a certian last name your kid gets treated like their not good enough
and hire the same way
ASKING

Chattanooga, TN

#15 Sep 13, 2011
And where his kids go to school is anybody's business why?

Somebody needs more to do if thats what they worry about!
Huh

Jasper, TN

#16 Sep 13, 2011
ioddog wrote:
<quoted text>and hire the same way
What are you talking about? You mean the people that are hired to work there?
He doesn't even do the hiring, the Marion county board of education does all that.
Whatever

Collegedale, TN

#17 Sep 13, 2011
seems to me like the same person keeps jumping on here-- Whatever, actions speak louder than words. You can defend someone all you want or bash someone all you want!
Just a girl

Jasper, TN

#18 Sep 27, 2011
For the person who put him on here U really need to learn how to spell what the hell did u do take u forhead and bash it into the keyboard a few times?
thatguy69

Blacksburg, SC

#19 Sep 27, 2011
Coach smith is awesome!
douche

Germany

#20 Sep 28, 2011
he's a douche bag. there are not enough characters to explain this point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jasper Materials (May '12) 3 hr Just how I see it 12
jake green (Nov '10) 5 hr Experience talks 13
star goolsby and gerald brazile (Oct '16) 6 hr Omg 42
News 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 6 hr BOiaF 41,793
Warning: Whitwell water bill payments disappear... 7 hr whitwellwatcher 4
Kandice Rector 9 hr whitwellwatcher 4
News Corker Reaffirms That He Will Not Seek Re-Elect... 11 hr dick hardin 3

Whitwell Jobs

Personal Finance

Whitwell Mortgages