can the lady tigers repeat
proud tiger

Jasper, TN

#81 Jan 29, 2013
still on top where are you at dont understand why you are a hater. you must of went to the game why are you their because your no loyal fan of whitwell did you not get to play much or be on a winning team? i dont understand why you would be wasting your money to see us play, if your a hater of whitwell save your money and maybe in a few years what ever team you are for, may have a winning team. i hope so for your sake. for it must be eating you alive because your the only one that has said stuff to pull the kids down. and your not hurting the parents we are grown ups to bad your not. being like you are but your the one going to feel like your a foot tall if the kids find out who you are. have a good day
crazy

Jasper, TN

#82 Jan 30, 2013
this
soooooooooooooo

United States

#83 Jan 30, 2013
It has nothing to do with the girls and coach its you and your buddies being idiots on here making up names like we can't be beat. Anybody can be beat stop being stupid youre just setting up the girls for a fall.
We Can Not Be Beat

Chattanooga, TN

#84 Feb 1, 2013
Guys, just ignore the haters. Tiger Fan, you said you wouldn't oblige them but you did.... Just ignore them and lets get back to hyping up over the girls basketball team who is now 9-1 in District play!

only two District games left... Marion Co. and VanBuren Co.

My expectations are that the Lady Tigers will beat MC tonight at home. Van Buren will come to Whitwell Monday and this game could be close. Tigers only beat them by 2 points back in December. So my thoughts are that Whitwell will finish 11-1 or 10-2.

Either way it looks like Tigers will win defend the District 6 Single A title for another year. I'm getting excited for playoffs to start up.

That's when we get to play some more competition. I would be pumped for the Lady Tiger to hang on to the Region 3 Title for another year also.

Before we get ahead of ourselves lets enjoy the game tonight against rival Marion Co.!
proud tiger

Jasper, TN

#85 Feb 2, 2013
well (we can not be beat) i guess we know what happened their dont we
One Down

United States

#86 Feb 3, 2013
One of the most imortsnt games of the year is coming up. Please come back our girls when we play Vanburean. If we beat Vanburean, we are District Champs. If we lose we have to play Sale Creek and beat them to be District Champs.
Ball Hawg

United States

#87 Feb 3, 2013
You'd better pray that Kelsie Kilgore learns how to pass the ball if you want to win.
have to be tougher

United States

#89 Feb 4, 2013
those mountain girls are mean
We Can Not Be Beat

Chattanooga, TN

#90 Feb 5, 2013
Tigers lost to VanBuren last night. 59-51

I figured it was going to be a close game either way. Tough loss but still can finish the year as district champs.

If what "One Down" said is correct they will have to play Sale Creek once again for the title and that is another game that could easily go either way. Should be close and exciting one way or the other.

Tigers play Bledsoe tonight for their last home game of the season and then play at Sequatchie Friday night to finish up the regular season.
Total liar 9-1 HA HA 8-3

Guntersville, AL

#91 Feb 5, 2013
Guys, just ignore the haters. Tiger Fan, you said you wouldn't oblige them but you did.... Just ignore them and lets get back to hyping up over the girls basketball team who is now 9-1 in District play!Tigers only beat them by 2 points back in December. So my thoughts are that Whitwell will finish 11-1 or 10-2.Either way it looks like Tigers will win defend the District 6 Single A title for another year. I'm getting excited for playoffs to start up.That's when we get to play some more competition. I would be pumped for the Lady Tiger to hang on to the Region 3 Title for another year also.
Whitwell High School Girls Basketball
Mascot: Tigers Team: Varsity 12-13 Colors: Red, White
Coach: Eric Zensen Address: 200 Tiger Trl, Whitwell, TN 37397
Overall: 8-3 District: 5-1 National Rank: 6049State (TN) Rank: 183
WTH?!? How do you think you could possibly end a season at 11-1 or 10-2?? You ignorance truly freaking amazes me! WHS GIRLS TEAM HAD ALREADY LOST THREE GAMES!!!! HEAR ME ROAR THAT LOUD AND CLEAR!!!! What exactly have you been smoking AND drinking girl?!? Ha ha ha ha this is taken straight from YOUR girl's website, you imbecile!!!
whopped that tiger tail

United States

#92 Feb 5, 2013
whopping tonight can you still not get beat
Who Cares

Jasper, TN

#93 Feb 6, 2013
Nope they can't do it. So hahaha
Huh

Guntersville, AL

#94 Feb 7, 2013
Total liar 9-1 HA HA 8-3 wrote:
Guys, just ignore the haters. Tiger Fan, you said you wouldn't oblige them but you did.... Just ignore them and lets get back to hyping up over the girls basketball team who is now 9-1 in District play!Tigers only beat them by 2 points back in December. So my thoughts are that Whitwell will finish 11-1 or 10-2.Either way it looks like Tigers will win defend the District 6 Single A title for another year. I'm getting excited for playoffs to start up.That's when we get to play some more competition. I would be pumped for the Lady Tiger to hang on to the Region 3 Title for another year also.
Overall: 8-3 District: 5-1 National Rank: 6049State (TN) Rank: 183
WTH?!? How do you think you could possibly end a season at 11-1 or 10-2?? You ignorance truly freaking amazes me! WHS GIRLS TEAM HAD ALREADY LOST THREE GAMES!!!! HEAR ME ROAR THAT LOUD AND CLEAR!!!! What exactly have you been smoking AND drinking girl?!? Ha ha ha ha this is taken straight from YOUR girl's website, you imbecile!!!
So how do you start at 8-3 and end at 11-1/10-2?
stomped

United States

#95 Feb 8, 2013
got stomped by pikeville and haven't seen the idiots back since
Buzzsaw

Jasper, TN

#96 Feb 8, 2013
The almighty lady tigers are folding like a lawn chair
PLEASE

Guntersville, AL

#97 Feb 8, 2013
Ball Hawg wrote:
You'd better pray that Kelsie Kilgore learns how to pass the ball if you want to win.
Will someone PLEASE tell me how the Whitwell Season is going? Proud tiger? Vol & tiger 4 life? Where you at? All jokes aside, girls that really are a team live by this motto. Read it slowly so you can understand it ok (PT and V&T4L).... All for One, and One for All. Together we Stand, Together we Fall. And In the End, Above them All...TOGETHER WE STAND, TOGETHER WE FALL!!! If you're gonna be a fan, at least be true to them. WIN OR LOSE. Thank you
Ha ha ha

Guntersville, AL

#98 Feb 9, 2013
stomped wrote:
got stomped by pikeville and haven't seen the idiots back since
That's the funniest sht I've read on here so far!!!
We Can Not Be Beat

Chattanooga, TN

#99 Feb 11, 2013
I'm not exactly sure where Total Liar got these incorrect stats but I'll go ahead and provide everyone with the correct info....

Whitwell is in District 6A. You can view the entire District 6A standings here..... http://www.coacht.com/tennessee/inside/schedu...

After beating Sequatchie County last Friday Whitwell is..
Overall Record: 21-7
District Record: 10-2

Three of these seven overall losses are from tournaments to teams from other states or other Districts.

Clearly you can see that Whitwell is already leading District 6A at 10-2. If what I'm reading here is correct they will be playing Sale Creek again this week to determine who wins the District. I'm not entirely sure why they must play again to determine this because Whitwell already has 10 District wins over Sale Creek's 8 district wins.... So if my math isn't completely wrong, even if Whitwell loses to Sale Creek they will still have one more district win over Sale Creek.

Either way, I dont know for sure so I wont speculate any further.

Just wanted to clear things up on where Whitwell stands in the district right now.... which is in the lead.#1

Hopefully the girls will be hanging another "DISTRICT 6A CHAMPIONS" banner up in the gym again this year. Hey, maybe if we are lucky we'll get that Region 3 Champions banner again too.

Good luck to the lady tigers and just keep on laughing all you haters.... I'm finding it funny that you're trying to bash the best Basketball team in District 6A. Keep having fun with that.
Explain this please

Guntersville, AL

#100 Feb 11, 2013
School Name *W-L *Pct.*PF *PA W-L Pct. PF PA Strk
Sale Creek 7-0 1.00 406 290 11-1. 0.917 659 482 11 W
Van Buren 6-1 0.85 386 271 9-6 0.600 818 768 1 L
Whitwell. 5-2 0.71 410 252 8-5 0.615 718 579 2 L
South Pitt 1-2 0.33 156 180 3-7 0.300 448 527 5 L
Hardy Mem 2-6 0.25 367 503 5-10 0.333 737 838 2 W
Marion Co 1-3 0.25 169 223 1-9 0.100 350 610 6 L
Lookout Val 0-8 0.00 262 437 2-10 0.167 415 583 7 L

Overall: 8-5 District: 5-2 National Rank: 7488State (TN) Rank: 215
We Can Not Be Beat

Chattanooga, TN

#101 Feb 12, 2013
Explain this please,

I have no idea where you are posting this info from but it's entirely incorrect. I dont know if this is stats from a different season or what, but Whitwell has played 12 total district games this year.... CLEARLY more than what is listed in these stats you are posting.

The only way I can EXPLAIN it to you is that it's wrong.

PLEASE STOP POSTING INCORRECT INFO.... Oh, and maybe you should double check yourself before you go calling someone an "imbecile" lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 2 hr JCPete 37,710
Criminal Defense Attorney 5 hr A-Nony-Mous 1
New Coach 8 hr 2tightEnds 15
Married m for married f 10 hr Can not delete 28
snitches (Sep '10) 22 hr Clandestine chemist 51
gary Vandiver Wed Jhl 2
Sha'ni atterton. Is she ok? Aug 14 Concerned 6

Whitwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance