Just an observation

United States

#1 Dec 26, 2012
You people who post on this site, outside of fact, make me sick! You get on here with your holier than thou attitudes, non spelling asses, hide behind a screen name, with nothing better to do with your life..... and bash people who you know nothing about. Oh, and did I mention that my name is Ronda Brown? Yes. That is my name and I don't have a problem posting it. Why don't you get a job if you don't have one, buy a dictionary and use it, and let people live in peace? You preach peace. But you certainly do not practice it! I am a victim of your gossip stupidity myself. However, I personally don't mind it. BUT, there are people who do! Get a life people! Peace. And may the God of your personal understanding bless you and yours. Ronda Brown
Vickie Webb

United States

#2 Dec 26, 2012
Amen sister. Amen!
easy

Charlotte, NC

#3 Dec 26, 2012
Just an observation wrote:
You people who post on this site, outside of fact, make me sick! You get on here with your holier than thou attitudes, non spelling asses, hide behind a screen name, with nothing better to do with your life..... and bash people who you know nothing about. Oh, and did I mention that my name is Ronda Brown? Yes. That is my name and I don't have a problem posting it. Why don't you get a job if you don't have one, buy a dictionary and use it, and let people live in peace? You preach peace. But you certainly do not practice it! I am a victim of your gossip stupidity myself. However, I personally don't mind it. BUT, there are people who do! Get a life people! Peace. And may the God of your personal understanding bless you and yours. Ronda Brown
Your posting on this site? Practice what you preach, BITCH!
Just an observation

United States

#5 Dec 26, 2012
I do. I don't get on this site and post rumors. Never have. Never will. And I take being called a bitch as a compliment. So, if the shoe fits, via my earlier post, WEAR IT!
Just an observation

United States

#6 Dec 26, 2012
Oh, and by the way, EASY and WANTED, maybe you could both benefit from some elementary reading comprehension program since my original post clearly was addressing people who posted OUTSIDE OF FACT! Additionally, your screen names are very flattering. Go pat yourself on the back. Here is another set of facts for you. I have a great job. I can spell. I have the ability to comprehend. I don't hide behind a screen name. I think that would be a novel idea for this site. If you have gall enough to say it, have gall enough to sign it. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, quoting the Holy Bible. You don't care who you hurt with your gossip. So, carry on with your stupidity. BUT, you can bank on the fact that if you have a problem with me all you have to do is post your name and I will meet you and accommodate you anytime day, night, or Sunday! That is how REAL people handle REAL situations. Outside of that, you are considered just another gossip junkie looking for a thrill at the expense of another person. Man up or shut up! Ronda Brown
easy

Gaffney, SC

#7 Dec 26, 2012
Just an observation wrote:
Oh, and by the way, EASY and WANTED, maybe you could both benefit from some elementary reading comprehension program since my original post clearly was addressing people who posted OUTSIDE OF FACT! Additionally, your screen names are very flattering. Go pat yourself on the back. Here is another set of facts for you. I have a great job. I can spell. I have the ability to comprehend. I don't hide behind a screen name. I think that would be a novel idea for this site. If you have gall enough to say it, have gall enough to sign it. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, quoting the Holy Bible. You don't care who you hurt with your gossip. So, carry on with your stupidity. BUT, you can bank on the fact that if you have a problem with me all you have to do is post your name and I will meet you and accommodate you anytime day, night, or Sunday! That is how REAL people handle REAL situations. Outside of that, you are considered just another gossip junkie looking for a thrill at the expense of another person. Man up or shut up! Ronda Brown
Rhonda brown you scare me! You shouldn't be threatening people or calling them out, we know what you look like, I could be standing behind you next time at the raceway or any where so be very cautious of what you say Ms. Brown it could come back to haunt you.
Just an observation

United States

#8 Dec 27, 2012
You're a daisy if you do!
easy

Gaffney, SC

#9 Dec 27, 2012
Just an observation wrote:
You're a daisy if you do!
Are you high on meth? What are talking about?
Just an observation

United States

#10 Dec 27, 2012
Read your post and figure it out for yourself genius.
easy

Irmo, SC

#11 Dec 27, 2012
Just an observation wrote:
Read your post and figure it out for yourself genius.
Again meth head, are u high?
Just an observation

United States

#12 Dec 28, 2012
Actually I am. I got off work, ran three miles, did a hundred pushups and a hundred squats in regimens. That got my heart pumping and cleared my mind. That is how I get high. So, again genius.... Have a great day. I am taking a shower, eating a bowl of cereal, and going to bed. I have to work tonight. Peace out.
Wheaties

United States

#13 Dec 28, 2012
I've got your cereal sweetie. Lol. Keep running. And never fall weak to the bs on this website. You look great and you work hard. See you tonight. Hollar at me before you clock in. I have that information that you wanted about the Monster Gear.
Terry

United States

#14 Dec 28, 2012
Hey Jim, how many tabs was it for a monster hoodie and by when does the order have to be mailed? I have some extra tabs I think. I looked at it on monsterenergy.com and thought we might be better off ordering together so we can maybe avoid the extra shipping charges. Let me know before the first. See ya tonight.
Wheaties

United States

#15 Dec 28, 2012
Ok bossman.
Tam

United States

#16 Dec 28, 2012
I want a couple of hats when ya'll get ready to order. I think Monster is being sued so we had better get our gear pretty quick or we might end up with just a bunch of aluminum tabs. That would be my luck, saving them since July.
And btw Ronda, you are 100% correct. This website is bs. But it is all we have when everybody turns their cell phones off! Hahahahahahaha.....
easy

Irmo, SC

#17 Dec 28, 2012
Tam wrote:
I want a couple of hats when ya'll get ready to order. I think Monster is being sued so we had better get our gear pretty quick or we might end up with just a bunch of aluminum tabs. That would be my luck, saving them since July.
And btw Ronda, you are 100% correct. This website is bs. But it is all we have when everybody turns their cell phones off! Hahahahahahaha.....
It is bs and both of you love it! Just 2 old women that love to gossip, and honey if you have to clock in, you are no where close to my salary
Tam

United States

#18 Dec 28, 2012
EVERYBODY at our plant scans their ID card, coming and going. It's called security. You are more ignorant than I thought you were. North Carolina? Figures.
easy

Irmo, SC

#19 Dec 28, 2012
Tam wrote:
EVERYBODY at our plant scans their ID card, coming and going. It's called security. You are more ignorant than I thought you were. North Carolina? Figures.
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr miss tuffet 148,995
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr ProfileOne 8,638
law don't mean Sh*t in whitwell 3 hr innocent 17
Pregnant Teens In Whitwell 4 hr Town slut 3
Most wanted family 6 hr mr moore 10
Cooks at diary bar Sun j higgs 4
Does anyone know chasadey L'Huillier? Sun Byotch please 1
•••
•••
•••

Whitwell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Whitwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Whitwell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Whitwell
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••