Why do these men want the trashy females??

Posted in the Whitwell Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NotTrash

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 24, 2012
 
I don't understand these men in Whitwell? It seems like trashier you are the more they want you, especially if you rely on the government for support and have no desire to better yourself or get a damn job. Where are the GOOD men in Whitwell that appreciate a decent woman.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 25, 2012
 
Because most of the men in Whitwell are losers. So they choose losers.
because

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 25, 2012
 
The rest of the women are too snooty.
just sayin

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 26, 2012
 
and every other man in Whitwell is after Jody at Sav-a-lot ,,just sayin
because

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 26, 2012
 
How many men in Whitwell has had Jody, I know the one shes with now is cheat and drug head I know someone he buys from and two girls hes been with so I guess the women also like losers
because

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 26, 2012
 
Women like losers because they don't have to worry about a snooty woman going after him. It's less hassle that way
here we go again

Lancaster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 26, 2012
 
just sayin wrote:
and every other man in Whitwell is after Jody at Sav-a-lot ,,just sayin
whoever you are, you are getting as bad as that crazy heifer that was OBESSED with patty hitchcock and houston kilgore!! I hope she rode ur man hard as much as you have her name in your mouth. lol!!

Since: Mar 12

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 27, 2012
 
here we go again wrote:
<quoted text>
whoever you are, you are getting as bad as that crazy heifer that was OBESSED with patty hitchcock and houston kilgore!! I hope she rode ur man hard as much as you have her name in your mouth. lol!!
OOOHHHHH!! I had almost forgotten about them! How are Patty and Houston?
Just me

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 28, 2012
 
Where can I find a decent man? I would love to find a man who is in Whitwell that I could relationship with.
getout

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 28, 2012
 
Just me wrote:
Where can I find a decent man? I would love to find a man who is in Whitwell that I could relationship with.
leave whitwell to start with..
if you live here

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 28, 2012
 
You all ready know who is decent. This is a VERY small town. If you know what you are doing you can bring any man up to your standards. You can't be lazy about it.
LOL

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 29, 2012
 
if you live here wrote:
You all ready know who is decent. This is a VERY small town. If you know what you are doing you can bring any man up to your standards. You can't be lazy about it.
Some of these men can't be brought up to any standards. They won't work. They can't be faithful, and they stay drunk all the time. You can't change some of them. They are the best they will ever be. Good luck to the one who tries to change them or love them. You will end up SOL!!
the man

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 30, 2012
 
im a very good guy im not from whitwell i moved here from chatt to help my sick aunt i cant seam to find any good women here most of them here seam to be on pills i have a good job just need a good woman
learn2read

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 30, 2012
 
because wrote:
How many men in Whitwell has had Jody, I know the one shes with now is cheat and drug head I know someone he buys from and two girls hes been with so I guess the women also like losers
you are a dumb a-- jody at save a lot is a girl you dont know her you say he buys and the girls he's been with
who cares

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 1, 2012
 
I will tell u why, bc all men are scumbags!!! Period!!!! I don't think they know how to tell the truth even if it hit them right in the face. Why is it so hard to be faithful???? Can't stand a player.
here we go again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 1, 2012
 
So sick of Jody this Jody that shes a tramp that flirts and stupid guys go for it just saying!!! If tom cheats on her good for him just saying!!!
lmao

Rossville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 5, 2012
 
if you live here wrote:
You all ready know who is decent. This is a VERY small town. If you know what you are doing you can bring any man up to your standards. You can't be lazy about it.
the men and women in whitwell deserve each other, they are all on the same level so there should be several matches there
sayin just

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 5, 2012
 
you must be one jealous b!tch!! keep my name out of your mouth. grow some balls and come to my face or shut the f**k up!! im not scared of you. bring it!!!!....just sayin
drama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 5, 2012
 
why is it people like to make shit up? he is not from here.you dont know anything about him.get a life and stay out of other peoples! you must a real unhappy soul. sad but true.because it has been proven that people that always ster up drama and talk about other people all the time are misserable!! a fact.no wonder you people are on here lookin for a good man..no one will have your trouble makin @$$!!!!!!!
here we go again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 6, 2012
 
Jealous of you thats funny let me see, your the one with a man that don't work, takes your pills, your money, buys pills, cheats on you, how do I know these things? Girl you told all us cashiers about tom how he treated you, I know where he gets pills when he can't buy them he trades in other ways just saying hint you might want to get checked, I don't care if you believe me or not but its true I don't like you because your a user the time I worked with you I seen how you used guys but jealous hell no im all real and your not

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Whitwell Discussions

Search the Whitwell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Julia 139,021
Who is the biggest thief in Tracy City? (Nov '10) 4 hr is this 8
Help! 5 hr Truth 3
Cinema One 5 hr Yep 9
is travis trittt show still on? 10 hr small town people 9
Messianic Jewish Fellowship (Nov '06) 10 hr Arthur Mergler 108
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 13 hr TN Voter 8,873
•••
•••
•••
•••

Whitwell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Whitwell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Whitwell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Whitwell
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••