ITHINK

Big Rapids, MI

#27 May 20, 2012
I think its better you say nothing at all then say what your saying ashley. I mean you did to party after, you was to riding around with heather while she was smokin weed, and worried bout takin a pic while you was driving. You shouldnt even have your lisence right now!!!!! You said youd describe in detail what happend. so please do. What was you doing to end up on the wrong side of the road and kill your best friend!?? I mean really if that was me, i wouldnt be driving and takin pics after. I feel sorry for the familys loss. And you should be learning a lesson from this Ashley not just going on with your life like it was an accident not to be learned from! You shoulda learned a lesson from it and prove it!!
why

Jasper, TN

#28 May 21, 2012
why doesnt someone link her fb page so the rest of us can see these pics?
bama girl

South Pittsburg, TN

#29 May 21, 2012
why wrote:
why doesnt someone link her fb page so the rest of us can see these pics?
cause when everyone started complaing about them she deleted them but i know someone who has a copy of them. she acting innocent but she is not.
ITHINK

Big Rapids, MI

#30 May 22, 2012
Yes she has deleted certain comments and pics. Like she made a comment on her bday about gettin twisted or wild something like that. She cant even admit the truth!!!
bama girl

South Pittsburg, TN

#31 May 23, 2012
Every time I talk to Jazzy's mom and sister I get so angry. This family is falling apart and that Ashley girl just does what she pleases. I've seen you at work and you act like nothing has ever happened. Her mother cant even go back to work, she can't eat, sleep or even hardly leave the house. You need to pay for what you did. Not no 400 for the gaurdrail her life was worth much more than that. I wished she had chosen better friends and she might still might be with us. As long as you are free to drive a car and act like you don't care they will never be any justice for this family. You need to have your licensed taken away and you need to have jail time to think about what you have done to this family. You are as low as a person I know to hold your head up or even show your self in public. You ought to be ashamed and you don't care.
what

Jasper, TN

#32 May 23, 2012
ITHINK wrote:
Yes she has deleted certain comments and pics. Like she made a comment on her bday about gettin twisted or wild something like that. She cant even admit the truth!!!
ok, link to her FB page just so we can see who we are talking about (for those of us who don't know)
ITHINK

Big Rapids, MI

#33 May 24, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, link to her FB page just so we can see who we are talking about (for those of us who don't know)
We are talking about Ashley Powell!! Look her up. I'd only become facebook friends with her after the accident, to see how she was taking it. i deleted her recently. Was sickning to know what a liar she is and how unremorseful she acts.
bama girl

South Pittsburg, TN

#34 May 24, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to know what type of person she is go to her work at the shoney's in kimball tn and ask her out she would probally go she is that type of person so half the county says.
cantwait

Chattanooga, TN

#35 Jun 4, 2012
She is a pot head she keeps hanging out with people who smoke and drink all the time , she doesn't care that she killed someone she's just glad she's still alive to go get f***ed up all the time . I'm sure if they drug tested at Shoneys she wouldn't have a job !
guess who

South Pittsburg, TN

#36 Jun 5, 2012
hmmm wonder if someone called shoney's and told them they needed to drug test the murdering wynch would they do it
cantwait

Chattanooga, TN

#37 Jun 5, 2012
Couldn't hurt to try

Since: Oct 12

South Pittsburg, TN

#38 Oct 4, 2012
I know the gentleman that Ashley hit that awful day, and he is still hurt and has nightmares from it. And the day it happened was a nightmare for everyone. His family prays for Jazzie 's family everyday. They ask often if anyone knows how everyone is. And the saddest part is he cant get her face out of his mind. He has always been the really strong type but this has just about destroyed him. And as far as I know still no one has ever tried to find out about him and his family. His wife is disabled and she went into shock having to wait at home to find out what happened and broke down in tears when she heard this child had died and the other girls life was about to be in ruin. Its really sad all the way around. He is still having to go to the Dr. And from the memory's he has of that day, don't add up to what has been said on here.
curious

Alliance, OH

#39 Oct 6, 2012
What is his side of the story?

South Pittsburg, TN

#40 Oct 6, 2012
Lets just say it don't match up. But like I said not one time has anyone ask how he and his family are doing.
WTH

South Pittsburg, TN

#41 Oct 7, 2012
That is truly sad. I am friends with Jazzy's family and her mom is not doing well at all but I bet she would like to hear his side of the story. I don't know who the gentleman is but I am glad he is phsically ok. The only thing I know is from the accident report that states she wasn't paying attention to the road she was messing with the radio, phone, etc.....And that their was no drug/alchol test done on Ashley but yet there was on Jazzy even though she wasn't driving and was dead. The powells won't contact him at all. When she showed up at the funeral home. All she did was text on her cell so that shows how concerned she was. I wished I knew the other side of the story.

South Pittsburg, TN

#42 Oct 7, 2012
WTH wrote:
That is truly sad. I am friends with Jazzy's family and her mom is not doing well at all but I bet she would like to hear his side of the story. I don't know who the gentleman is but I am glad he is phsically ok. The only thing I know is from the accident report that states she wasn't paying attention to the road she was messing with the radio, phone, etc.....And that their was no drug/alchol test done on Ashley but yet there was on Jazzy even though she wasn't driving and was dead. The powells won't contact him at all. When she showed up at the funeral home. All she did was text on her cell so that shows how concerned she was. I wished I knew the other side of the story.
I wouldn't mind telling his side but would rather do it in person I don't like this Internet to post things but I felt like I needed to speak up for him and his family.If you would want to meet somewhere I could do that.
Tina

Whitwell, TN

#43 Oct 8, 2012
I would like to speak with him this is jasmines mom please message me on my facebook page.Tina Scott,
clue-less

Jasper, TN

#44 Oct 8, 2012
Tina wrote:
I would like to speak with him this is jasmines mom please message me on my facebook page.Tina Scott,
Did they find computer key board duster in the car ? Maybe you should look into that. I heard they both your daughter and the Ashley girl were huffing this while going down the road.
Tina

Whitwell, TN

#45 Oct 11, 2012
YOU HEARD...... see that i cant depend on cuz i have heard so much.And no they didnt,nor was she texting.I talked to my daughter 5min before it happen.Only provide provable facts stuff like this really hurts.So I will not respond to anything else (I just thought if i spoke with him it might help him.) NOTHING will bring her back.UNREAL Why did I read this junk.Plus i was speaking to whoever said they didnt want to put info on here.You should be ashamed.
derek

Paris, TN

#46 Oct 12, 2012
This place is full of problem starters..stuff on here makes me sick..jazzy was my best friend from childhood..don't write no dumb stuff or rumors on here Y cause pain or disrespect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whitwell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are they building in the field at the jasp... 14 min DILLIGAF 4
i still love you 1 hr Eternal truth 2
Eddie at Rice Inn 1 hr Curious 1
Sissy Sitz 3 hr Asking 1
Barbra Ann Is not With Eric 15 hr Tina345 12
explanation 23 hr DILLIGAF 2
Huston kilgore Tue DILLIGAF 6

Whitwell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance