16-year-old dies in shooting

16-year-old dies in shooting

There are 152 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Aug 14, 2010, titled 16-year-old dies in shooting. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

A teenager was shot to death late Friday on Sierra Way north of 40th Street, just blocks from the scene of a recent drive-by shooting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Gee Whiz

United States

#150 Nov 1, 2010
This halloween has one less spook. ... OK, I'm over it now.
miracle tajs girl friend

San Bernardino, CA

#151 Nov 1, 2010
quoted text>
i loved taj forever and wishes he was here with me.the night taj died i lost everything he was my soul,my everything and im tired of everybody going around saying different shit about taj.also he was not a gang memeber at all.and its not his fault that he got killed because of somebody else.just because you see a minor or even see anybody walkinf around with there pants hanging low,and wareing red,blue,green,does not mean that person is a gang member, and the night he passed away form getting shot in his face i didnt wanna live nomore,i didnt eat 4 about almost two weeks,i didnt sleep,because now i'm broken hearted form now and so on.there's nobody in this world like taj.he was a realy good person,he got along with everynody,he didnt start nothing,he was a person that knows how to solve problems if anyone was in trouble.he was a loved person.when he left he left to big of a gap and theres nobody in this world that can refill that gap.but he's still in my heart always and forever nomatter who doesnt like.i love his mom,sister,brothers, all of them.they were like my real family,asha witch is his mom shes been threw it all with me just like i been threw it all with her and im\'m talking easy and hard.she was there when i didnt have nobody and when my family wasnt cool with me.i see her as a mom and with her not talking to me rightnow hurts me realy bad.because i would never put nuthing on taj and exspeicaly if it wasnt true.but hey even though she dnt talk to me i still have my love for her and its not gonna never leave.he was once my babydaddy but i didnt have the baby because i was stressing to much and thats because my dad had just passed away and taj was there with me threw easy and hard.he was the prefect guy in this world nobody's gonna find someone like that.himand my dad got alone real good.
BORKEN HEARTED GIRL FRIEND!:(
miracle tajs girl friend

San Bernardino, CA

#152 Nov 1, 2010
auh who ever this is need to stop lieing because he was never abused form nobody so get that in yo head and if u need that hmu off topz cause ill beat a bitch azz over mine
TruthIs

San Bernardino, CA

#153 Nov 1, 2010
miracle tajs girl friend wrote:
quoted text>
"about taj.also he was not a gang memeber at all.and its not his fault that he got killed because of somebody else.just because you see a minor or even see anybody walkinf around with there pants hanging low,and wareing red,blue,green,does not mean that person is a gang member"

"he was once my babydaddy but i didnt have the baby because i was stressing to much" BORKEN HEARTED GIRL FRIEND!:(
Young lady, your statements make no sense at all. It really doesn't matter if he was or was not in a gang. If you LOOK like you are in a gang, break the law and hang around gang areas...how is anybody suppoed to know if you are actually in a gang or not? It's called "Guilt by Association". I'm sure if a white guy with a pot belly, a Skoal tee shirt and a pickup truck drove down the street in this neghborhood, you would immediatly brand him a "Cracker" or worse based on...his looks! Would you go out of your way to meet the guy, find out who he is before passing judgement? I doubt it. That's why so many people assume your fellow was a gang member or worse.

As for breaking the law- Unless YOU are over 18, HE commited Statutory Rape in getting you pregnant. If both of you are under 18, then BOTH of you commited the crime. Your post admits he broke the law!(To many posters here, this is exactly the kind of lack of responsibility that leads them to assume the worst).

I hope your pain passes, and instead of being destroyed you turn your anger and pain into action to make a better life for you and your friends. This fellow may be gone, but you are not...and best of luck to you. Remember, you can't change yesterday, but you can always change tomorrow!
IfGogWillnDaCree kDontRiz

Yucaipa, CA

#154 Nov 1, 2010
TruthIs wrote:
<quoted text>
Young lady, your statements make no sense at all. It really doesn't matter if he was or was not in a gang. If you LOOK like you are in a gang, break the law and hang around gang areas...how is anybody suppoed to know if you are actually in a gang or not? It's called "Guilt by Association". I'm sure if a white guy with a pot belly, a Skoal tee shirt and a pickup truck drove down the street in this neghborhood, you would immediatly brand him a " **** " or worse based on...his looks! Would you go out of your way to meet the guy, find out who he is before passing judgement? I doubt it. That's why so many people assume your fellow was a gang member or worse.
As for breaking the law- Unless YOU are over 18, HE commited Statutory Rape in getting you pregnant. If both of you are under 18, then BOTH of you commited the crime. Your post admits he broke the law!(To many posters here, this is exactly the kind of lack of responsibility that leads them to assume the worst).
I hope your pain passes, and instead of being destroyed you turn your anger and pain into action to make a better life for you and your friends. This fellow may be gone, but you are not...and best of luck to you. Remember, you can't change yesterday, but you can always change tomorrow!
MIracle its me Brooke Call me if you want too I totally agree he was a good guy and there will never be anyone like him sweetheart...I loved him too I took care of him like he was my son and I remember when I first met you and how I thought wow he's growing up right here in front of me and how felst privledged to be apart of it....He would get nervous before you would get there fixing his shirt and trying to bo so cool man I miss him and i will alwayz love Taj Y. Carraway Jr. All of my acts of kindness tward men and my commitment to a help others who have suffered like me is in honor of Jr he is my strength his memory will strive and live on throuh me me to help others just as he did when he was here...I love Jr and Miracle your name and who you are is the most fitting girlfriend for man so young and so great
bluecurtain

Yucaipa, CA

#155 Nov 20, 2010
wonder whats going on with the case....is there a case?.......Is there any JUSTICE.......
IfGogWillnDaCree kDontRiz

Yucaipa, CA

#156 Nov 27, 2010
Thank you to all those working on the case please keep it alive don't let this one go cold.............

Since: Oct 10

Yucaipa, CA

#157 Nov 27, 2010
wow
Dee

El Monte, CA

#158 Aug 25, 2012
R.I.P. TAJ.
Flush

United States

#159 Aug 26, 2012
I say we just fence off the apartments and let the gangs take care of themselves.
Dogon Oak

Yorba Linda, CA

#160 Aug 26, 2012
Good white AMERICANS need to get out of mexifornia A.S.A.P.
Truth

Loma Linda, CA

#161 Sep 1, 2012
These are mexicans killing Americans. This has been going on for years. Mexicans are doing drive bys and etc. This is a fact. There have been atleast eight incident where four or five mexicans will jump on or shoot down an american citizen. Because mexicans are trying to get rid of americans, because they fill this is their country. Don't just believe what i say. Keep your eyes and hears open. Up by 40th in that area mexican are doing this. There's a night spot in thaT area where mexicans hang out waiting. A lot of the drive bys on the freeways are connected. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whittier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 5 hr Smoke Screen 2,813
Hadjinian abuses use of Fire services 6 hr Reallynowmtb 24
Montebello City Council Meeting 080917 6 hr Reallynowmtb 19
If your brains were half the size of your mouth... 6 hr Reallynowmtb 43
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr His phartes 33,653
Murderer out and about (Dec '16) 10 hr Heartbroken 103011 10
the oldest and largest gang in whittier- wvls (Dec '07) 10 hr Pyppet 65

Whittier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whittier Mortgages