car flips over on leffingwell

Posted in the Whittier Forum

fluffy562

Whittier, CA

#1 Apr 21, 2009
a car was flipped over on leffingwell rd. by scott ave. there were about 20 police officers. an ambulance, a firetruck, and a helicopter. the streets were cut off. and drivers were rerouted.
Nadya the liar

AOL

#2 Apr 21, 2009
I saw it!
Info please

Whittier, CA

#3 Apr 21, 2009
What time did it happen?

I think I know one of the teenage boys who was in the car :X

Was there only one car in the accident or did two cars collide and one flipped over???
Stop being a Jerk

La Mirada, CA

#5 Apr 22, 2009
FYI the boy who i might know that was in the car is in a coma so he can't really ask him now can he and for Info please it happened at around 11:30 last night. There were three cars involved but only one car flipped over. The teenage passenger has 2 broken legs, a broken collar bone, shattered jaw and brain swelling. I'm not exactly sure the condition of the driver but she may have a spinal cord injury. if you are asking how i know this much information it is because their younger brother goes to school with me and he told me.
Stop being a Jerk

La Mirada, CA

#6 Apr 22, 2009
*Who More info please might know is in a coma. sorry
paul

Whittier, CA

#7 Apr 23, 2009
fluffy562 wrote:
a car was flipped over on leffingwell rd. by scott ave. there were about 20 police officers. an ambulance, a firetruck, and a helicopter. the streets were cut off. and drivers were rerouted.
i live near there. do you have any more info? there are some candles at that spot. was there a fatality?
FOR YOUR INFO

Concord, CA

#8 Apr 24, 2009
actually it happened at 9:30 and there were only two cars involved. a F-150 and a nissan altima. The driver of the truck has no injuries, the passanger in the truck fractured two virtebrates. As for the others in the Altima, the 21 year old girl is in the hospital and has brain damage and the boy in now on life support.
fluffy562

Whittier, CA

#10 May 4, 2009
I know that he didn't get arrested. that's pretty crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whittier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Activity on Saranac Drive 4 hr onewhoknows 3
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon tom wingo 29,765
Car accident on Santa gertrudes Mon Tgcmoore 1
News All Los Angeles County Jails on Lockdown (Feb '06) May 24 BUDSMOKER1503OC 1,712
Holy Cross Appears on Mars May 24 Herme 5
News Boulder Creek couple arrested in child sex abus... (Jan '10) May 21 Yourepathetic 61
News The leg end of Turnbull Canyon (Feb '08) May 21 Chalsae Clitton 191
More from around the web

Whittier People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]