Rose Hills Memorial Park & Mortuary A...

Rose Hills Memorial Park & Mortuary Announces New Self-Tour

There are 2 comments on the BusinessWire story from Aug 3, 2007, titled Rose Hills Memorial Park & Mortuary Announces New Self-Tour. In it, BusinessWire reports that:

Rose Hills Memorial Park & Mortuary is pleased to invite the community to enjoy a free, self-guided driving tour of its grounds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BusinessWire.

southland

Corona, CA

#2 Aug 22, 2007
Mr Jones wrote:
I hope they repaired all those sink holes and mud pits. I'd hate to see a car sinking in mud. People say their feet sink in the mud when they visit their relatives graves.
I wonder why Rose Hills wants people to drive all over their cemetery....do we need more smog! Gas is so high now, maybe Rose Hills could buy the gas for us to use.
I think they want people driving all over the cemetery to cover up that awful smell that comes out of the ground there! P U!!!
If I had it my way I would have all my relatives removed from this place your right they have alot of mud holes due to the water erosion and I only know this due to my accident at the cemetary due to these mud pits at ROSE HILLS CEMETARY but they claim they have no problems where I fell at but Ive got photos and video to prove they have a problem and this caused me to have a very bad fall that caused me some very bad permanant damages that I must live with for the rest of my life. So bury any other family members some place else. because this place really is not kept up good anyplace and the graves are constanly sinking all over this place.
Betty

Alhambra, CA

#4 Nov 14, 2007
My father was buried at Rose Hills in Whittier in 1994 in the Garden Of Eternity. I go to the cemetery on a regular basis. After the El Nino in 1998 it looked like a bomb had been dropped on it. My father's grave sight dropped a good 50 feet. It was horrible. They have lost his head stone 3 times that I know of. Once when I couldn't find him they told me he was in storage! They retracted that when my granddaughter started crying. To date, I can't find my father's resting place and I get one lie after another. I found his headstone with many others completely unearthed and just thrown off to the side. There are big gouges out of it and it is just heartbreaking to see the disrespect they treat the families with. The grave is supposed to be a holy place and they treat it anything but. I am outraged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whittier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Chosen Traveler 32,615
The signs are done and going up again 8 hr Eee Haw 1
Baldwin park council meeting a joke 8 hr Eee Haw 1
News Orange teen inspired to help by her experiences 8 hr Pen 3
News Manitoba Announces Fiscal Performance Advisory ... 11 hr Greg Selinger - L... 1
News Heroin Highway - Map of heroin traffic in Santa... (May '10) Tue Tourist in Anaheim 26
News Wanted man fatally shoots himself during stando... (Jan '10) Dec 4 Your Momma 78

Whittier Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whittier Mortgages