Program aims to stop kids from defaci...

Program aims to stop kids from defacing property - Whittier Dai...

There are 4 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Feb 23, 2008, titled Program aims to stop kids from defacing property - Whittier Dai.... In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

DOING THE TIME: Whittier Police Officer Mike Rosario searches a youth offender as they begin the Aware Teens Against Graffiti program at the Sheriff's Training Academy and Regional Services center in Whittier ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Had enough

Long Beach, CA

#1 Feb 24, 2008
<As for Edison, he's not sure if he'll tag again.>

He's not sure?? I am sick and tired of driving down the street and seeing their c rap sprayed everywhere. What makes them think they have the right to do this? They don't care how much it costs people having to repaint thier fences over & over again. How would their parents feel if someone spray painted their house & cars? If it was more inconvienient to the parents & more costly maybe this would finally end. Keep tabs on your kids! These kids and their parents have no respect from me. Scum.
la girl

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Feb 25, 2008
What an awesome idea! I hope most of these kids will learn from ATAG. Parents need to spend more time with their kids or they will find other ways to feel important.
mtb

United States

#4 Feb 25, 2008
Why in the world would they try and sell the pictures of these thuds? Click on photo gallery. lol someone must be disperate for money
la girl

United States

#5 Mar 16, 2013
That's what HE said!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Whittier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 1 hr Serpico 2,985
Batman Farts at Awards Luncheon, Turns Red (Jun '15) 3 hr Hubny Cack 6
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr lmsa info 6,606
News Water Replenishment District inks $110 million ... Sat Sopr 7
News Swastika on black Biola studenta s door brings ... Sat Featherstone Harb... 4
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Bruin For Life 32,288
News Don't forget: Fireworks banned in many area cities (Jun '10) Jun 21 M80InUrMailbox 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Whittier Mortgages