Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholic School upset after not being told principal had a stalker

Nov 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Whittier Daily News

Ronald S. Martinez was arrested and convicted of stalking Catherine Carvalho, the principal at St.

Comments
121 - 140 of 817 Comments Last updated Apr 8, 2013
Serious Reading

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

1

Time for some serious reading people, from WebMD. Gives you a perspective of your fearless leader principal.
Histrionic personality disorder is one of a group of conditions called "Cluster B" or "dramatic" personality disorders. People with these disorders have intense, unstable emotions and distorted self-images. For people with histrionic personality disorder, their self-esteem depends on the approval of others and does not arise from a true feeling of self-worth. They have an overwhelming desire to be noticed, and often behave dramatically or inappropriately to get attention. The word histrionic means "dramatic or theatrical."
This disorder is more common in women than in men and usually is evident by adolescence or early adulthood.
In many cases, people with histrionic personality disorder have good social skills; however, they tend to use these skills to manipulate others so that they can be the center of attention.
A person with this disorder might also:
Be uncomfortable unless he or she is the center of attention
Dress provocatively and/or exhibit inappropriately seductive or flirtatious behavior
Shift emotions rapidly
Act very dramatically, as though performing before an audience, with exaggerated emotions and expressions, yet appears to lack sincerity
Be overly concerned with physical appearance
Constantly seek reassurance or approval
Be gullible and easily influenced by others
Be excessively sensitive to criticism or disapproval
Have a low tolerance for frustration and be easily bored by routine, often beginning projects without finishing them or skipping from one event to another
Not think before acting
Make rash decisions
Be self-centered and rarely show concern for others
Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their dealings with others
Comedy Central

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Serious Reading wrote:
Time for some serious reading people, from WebMD. Gives you a perspective of your fearless leader principal.
Histrionic personality disorder is one of a group of conditions called "Cluster B" or "dramatic" personality disorders. People with these disorders have intense, unstable emotions and distorted self-images. For people with histrionic personality disorder, their self-esteem depends on the approval of others and does not arise from a true feeling of self-worth. They have an overwhelming desire to be noticed, and often behave dramatically or inappropriately to get attention. The word histrionic means "dramatic or theatrical."
This disorder is more common in women than in men and usually is evident by adolescence or early adulthood.
In many cases, people with histrionic personality disorder have good social skills; however, they tend to use these skills to manipulate others so that they can be the center of attention.
A person with this disorder might also:
Be uncomfortable unless he or she is the center of attention
Dress provocatively and/or exhibit inappropriately seductive or flirtatious behavior
Shift emotions rapidly
Act very dramatically, as though performing before an audience, with exaggerated emotions and expressions, yet appears to lack sincerity
Be overly concerned with physical appearance
Constantly seek reassurance or approval
Be gullible and easily influenced by others
Be excessively sensitive to criticism or disapproval
Have a low tolerance for frustration and be easily bored by routine, often beginning projects without finishing them or skipping from one event to another's
Not think before acting
Make rash decisions
Be self-centered and rarely show concern for others
Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their dealings with others
Thank you thank you thank you to all the people posting to this thread. I have not laughed so much since I use to read the blog on transvestite Elvis impersonators who thought they weren't taken seriously in life. This comedy is rich I tell you. Now... If I've followed this correctly we now have an articulate parent who stocks shelves at Walmart and thinks rules are for losers dispensing dime store psycology. Can you also juggle chain saws while standing one legged on a rubber ball? Cuz that I would really have to see
Yum Yum. Love me some chum. Come and get it Dr Phil
newspaper poll

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Feb 1, 2013
 
If someone told you they were upset because you lied, how would you respond?

I never meant to hurt you. I'm sorry. 70%
You're right, I'm sorry. How can I make it up? 10%
I'm no liar. You must be mistaken. 10%
This should be fun. Come after me. 10%
Bring it. 0%
Never speak to that person again 0%
Comedy Central

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

newspaper poll wrote:
If someone told you they were upset because you lied, how would you respond?
I never meant to hurt you. I'm sorry. 70%
You're right, I'm sorry. How can I make it up? 10%
I'm no liar. You must be mistaken. 10%
This should be fun. Come after me. 10%
Bring it. 0%
Never speak to that person again 0%
Finally. Some morning hate to fill our "red" cups. You people really don't disappoint. Why let a job or life get in the way of spewing that haterid, it's what "community" is all about right!
What flavor is that hate-r-aid you drink out of those red cups anyway? Must be some tasty brew. Do little Johnny and Sussie know about your drinking problem?
Yum Yum love me some chum. Fill my "red" cup people its after 5pm somewhere right
John Concern

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

8

7

The interrogation have begun. The principal, VP, and maybe the head of security are calling in parents to attempt to intimate them. The administration is delusional, most parents will not be intimidated. Just because the administration is in fear of the archdiocese, the parents will not be intimidated
John Concern

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

Bullying class today at 1 pm on Citrustree come by for your 3 credit points
Ironic

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Get it Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand they ARE following the rules of picking up their children in the parking lot? Why does this anger you so? If you had any sense you would ask yourself why defend such an absurd rule? You might stop and say, yes it is ridiculous. Recently, a police officer in his squad car and full uniform parked in the street to pick up his kids. The music teacher and former police officer told him he could not park there. He ignored them and continued to walk to pick up his kids. They continued to demand that he move his police car! Funny that they had the audacity to yell at a police officer! The sad part is it's so funny it's extremely sad! Now, you get a life and put on your thinking cap and come to see things for what they are. End of discussion.
Someone needs to talk to the safety committee and their surrogates about the ethics of discussing individual parents in an online forum before they cross the line and end up being sued for libel.
Comedy Central

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

John Concern wrote:
Bullying class today at 1 pm on Citrustree come by for your 3 credit points
Love your posts John. Your hatred and contempt for the rules and common sence of society are so raw. Your mother must be so proud her little Johnny never grew up. Keep it coming John Boy. You haters keep gulping up my chum. I can't get the smart people in your school to bite
Yum Yum love me some chum. "What do you mean I have to follow the rules" you people are a riot!
What a Joke

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

6

1

1

Comedy Central wrote:
<quoted text>
Love your posts John. Your hatred and contempt for the rules and common sence of society are so raw. Your mother must be so proud her little Johnny never grew up. Keep it coming John Boy. You haters keep gulping up my chum. I can't get the smart people in your school to bite
Yum Yum love me some chum. "What do you mean I have to follow the rules" you people are a riot!
you're the riot acting like you stumbled upon this forum. Nice try bonehead we know who are.... Another principal kool aid drinker. ;) if you're trying to be funny and cleaver on here you are failing miserably. You get my vote for worst impersonator. Yum yum :p
John Concern

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

Serious Reading wrote:
Time for some serious reading people, from WebMD. Gives you a perspective of your fearless leader principal.
Histrionic personality disorder is one of a group of conditions called "Cluster B" or "dramatic" personality disorders. People with these disorders have intense, unstable emotions and distorted self-images. For people with histrionic personality disorder, their self-esteem depends on the approval of others and does not arise from a true feeling of self-worth. They have an overwhelming desire to be noticed, and often behave dramatically or inappropriately to get attention. The word histrionic means "dramatic or theatrical."
This disorder is more common in women than in men and usually is evident by adolescence or early adulthood.
In many cases, people with histrionic personality disorder have good social skills; however, they tend to use these skills to manipulate others so that they can be the center of attention.
A person with this disorder might also:
Be uncomfortable unless he or she is the center of attention
Dress provocatively and/or exhibit inappropriately seductive or flirtatious behavior
Shift emotions rapidly
Act very dramatically, as though performing before an audience, with exaggerated emotions and expressions, yet appears to lack sincerity
Be overly concerned with physical appearance
Constantly seek reassurance or approval
Be gullible and easily influenced by others
Be excessively sensitive to criticism or disapproval
Have a low tolerance for frustration and be easily bored by routine, often beginning projects without finishing them or skipping from one event to another
Not think before acting
Make rash decisions
Be self-centered and rarely show concern for others
Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their dealings with others
Great article. This appears to strongly apply to the leadership at Bruno.
KarmalsaBitch

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

1

What a joke your a big joke. I'm with comedy.
Comedy Central

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

What a Joke wrote:
<quoted text> you're the riot acting like you stumbled upon this forum. Nice try bonehead we know who are.... Another principal kool aid drinker. ;) if you're trying to be funny and cleaver on here you are failing miserably. You get my vote for worst impersonator. Yum yum :p
Gobble gobble at my chum
How About this...
You haters start spreading this jucie piece of imagination...the stuff about some guy following the principal, Parking on the street, and teachers behaving badly has lost everyone's interest. Since we have been talking about your "red" cups lets say your principal is really a KGB agent sent by the Kremlin to tear at the very fabric of America with all it's boring rules and progress. What better place to deploy the "red" plot then in the heart of Whittier Ca. The cultural epicenter of good ol USA. Colligate home of Richard M Nixon in whom all that was good (but was really evil) just like the haters at your school, resided.
Forget little Johnny and Susie
It's actually little Boris and Natasha we have to think about
Yum Yum love me some chum
Drink up Comrads... Long live the "...society". Do you guys have shirts for that club cuz that would really be juvenile
for the kids

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

6

4

Thank you "comedy central" for keeping this alive. The principals attempts to have these comments removed has back fired. As long as you are feeding the bait you are keeping it alive. The smart parents are responding because they know it's important that everyone knows the truth. There should be no cover up and lies at a catholic school.
Comedy Central

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

for the kids wrote:
Thank you "comedy central" for keeping this alive. The principals attempts to have these comments removed has back fired. As long as you are feeding the bait you are keeping it alive. The smart parents are responding because they know it's important that everyone knows the truth. There should be no cover up and lies at a catholic school.
Truth is for suckers You hateful thumb suckers and bed wetters are all about control which you can't stand the thought of giving up
Keep following my bread crumbs haters. Your sooooo predictable
Yum yum love me some chum. Keep-a-gorging yourselves the smart people won't play.
Comedy Central

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

What?... No reply to my last post about the haters needing control yet? Come on haters I want to play. Doesn't at least one of you haters have a thrust to my parry?
Yum Yum love me some chum. Bite haters bite!
Fancy Pants

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Comedy Central wrote:
What?... No reply to my last post about the haters needing control yet? Come on haters I want to play. Doesn't at least one of you haters have a thrust to my parry?
Yum Yum love me some chum. Bite haters bite!
You are hilarious! Do you seriously watch The Simpsons? OMG!
Fancy Pants

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

big sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Please "bad parents" leave. There is another school somewhere that you can bad mouth. Leave...... leave....leave. With blessings.
Big Sister is right! Due to all the crap going on (which Big Sister hasn't a clue about) everyone SHOULD leave the school. Then there would be no reason to have Ms. Carvalho at the school! No students equals no principal. Perfect solution!
Comedy Central

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Fancy Pants wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Sister is right! Due to all the crap going on (which Big Sister hasn't a clue about) everyone SHOULD leave the school. Then there would be no reason to have Ms. Carvalho at the school! No students equals no principal. Perfect solution!
Now that's what I love about haters. They always see the big picture. No school = no principal. Oops. You forgot no teachers no administrators no jobs no money ... just more hate. Keep thinking haters. Pretty soon you will solve world hunger by having a nuclear war. No planet no hunger right. You people still make me laugh. Gotta love the intelligence of those haters
Yum Yum love me some chum
Fancy Pants

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Comedy Central wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's what I love about haters. They always see the big picture. No school = no principal. Oops. You forgot no teachers no administrators no jobs no money ... just more hate. Keep thinking haters. Pretty soon you will solve world hunger by having a nuclear war. No planet no hunger right. You people still make me laugh. Gotta love the intelligence of those haters
Yum Yum love me some chum
Kids and teachers will come back once Carvalho is gone and a sane principal is in place. Hey, you wanna apply? You sound sane...NOT! LOL!! You actually sound like the worst hater of all. Everyone else who states the truth does it very calmly. They are not haters, just stating the facts. Butt out, dude!
Comedy Central

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fancy Pants wrote:
<quoted text>
Kids and teachers will come back once Carvalho is gone and a sane principal is in place. Hey, you wanna apply? You sound sane...NOT! LOL!! You actually sound like the worst hater of all. Everyone else who states the truth does it very calmly. They are not haters, just stating the facts. Butt out, dude!
You haters don't discriminate do you. So how did that parking thing go today that the other haters were talking about earlier. Did all the haters "calmly" comply with the rules? Something tells me It was a crap show with the hateful minority making more noise than the smart people wanted to hear. Lap up the chum people. Your hate trail gives you away. Hay lets play a new game. It's called look in the mirror. Like what you see? Well of course you do but does anyone else?
Yum Yum love me some chum. This is fun!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Whittier News Video

•••
•••

Whittier Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Whittier People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Whittier News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Whittier
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••