Whittier parents at St. Bruno Catholic School upset after not being told principal had a stalker

Nov 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Whittier Daily News

Ronald S. Martinez was arrested and convicted of stalking Catherine Carvalho, the principal at St.

Comments (Page 25)

Showing posts 481 - 500 of817
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Get it right

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Free from the negative wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't wait for check mate!! So exciting.You can't get away with your evil game.
Whose evil game??? You're the one getting excited by all this! Many many people and families have been devastated by all of this on both sides and you''re excited! How sick!!
How sad

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>
She was asked to leave but given her pension. That's why her family is saying sHe "retired". Pretty simple.
Your a miserable and sick individual and BIG liar.
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Whittier Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
That's also code for "I don't know jack, and I'm pissing in my pants cause Miss Carvalho hasn't fed us our newest lies."
Lol
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Get it right wrote:
<quoted text>Whose evil game??? You're the one getting excited by all this! Many many people and families have been devastated by all of this on both sides and you''re excited! How sick!!
The people who started this attack are sick! I'm excited that they will be caught in their lies. The three ladies know who they are!
Whittier Dad

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

<quoted text>
The people who started this attack are sick! I'm excited that they will be caught in their lies. The three ladies know who they are!
With your 2 eyes you should see what is happening, with your 2 ears you should hear what is being said, with your brain you should process what is happening, with your voice you should speak the truth.

Guess where the process fails.
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Whittier Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
That's also code for "I don't know jack, and I'm pissing in my pants cause Miss Carvalho hasn't fed us our newest lies."
Must be john concern! Lol
You haven't given up yet! You're sinking ...
Get it right

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

<quoted text>
I agree the people who STARTED it are sick.
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Whittier Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
With your 2 eyes you should see what is happening, with your 2 ears you should hear what is being said, with your brain you should process what is happening, with your voice you should speak the truth.
Guess where the process fails.
With three desperate individuals. Oh, I am watching!
You have nothing! Lol
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Get it right wrote:
<quoted text>Whose evil game??? You're the one getting excited by all this! Many many people and families have been devastated by all of this on both sides and you''re excited! How sick!!
They should wait for the facts and not follow desperate people trying to destroy the great reputation of the principal!
Think hard before jumping off the cliff!
Let the Truth set us free

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ok so your saying these three ladies are lying? Please tell us about what! That Ms. Carvahlo had a stalker? No that's not it. If Mrs. Moscoso was lying about all she knew and witnessed why was she called to be a witness on behalf of Ms. Carvahlo to obtain the restraining order? Went to court with her! To have an order of protection placed to PROTECT Ms. Carvahlo and your children. Only to be terminated. And don't say she was offered another opportunity were all educated here. We know what she was offered and how many hours so save it. And Mrs. Martinez is lying about her arm being grabbed? Really? Your Proabably one of those parents whose kids are always in trouble but yet you still say, "Not my child" they are perfect and blame it on some one else's kid right? I know the kind very well. So do us a favor, enlighten us with what lies these 3 ladies have told??? Because we have Broken Down for you the lies that Father and Ms. Carvahlo have told. We will all be waiting......
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Let the Truth set us free wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so your saying these three ladies are lying? Please tell us about what! That Ms. Carvahlo had a stalker? No that's not it. If Mrs. Moscoso was lying about all she knew and witnessed why was she called to be a witness on behalf of Ms. Carvahlo to obtain the restraining order? Went to court with her! To have an order of protection placed to PROTECT Ms. Carvahlo and your children. Only to be terminated. And don't say she was offered another opportunity were all educated here. We know what she was offered and how many hours so save it. And Mrs. Martinez is lying about her arm being grabbed? Really? Your Proabably one of those parents whose kids are always in trouble but yet you still say, "Not my child" they are perfect and blame it on some one else's kid right? I know the kind very well. So do us a hfavor, enlighten us with what lies these 3 ladies have told??? Because we have Broken Down for you the lies that Father and Ms. Carvahlo have told. We will all be waiting......
All in good time!
Let the Truth set us free

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
All in good time!
I love that you can't respond to not one of my statements. I love that I have asked you a very clear and simple question and you can not answer. I especially love that you just said, "All in good time". That is the most classic response to I ain't got jack shit! That this world knows.

Well, let me tell you little lady. You just answered our question by NOT answering. Classic
Free from the negative

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I love that you can't respond to not one of my statements. I love that I have asked you a very clear and simple question and you can not answer. I especially love that you just said, "All in good time". That is the most classic response to I ain't got jack shit! That this world knows.
Well, let me tell you little lady. You just answered our question by NOT answering. Classic
Desperate! Think what you want. Makes you wonder how weak your three ladies are with their statements.
Hilarious! "Little lady" lol keep trying!
not fooled

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

People you have to know that there will be outsiders trying to discredit the wonderful ladies that are victims of the St. Bruno Administration. We all know how much they're loved and what good people they are. The people posting negative comments are here to stir the pot. Nobody is fooled by these people. St. Bruno families are tight even if there are many of us leaving the school. We will always be there for each other and the children. We may disagree but we are not disrespectful to each other or will we let the likes of these idiots come between our friendships. I don't believe there is any St. Bruno parent capable of such hatred.
How sad

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ok so your saying these three ladies are lying? Please tell us about what! That Ms. Carvahlo had a stalker? No that's not it. If Mrs. Moscoso was lying about all she knew and witnessed why was she called to be a witness on behalf of Ms. Carvahlo to obtain the restraining order? Went to court with her! To have an order of protection placed to PROTECT Ms. Carvahlo and your children. Only to be terminated. And don't say she was offered another opportunity were all educated here. We know what she was offered and how many hours so save it. And Mrs. Martinez is lying about her arm being grabbed? Really? Your Proabably one of those parents whose kids are always in trouble but yet you still say, "Not my child" they are perfect and blame it on some one else's kid right? I know the kind very well. So do us a favor, enlighten us with what lies these 3 ladies have told??? Because we have Broken Down for you the lies that Father and Ms. Carvahlo have told. We will all be waiting......
When are you going to start telling the truth so you can be free, I'll be waiting.
St Bruno Parent

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Great night at fish fry tonight. Packed house. People helping
People. Lots of community spirit. The negative people trying to tear us apart and making false accusations against our Principal and Pastor have failed. No sign of their negativity here tonight. We were strong tonight and we will continue to get stronger
How sad

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Proud Catholic wrote:
<quoted text> Beatitudes is a wonderful school and treat parents with respect. Seems you're the only bully here. I bet you don't have kids here. Are you related to the safety advisor? Why don't you show the parents who work hard and pay good money for their kids to attend St Bruno's a little respect.
I would be honored to be related to the safety advisor, she is working hard to make SB safe for your children.
Bruno Failed You

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

St. Bruno has a great staff. An Ex nun and an Ex cop. Appears these people are unable to commit to anything.
Kinda New Parent

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

They say the parents have been running the school for a long time. Congratulations, you made this school so awesome! Now that we have a new princpal who took over, it appears the schools is in decline. I guess the parents need to take back the school and make it the great school it once was! It's so hard to believe one woman destroyed this beautiful school in a matter of months. Shame on you!
Parents Matter

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Kinda New Parent wrote:
They say the parents have been running the school for a long time. Congratulations, you made this school so awesome! Now that we have a new princpal who took over, it appears the schools is in decline. I guess the parents need to take back the school and make it the great school it once was! It's so hard to believe one woman destroyed this beautiful school in a matter of months. Shame on you!
You are completely right. Before this, everyone was focused on the kids. Where there cliques? Sure, but the focus was on the kids. Was every teacher perfect? No but at least you could talk to them and work together. Now everyone is distracted with this ongoing nonsense. To those who can't say anything negative about the principal and are turning on other parents, do you really think having a principal come with so much baggage is normal and helpful for our kids? Don't you think that if she was truly a sincere leader who has been thinking about the children's best interest that she would continue to stay at this school and not resign? Have any of you who supported her ever been at another Catholic school or attended one as a child? I did and this ongoing chaos is not normal or fair to our kids. And, its not about making statements like "leave then". Thats just a way to dismiss the conversation instead of having a balanced discussion. Think about it, what happened to the anti bullying program? That was started last school year. How are the Eno boards being used to enhance instruction? We raised and donated money for those boards. Why were we moved to a trimester system? Lots of changes and we went with it. But folks, really, can you sit here knowing that a mentally ill individual is following her around and think this is ok? How many people do you know who have a stalker and work at a school? He is obviously a calculating and troubled person based on how he planned activities to make contact with her. When he was on campus we didn't know and the school, to my knowledge was not put on a formal "lock down" as most schools would when someone unusual is on campus. We don't know when he was on campus and where he was able to go while there. Take a moment and think about what you are supporting, it's not even about her anymore; it's about this individual that is not ok who knows she's at our school. We weren't upset at the beginning of the school year. All this unraveled once we found out about the stalker. She may have decided that she is ok with this since she has to live with this, she had no choice, but here's the difference: the parents and students should have had a choice whether or not we wanted this troubled person associated with our school. Who would? And why did she take a job over here when it seemed like she was able to avoid this chaos at her previous school? This is just bizarre and having a mentally ill person constantly associated with a once great school is really disappointing

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 481 - 500 of817
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Whittier Forum right now

Search the Whittier Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 31 min erasers 4,858
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 32 min Makeuppers 200,225
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 33 min sloading 7,817
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 2 hr The right is wrong 2,225
Judge orders Wells Fargo to reverse $203 millio... (Aug '10) 3 hr yikes 56
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Fri PEE PEE PETE 26,612
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Fri This topics peaked 15,911
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at July 12 at 1:07PM PDT

•••
•••

Whittier News Video

•••
•••

Whittier Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Whittier People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE